Fin.

Over Cup Noodles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Im sorry but I like you!!"

 

Eunbi stopped in her tracks and turn carefully around to the person who just shouted a rather love confession to the almost deserted convenience store at midnight.

 

It was a time of ungodly hours and to shout without much care towards the world was rather treated as a sin.

 

Eunbi looked at the person and then carefully placed her steaming hot cup noodles down on one table along with her disposable chopsticks. She then took a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry, can you say that again?" 

 

"Uh, that I like you?"

 

Eunbi tilted her head to one side but nodded anyways. "Yeah, but... You don't even know, me." She stupidly pointed to herself at 12 in the midnight of a saturday.

 

The person only smiled shyly then said, "Well yeah... but, I got to know you now even from before when you always drop by in this place and eat your cup noodles with half-closed eyes." The stranger was chuckling in amusement and shyness.

 

Eunbi was disgusted by the fact that she was eating with her eyes half closed! What kind of a face does she do when she's like that?

 

"Don't worry to much, I think it was cute." The stranger helpfully presented her comment, somehow knew that Eunbi would get worried over the fact that she eats with half eyes closed but not the fact that she basically has a stalker.

 

Eunbi raised her hands in the gesture of giving up. "You know, let's just enjoy our noodles while it's still hot and then, we continue our conversation."

 

Eunbi ushered the taller one besides her chair. They then sat in an uncomfortable but comfortable atmosphere as they calmly sipped the broth from their noodles.

 

Actually if Eunbi will look more closely, the person staring right back at her was the famous japanese exchange student from their school that was just transferred like a month ago. Unfortunately for them, Eunbi stayed away from all news and gossips around campus and only focuses on living while Sakura was new to the environment but then most of the students basically wants to be her friends and she only speaks 'hello' and 'thank you' in korean and it really was a hassle. Why did Sakura got all these problems when she doesn't have the need to got to a different country? It was because she wanted to have a fresh start and have a new environment. 

 

What she didn't expect was someone to zombie-walked towards the place and literally waltzed her way into her heart.

 

"So...you know, my mom's the best at cooking cup noodles." Eunbi heard her companion said after a while when they were busy slurping their noodles.

 

The older woman turned towards her left. "Really?"

 

"Yeah...like she only know how to cook cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter