Understanding

Do you want to have a quickie?

Chaeyoung collapsed onto her top bunk bed, the metal frame shaking with the sheer force she threw her body weight down with. 

“Hey! Watch it, you’re gonna break the bed and I am not waking up as a two dimensional image.” Dahyun said angrily at the younger girl above her. 

Chaeyoung ignored her and wriggled around for a little bit more, then she pretended to loudly snore so she could drown out Dahyun’s voice. She only stopped once the irate older girl had threatened to chuck a metal water bottle at her. She stayed still, trying to relax her muscles and focused on whatever the two below her were talking about.

Tzuyu and Dahyun’s muted conversation sounded like a lullaby to Chaeyoung, the soft background noise dragging her further into a deeper, drowsier state of mind. She would’ve fallen asleep with no hopes of waking if it weren’t for the interruption. She felt the bunk bed move as Dahyun clumsily got off her bed, and heard the door open as Tzuyu’s footsteps hit against the floor, fading down the hallway.

“Hey tiger,” Dahyun hauled herself onto the steps of the bunk bed, “Don’t you want dinner?”

“Mhm, I’ll be there in a minute.” She replied, raising a floppy arm and waving it in a vague motion.

“Don’t be too late.” Dahyun said as she left the room, shutting the door behind her. 

Chaeyoung shut her eyes and buried herself further into her warm blankets. They’d had a busy day as usual, photo shoots and fanmeets with extended practice to top it off. Her exhaustion overpowered her hunger and she slowly felt herself drift off into a blissful nap. She was so close to entering her dreamland. 

Unfortunately for her, the door to the bedroom opened again, bringing her back to reality. 

“Ugh, Dahyub, I saib I woulb be oub later.” She spoke into her pillow, her words muffled by the fabric. She turned her head to the side to talk to her friend. 

To her surprise it wasn’t Dahyun, but rather Mina who popped her head into view. 

“Hey Chae, you feeling tired?” 

“Oh, Mina unnie, I wasn’t expecting you.”

The older girl started her ascent to the top bunk, carefully placing her feet on the metal rungs so she wouldn’t slip. 

Chaeyoung felt the bed dip slightly as Mina sat at the foot of her bed. 

“Just came to make sure you were doing okay.”

“I’m feeling better now that you’re here.” Chaeyoung knew it was cheesy, but if cheesy lines were all it took to see Mina’s beautiful smile, she’d say nothing else for the rest of her life. The older girl crawled up the length of the bed and flopped down next to Chaeyoung, who shuffled over to give her more space.

Mina rolled on her side to look at Chaeyoung, she wasn’t too phased by how close she was to her, having kissed her multiple times into their newly formed relationship. One that had taken off not too long after the, well, incident.

“Are you just tired, or do you want to talk about something?” Mina asked kindly, her fingers pushing Chaeyoung’s hair behind her ears, lightly falling to trace her jawline.

Chaeyoung sighed deeply, trying to release the tension in her muscles, “I’m just worn out, and a little bit stressed.”

“Oh Chaeng,” She placed her hand on her shoulder, let it slide down her arm and rubbed gently, “It’ll be okay.”

“I guess we’re all pretty much feeling like this, huh.”

Mina huffed, “Pretty much. We need a break. Or even a spa day would be nice.”

“That would be heavenly. It’s like my whole body is so tense right now, I can’t relax properly.” Chaeyoung moved her arms stiffly, acting like she couldn’t move. Mina giggled lightly at her antics. She thought about her girlfriend’s words.

Mina hummed as the cogs in her head began to turn. Should she say it? It would be bold, straightforward, it would take their relationship further.

But to be honest, it wasn’t anything she hadn't said before.

“I know a good way to, unwind.” She murmured, slowly bringing her body closer to Chaeyoung as she spoke.

“I’m listening.” Chaeyoung’s eyes flicked downwards.

Mina her lips in anticipation and leant in close to the side of Chaeyoung’s face, her breath hot against the shell of her ear.

“Do you want to have a quickie?”

 


 

“Oh, , that’s so good.” Chaeyoung moaned, “Oh my god, Mina.”

“Y-yeah?” Mina bit her bottom lip, looking at the other girl shyly through her lashes, “You like that?”

“Yes!” Chaeyoung screwed her eyes shut as her eyebrows knit together in pleasure, “This is the best quiche I’ve ever had in my entire life!” She said, digging back into her dinner, humming in appreciation of the taste through mouthfuls. The two were sat opposite each other on the floor of the maknae line’s room, away from the rest of the group who were in the living room. 

Mina had snuck into the kitchen to retrieve a few slices of the quiche and brought it back for them both to snack on. Her brilliant idea to, unwind, was of course, to eat. Although she had been teasing Chaeyoung with the whole ‘quickie’ line, she hadn’t expected to end up in a situation that seemed a little bit too close to that.

“Ah, Chaeng, why are you, um, making those noises?” Mina was starting to feel a little bit hot.

“Hm?” Chaeyoung looked at Mina with her innocent doe eyes, “What noises?”

“N-nothing. Nevermind.” She stuck her fork back into her slice with more force than was needed. She was just being dirty minded and didn’t want to make Chaeyoung feel uncomfortable by asking her questions like that. She didn’t know if the other girl was ready for that yet.

Chaeyoung on the other hand was fully aware of what Mina was hinting at. She continued to make obscene noises, conscious of the effect she was having on the squirming girl opposite her. It was just too easy to girlfriend. With the rest of the gang preoccupied with stuffing themselves full of food, and the drama playing on the TV in the living room, this was the perfect opportunity for Chaeyoung to see how far she could push her.

“Your fingers are so, so good.” Chaeyoung spoke in a husky voice, and Mina definitely wasn’t imagining the seductive tone now.

“Ex-Excuse me?” She blinked a few times, looking adorably aroused and taken aback at the same time.

“I’ve never had anyone else’s homemade quiche before, but yours are probably the tastiest.” Chaeyoung winked, “Your fingers are like magic.”

Mina had made a few quiches ever since Chaeyoung had expressed her love for the food. She wanted nothing more than to see the other girl happy and content, so obviously she’d offered to make them occasionally, whenever they had what little free time available.

Chaeyoung picked up a piece off her plate with her hands, and popped it into . She chewed slowly, and decided she’d had enough of messing with Mina. She was getting impatient, and there was no doubt that the older girl was feeling frustrated.

“Oops, got some on my fingers.” She said whilst holding eye contact with Mina. She slowly the remnants of the food off her pointer finger, before inserting the digit into and . All the while Mina grew more and more visibly agitated. Her grip on her cutlery tightening.

Chaeyoung slowly slid her finger out of , her lips pursed around it. Her eyes were half lidded, practically begging for Mina to just take her there and then.

“Get over here now.” Mina growled out, finally snapping. 

“Took you long enough.”

 


 

Jihyo turned around when she noticed the pair walk into the sitting room, “What’ve you guys been doing? Dahyun said you two would join us for dinner but you didn’t show up.”

She only glanced at them, returning her eyes back to her phone screen after acknowledging their presence, so she didn’t notice Mina’s unusually disheveled hair, or the poorly hidden hickey on Chaeyoung’s neck.

“We, well we were just having, a quiche!” Chaeyoung said trying to seem composed, and Mina was thankful for her inspired, quick thinking. 

Nayeon looked up from the floor where she had collapsed after a poor attempt at yoga. She immediately scanned the state they were both in, and came to the only logical conclusion her brain could form. She sat up with an almost superhuman amount of speed, and narrowed her eyes, looking at the way they both still had a faint hint of red on their cheeks. Surveying their appearance once more, she couldn’t help the sly smirk that came over her face.

“Did you guys fu-”

“NO!”

“NO!"

 

From that day onwards, quiches were banned from the Twice household.