Passion

Wasted

 

 

 

 

Yunho looks at his phone as if waiting. It's already two in the morning and he just finished shooting a photoshoot for Vogue. He's currently sitting at the couch in the waiting room, already dressed and ready to go but, he kept his eyes fixed at his phone in his hand, now obviously waiting. And when it finally rings, he immediately answers without looking who is calling him.

"Boo?" He sweetly answers, sure that the one who calls him is the one he is waiting for.

But sad to say, he was wrong. And Yunho scrunches his face upon hearing a familiar voice.

"Eew, hyung! Don't answer the phone with that tone! It makes my hair rise up in embarrassment."

"What do you want, Changmin-ah?" Yunho asks, sounding disappointed and when Changmin chuckles, Yunho sighs.

"Are you done with the shoot?"

"Yes, Min-ah. And I was about to go home when you called." Yunho answered.

"Are you really, hyung?" Changmin teases.

"What do you want, really?" Yunho asks and readies himself to go.

He went out of the room and bows his head politely to all the people he saw as he headed straight to the parking lot.

Yunho then went over to his car and hops in while still on the phone with Changmin.

"Are you waiting for Jaejoong hyung?" Changmin asks back, teasing him even more so and it makes Yunho to sigh once again.

"Yes. I just texted him but he wasn't calling me back. You obviously ed that again." He answers and Changmin's laughter echoes on the other side of the line.

Yunho then starts his car's engine, turn the loudspeaker of his phone before driving away from the place, out of the parking lot but before he could merge into the highway, Changmin's reply made him press the break hard his tires skidded at the asphalt road.

"What?!"

Changmin's laughter once again reverberated at the second line before he speaks again.

"Hyung's here so, might as well fetch him here before I literally kick him out of my house."

"What is he doing there anyway?" Yunho then immediately moves his car, heading straight to Changmin's house.

"You tell me, hyung. He suddenly barged in unannounced, drunk, mumbling your name over and over while clinging onto me. After that, he told me to put him to sleep and so, he's sleeping in my couch for about an hour already."

Yunho sighs. He regretted not finishing the shoot earlier than expected.

He sped up like a race car driver in an empty freeway and in just 30 minutes, he arrived and was already panting outside the door after ringing Changmin's doorbell.

Changmin then welcomed him with a sneaky smirk.

"You're fast, hyung." He commented and Yunho quickly rushes inside, leaving his shoes on, making the youngest groan in dismay.

"Hyung! I told you to not go inside wearing your shoes! You just never learn, do you?!"

Changmin yelled but his yelling didn't even make it to Yunho's ears as the latter was struck frozen at the beauty currently sleeping at Changmin's couch.

"Why's he here?" Yunho asks, particularly to himself but Changmin answered his question again.

"You tell me." Changmin shrugs at the back.

"Did you two fight by any chance?"

Yunho shakes his head no.

"He told me that he'll be drinking with some friends and asked me to text him when I'm done shooting so he'll call me and I'll pick him up. But I guess, he made his way to yours unfortunately and didn't wait for me." Yunho then turns to face Changmin with a sour, disappointed face and the younger shrugs it off.

"Don't look at me like that. I didn't contact hyung. He's the one who always calls me." Changmin stated and once again shrug his shoulders in front of his leader. When Yunho glares at him, he clears his throat and shifted his position behind the counter.

"Don't get me wrong hyung, he loves you more." Changmin's eyes quicker when Yunho's glare didn't subside.

"But never mind my silly mouth and get your boo out my apartment, hyung. I need to sleep too."


Yunho sighs and once again turn his eyes at the sleeping beauty in Changmin's couch. Without thinking about passing another second, he retrieves his precious cargo in his arms, still lulled in his own dreamland and mouthed a goodbye to the younger before he finally slips out of Changmin's house.

Fortunately, Jaejoong wasn't as heavy as he thought he would be and it was an easy transport from Changmin's 13th floor apartment down to the basement. Though, one couple in the elevator has asked him who was he carrying and simply answered,

"Jaejoong,"

Of course, the couple got a shock for a second and gave a smile afterwards before bidding him goodbye.

Jaejoong stirred upon arriving at the parking lot and when he opens his eyes and met Yunho's striking angles, he almost jumped away startled if not for Yunho's strong arms holding him firmly he would've fall onto the ground.

"Yunho..." Jaejoong groggily called and places his palms right in Yunho's cheeks turning his head to face him.

"I'm mad at you, Jaejoong." Yunho scowled and Jaejoong flinches at his lover's tone.

"I'm sorry..." Jaejoong could only say, looking at Yunho with teary eyes and a pout.

Yunho sighs and let Jaejoong go upon arriving at his car.

"What are you even thinking of going to Changmin's house? Clearly, I'm your boyfriend but you still went to Changmin's. He even shared this preposterous information that you always call him while you rarely calls me." Yunho charges, trapping Jaejoong in the passenger side of his car and in his arms.

"I-I..." Jajeoong stutter, his shaky eyes looks at Yunho while his palms finds its way to his clothe chest and crumples the fabric to hold on. He sniffles twice before he clears his throat and find his voice to reply.

"I call Changmin because I miss him." Jaejoong started his speech, his eyes lowered down to Yunho's chest where his hands are and stayed there before he continues on.

"I always ask him about food so I call him every now and then--"

"What about me then?" Yunho asks, his voice was so deep, Jaejoong once again flinches, his hair on his skin rose up on how hollow Yunho's voice echoed in his sensitive senses. His eyes bravely looks up one more time to stare back at Yunho only to fall back straight to where he was earlier because he couldn't fight back that strong gaze of his leader.

"So, you only call me when you're wasted, Jaejoong?" Yunho's deep voice was firm that Jaejoong couldn't help his body to shiver.

"Y-yunho I--"

"You'll only call me when you're not in your right mind, telling me to come to you, saying things that aren't true; believing that you know how our relationship will end when in fact, you just blatantly telling me your side without even properly asking my opinion on our matter--"

"Yunho... you know that's not true." Jaejoong mumbled, gripping Yunho's cumpled shirt even more.

"What's not true, Jae?" Yunho coldly asks.

"You calling me when you're wasted or that time you almost broke up with me wasted?"

"B-but that's the same thing..." Jaejoong cries, he looks up at Yunho with visible tears in his eyes.

Yunho sighs upon seeing Jaejoong's wet face and his hands automatically cupped his lover's cheeks, thumbs wiping the tears away.

"Isn't it unfair on my side, Jaejoong?" Yunho asks, his voice though still deep is not as cold as before.

"You can call me whenever you want and I will always answer you everytime." Yunho noted and lift Jaejoong's head a little bit closer to him.

"I love you and I hope you know that." He expressed and brushes Jaejoong's plump lower lip with his thumb.

"I know that, Yunnie..." Jaejoong softly spoken and brings his hands leaving the crumpled shirt onto snaking his arms around Yunho's neck.

"B-but... I always get shy whenever you call me. I get so embarrass that I always turn red whenever I hear your voice." Jaejoong admitted.

"That is why... I rarely call you and asks Changmin about you instead aside from his hungry stomach, of course." Jaejoong embarrassingly laughs.

"I used the alcohol to keep me straight and strong 'cause when I do that, I can call you without embarrassing myself fully. But, I also know that my mouth gets too loose when I'm drunk, that I know too, Yunho."

Jaejoong meets Yunho's eyes and bring his hand over to Yunho's cheek to caress him with a tender smile.

"I'm sorry I've said wrong things in the past, Yunnie. I promise to consult you about the matters concerning the both of us, but I can't promise to call you when I'm sober, Yunho. I can't right now." Jaejoong shyly looks away again.

"Why not, Boo?" Yunho gently asks, turning Jaejoong's face to meet his once again.

"That is the very reason why, Yunnie." Jaejoong blushingly declared and pushes Yunho away and escapes quickly inside Yunho's car.

Astounded, Yunho knocks at the passenger's door but Jaejoong didn't even look at him, he sighs and went towards the driver seat.

Yunho looks at Jaejoong's reddened face and sigh once more before deciding to leave Changmin's place.

"I don't know what I've done this time but, I do think you're still wasted now." Yunho cluelessly spoken as he drove off toward Jaejoong's apartment which apparently also the same way towards his house. He's been thinking of maybe asking Jaejoong to sleep in his house and so he begun to ask the latter upon arriving at the compound.


"I won't mind if you stay in my house tonight, Jaejoongie." Nervous, he grips the stirring wheel tighter.

When Jaejoong didn't answer, Yunho turns to look at him.

"Boo?" He called and Jaejoong finally turns with a blush on his face.

Jaejoong then removes the seatbelt, shyly moves over to him and swiftly kisses his lips before retracting back to his place and heave a heavy sigh.

"Probably next time, Yunnie." Jaejoong said and opens the door to his side.

"I love you and goodnight, Yunho." He told before closing the door and quickly went inside his place.

Yunho was left there stupefied for a couple of minutes before a car on his back honks at him did he finally moves his car past Jaejoong's compound and went to his own one just a block away.

Even when he parks his car and went inside his house, his mind is still blank on what Jaejoong could mean and so he calls Changmin who was thankfully still awake. Or, was awoken by him upon hearing his unhappy tone when he answered.

"Hyung, just sleep on it okay?" Changmin replied.

"But, I still don't get it, Changmin-ah. I just called him 'boo' and he madly blushes and said no to my invitation." Yunho laid himself on his empty bed and blinks at his ceiling, feeling concerned at the confusing parting he and Jaejoong had.

At one point, he was mad and was filled with jealousy because Jaejoong didn't always call him but, his reason as to why he didn't do that bothers him.

"What exactly did he mean by that?" He asks and he heard Changmin's sigh over the other line.

"I'll make it simple for you so I can go back to my sleep, okay?"

"Okay. I'm ready, Changmin-ah." Yunho nod his head even though Changmin didn't see it.

"You're full of passion, hyung. Try to tone it down a little bit."

"What's that got to do with my passion?" Yunho's brows furrowed and before he could ask for more clarification, Changmin ended his call after bidding him goodbye and goodnight.


Yunho sighs.


"How am I suppose to tone it down?"


And he goes and sleep like that, splayed out on his king size bed with his clothes and shoes on, dreaming about toning down his passion.

 


The End.

 

A/n: let's just say Jaejoongie's too shy. Yunho has a full pack of passion in him. And Changmin... Changmin is Changmin. ^^

Tbh, i didn't know this would end like this. From wasted to passion. I didn't know I could incorporate the two exactly.
Fyi, my mind is a mess. Always a mess.
So forgive me if this or if you didn't get me but I tried to make a sense out of this story but I don't think it ended well like I hope it would.
Thanks for reading, if you did until this very end. Pls do upvote this story if it seem fit to be upvoted. Comment down below so I can see your review about my works. Cheers!