001

Dear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I

 

Donghyuck sat in his chair and waited for the teacher. As he tried to distract himself, he finally overheard the conversation of a group of students sitting next to him.

Donghyuck finally discovered the reason for so much euphoria that day early in the morning when the morning began. He woke up irritated by Renjun's murmurs in the doorway of their room before even the morning ring was heard. It was too early, but all the students were excited by the news that two new students were enrolled in full school year in the middle of the semester. There were times when new students were not admitted to boarding school, so that's why the students were so curious to know who they were, since nothing exciting ever happened at school.

The boy sighed after hearing all the talk from the group of students, and stiffened his spine with the teacher's entry into the classroom being followed by a student he had never seen before. Donghyuck was already in that boarding school longer than anyone else, so it was not exciting a new student in his class when he was almost accustomed to so many different faces entering and leaving school.

All the students got up and greeted the teacher, and soon after all the students were seated again, the teacher took the place of speech by going to the middle of the students, investigating their faces, noticing their euphoria, then returning and staying there. side of the new student.

"We know we do not have new students for almost two years, so it's normal for you to be curious about your new classmate" the teacher started "anyways, this is your new classmate: Lee Jeno"

Donghyuck narrowed his eyebrows at the boy's name, which strangely seemed familiar, but his face was still strange, but he did not think about it for a long time until he heard Lee Jeno's voice. He could feel the excitement of all the students in the room with the young kid talking for the first time.

"Hi, I'm Lee Jeno and I'm 17 years old. I hope we can be friends" he said, bent down and smiled at the group later, making his eyes almost close completely. Donghyuck smiled at seeing such a landscape, he thought it lovely.

"There is a vacant chair next to Donghyuck. You can sit there, Jeno" the teacher instructed him, pointing at the empty chair.

It is too much coincidence? Donghyuck thought, feeling the eyes of all the students on his shoulders.

Jeno looked directly into Donghyuck's eyes before beginning to walk toward the empty chair beside him. Meanwhile, the teacher was speaking to open the biology book on page 13, and then Jeno settled into the chair, but Donghyuck avoided looking at him, pretending to be looking for something in the biology book, his fingers tapping on the words, suddenly it is as if he feels intimidated by the presence of the new student.

"Can you tell me what the page is?"

Is he talking to me? Donghyuck turned his face to the side, and his eyes locked on Jeno's face questioning him. For a few seconds Donghyuck failed, but it was not long before he returned to himself.

"Hm... 13..." he replied.

Jeno smiled at him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter