πŸ• 일

❝ cold pizza ❞ μœ νƒ€ x μ§€μˆ˜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

πŸ•

"Hey bro." I called Doyoung while he was busy fixing the tables.Β 

He hummed in reply then afterwards faced my direction, signaling he's ready to listen. "You know this Nakamoto guy right? You're pretty close I believe."

"Yeah what about him?"Β 

"Well as far I have remembered, you told me he was pretty nice and all that stuff, but the way he was talking to me on the phone just minutes ago makes me think you were lying." I replied, raising one brow at him.Β 

"What do you mean?" He asked, looking as confused as I am.

I ran my fingers through my hair out of frustration and quickly took a deep breath. "He was pretty rude ordering some food a while ago."Β 

His expression quickly changed and He nodded slowly. "Maybe he's in his period."

My mouth dropped open. "What the hell?"

"Just joking." I rolled my eyes at his response, not wanting to continue this nonsense topic anymore.

I comfortably sat on my seat and opened my phone to check for some updates of my favorite boy group Big Bang. I suddenly panicked as I saw tons of missed calls from Chaeyoung and Jennie.Β 

Gosh, I totally forgot about our date! I quicklt got off my seat and rushed towards the kitchen looking for my aunt.Β 

"Auntie, I'll get going now!" she nodded in reply, signaling that I could go. I grabbed my bag hanging from the door and dashed outside before Doyoung could even utter a word. I'm late for about 30 minutes now, they'll probably kill me.

You might be wondering... well I don't really work at Pija Corp., I'm just somehow helping out my aunt with her business since I usually get bored doing nothing at home, same goes for my brother Doyoung. I help once I feel like helping, auntie doesn't really force us to help her since she got a right amount of helpers hired. I just really find this really fun but I do admit I get lazy sometimes.

I took a taxi straight to the mall, and as soon as I set foot, I dashed towards the cinema and got myself some pop corn. 2:30 pm, just on time.

Just when I was about to head to our meeting place, a frustrated Jennie and a confused Chaeyoung and Lisa greeted me with their arms crossed in unison.

"So... what are we waiting for?" I asked, showing them my oh-so-lovely smile.

"Apparently, we were waiting for you." Jennie said, raising an eyebrow.

"But I just got here on timeγ…‘ oh wait a minute, my watch's broken oh gosh." I was practically panicking.

"The movie ended right?" I asked, tiliting my head a bit down.

They all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter