Unexpected

Love Shots

Yerin woke up, a week passed since the company party and she was till feeling confused, she was barely accepting her crush on SinB and SooYoung reappeared in her like... "it's like she always knows when I'm kinda getting over her so she comes back to remind me how much it hurt me..." she tried to focus once again, all this confusion had some consequences in her creativity, luckily for the moment she just had to edit some pics and that kinda helped because well, being honest doing editing of SinB wasn't a job for her, don't misunderstand, of course she made her best but she honestly enjoyed it, everytime she watched Hwang Eunbi pics, she felt blessed for her beauty, this time Yerin got some fierce shots and now that she looked at them she noticed something else, a little smirk everytime SinB's eyes meet her camera lens, "Gosh! this girl... is so good looking" she thought while editing, after three hours of hardwork she decided it was time to get a little rest and get a coffee, while walking to the coffee shop near the company building, she kept thinking about how she ended doing a work she thought she'd never do and also enjoying it, she opened the door and when she was about to order...

- Yerin-ssi!! 

YR. Ahh Yuna! I didn't expect to see you here!

YJ- I come often, the place is really nice and chill, sometimes I need this to get inspiration to write some songs or figure out about some concepts... or just to take a break from the idiol stuff...

YR. Well it's actually same for me.. I need to get my eyes rested and recover some energy so I come from coffee and some brownie or so,...

YJ. Ahhh you're a sweet thoot uh?

YR. HAHAHAH well you know dark coffee with good dessert? that's a great combination... well it works for me hehehehe

YJ. I guess that's true! I'm honestly not into dessert but I really enjoy drinking tea.. so relaxing...

YR. Ahh you're just like Yewon, we both love coffee but she saids Tea helps her to stay focused somehow, I like tea too but I tend to drink it when I can't sleep

YJ. Well... now I know what to prepare for you both if we ever drink something together!

YR. That would be really nice!

YJ. Hey... speaking about Yewon...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manager. Your schedule for today it's over, and for tomorrow we will be testing the models the company want to hire for the new group so you can take the day off...

SB. Are you for real Unnie?

Manager. I am, you should go now before they send me some duties for tomorrow...

SB. Thank you so much! I don't see you tomorroy then :D- said teasingly while walking away.

After the promotions she had been wanting to find a time for herself and now she just got it, she couldn't believe it, her first thought was to go directly to home and sleep but she could do that later, while walking outside, she followed the scent of coffee, the place looked fine and being the coffee lover she was, she decided to order a latte, while waiting for them to prepare her drink she turned around trying to think as a photographer, because Yerin's description of her job had some impact on her...  SinB observed the interior of the place the lights,,, and when she passed her eyes over the clients at the tables she recognized the two people sitting at the corner, Yuna, the talented singer and the girl seated infront of her was no other than Yerin... something felt hard in SinB's stomach, like a rock or something heavy was inside, SinB was aware that Yuna recommended Yerin for the job, what if the reason behind it was because they both had some romantic interest between them... 

Uh... HWANG EUNBI!!!!

SinB wanted to disappear in that moment, the waiter recieved a really scary look from the idol because she ruined her plan to go unnoticed and now both (Yerin and Yuna) were walking right to her direction...

YJ. Ahhh Eunbi-ssi! I didn't see you there!

SB. Oh Hello Yuna unnie.. hello Yerin Unnie...

YR. Hello... Eunbi...

YJ. Do you have a day off too? Manager-nim told me they are having a reunion to test the new candidate for idol group..

SB. Yeah they told me.. Oh so you too, and you Yerin unnie? 

YR. Oh.. I just needed some coffee to you know... wake up and keep it up with photo editing... my eyes needed some rest too...

SB. Ohh I thought you were free now...

YJ. Well I'm sorry but I have to go to meet a friend, see you around girls!!

After Yuju left, SinB and Yerin stared at eachother awkwardly...

YR. Well... It's really unexpected to find you here..

SB. You seem a little bit tired unnie... I thought you sent the last pics yesterday whats wrong?

YR. I sent them but oh.... Idk... I feel like I can do better... I was thinking on editing some more just in case the team asked it...

SB. But all my team loved it, it's ok you need to sleep!

YR. Mmmm I've been having some nightmares lately, so I'd rather to stay awake...

SB. Oh. nightmares? Do you want to talk about it?

YR. Mmmm nothing important really... -Just my ex appearing in my dreams again- I just don't feel like sleeping now...

SB. Ok.. what about going out? I mean...we.. going for a walk or...

YR. Oh.. you mean... together?

SB. Uh yes! I mean you can also go alone but..

YR. NO! I mean it's fine I'm just worried about you know, my work schedule

SB. Oh please! I'm your boss kinda and if someone ask we'll say we were looking for new concept idea please unnie, it's been so long since I had a day off, I want to spend it with a friend!

YR. Let's go then...friend... where would you like to have our inspiring walk?

SB. Uhh I think I'm not an expert of places but since you're the photographer here, you sure know about places right? Which place would you recommend if I were a tourist?

YR. Oh that's cheating! hahaha but well if you were new here I'd probably take you to down town.. there are many interesting buildings old and new, lots of museums to visit too if you're into that hehehe

SB. Show me then... - SinB said with a smirk

YR. Wooah? for real :O

SB. Yes, let's go sound like fun and yes I enjoy going to museums or just walking, it's been a while because I dedicated a lot of time to be prepared for debut

YR. It's been a while for me too...

SB. Why is that? 

YR. Mmmmm I used to go there a lot but my... my friend wasn't that much into it you know?

SB. Ohhhh your friend? you mean Umji?

YR. Ahhh no! Other friend.. and old friend... - more like my ex girlfriend, Yerin thought.

SB. Then I think it's a great opportunity for both of us! 

Yerin offered to call an Uber and they made it to downtown after half an hour, during the way there, they searched on the internet for an interesting museum to visit, they found out that there was a Illumination festival in one of them, Yerin seemed too excited about it and SinB said it sounded fun....

SB. Two tickets for the lights exhibition please!

YR. WHAT! Wait I want to pay for those! 

SB. No way Unnie! you already paid for the uber!

YR. And?

SB. That's not fair! The tickets are not even half of the price of it!

YR. It's nothing really! C'mon let me pay for that!

SB. I'll tell you what, I'm paying for these and you can pay for the meal we're having lately!

YR. Sounds fair to me !! 

During the exhibition, the lights were really low, so the stands with the pieces displayed there had their own spotlight, SinB was really surprised and Yerin really excited because knowing some things about illumination, she explained Eunbi a lot of how the lights and the design worked, and the idol was really impressed by the photographer knowledge, Yerin forgot about all her angst thoughts for a while and SinB had a fun day after years of hard work, for a moment everything felt just right....

Yerin accompanied SinB to her home after a really fun but tiring day...

YR. Well here we are, I hope you get now the rest you deserve!

SB. Yes, thanks a lot Yerin I really enjoyed this all, the walk, the exhibition.. 

YR. Ahhh please! I enjoyed it too, thanks for sharing your day off with me, it was refreshing...

SB. I hope it inspires you to keep it up with your creative mind uh!

YR. It sure will! It's a bit late now, I'm going home before Yewon starts worrying... but uh.. seriously Eunbi, thanks for this day...

SB. Let's do this again.. if we coincide on a day off again...

YR. I'll be happy to do it again boss! See you around!

SB. See you!

SinB checked her phone... 17 missed calls from Eunseo...and like 20 messages...

ES. Eunbi-ah! where are you? You missed a great party you said you'd try to come! please report it so I know you're alive!

SB. I'm sorry! I'm fine I just couldn't make it, why don't you come tomorrow to pick me up, we'll catch up ok? good night friend!

Even when SinB was tired as hell, there was a happy feeling she thought she'd forgotten... that Yerin girl is really something... I have the feeling that could be really good friends....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of chapter

Hello everyone, there you have a short but soft update! I hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think, thanks for keep reading it! I love you all I love GFriend, remember to keep supporting the girls the best we can! take care!

GFriend fighting!