Spring Day

❀ Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Spring Day [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]It was a spring day... When Jeongyeon on the way back home with Bbosong, Her dog also her bestfriend.

Walking slowly, smelling the fresh air, Jeongyeon smile with the best feelings she felt. 

Something caught her attention, that must be a new family who just moved to here, they are taking the stuffs one by one from the truck which is there in front their house. Jeongyeon saw a girl is struggling with the items that she took, It was a big three boxes with an unknown item in there, Jeongyeon couldn't see her face since the box is covering her face. With the struggling, she walk back and forth, back and forth with a small fast step. The boxes is about to fall off!

Jeongyeon suddenly want to go and help her but there was a mid-age man who was fast enough to help her. Jeongyeon sigh in release from afar, she shrugged off and walk to her house which is right next to the neighbor's house.

.....

It was monday, the first day of the week also the day that the students had to get back to class after two days of holiday, Saturday and Sunday.

The weather was a bit windy, but that is the best part to show the beauty of spring. The wind blowing, the sakura tree dancing along with the rymth of the wind making its flowers falling. It was the best yet romantic view ever to make everyone's heart fluttering just by looking at it.

Unfortunately for a lonely person like Jeongyeon, she would felt somethings that still needed to be fill. It was no other than her heart. But, Jeongyeon doesn't really mind about this, she won't rush or force herself into someone, because she knew when the person come it'll worth her patient.

 With one hand holding a bag of books, Jeongyeong whistle sweetly as she walking to school. She choose to stop for a while admiring the beautiful weather of spring. 

Looking up to the sky, a big sun is shining through the vision off her eye, she put one hand up to cover her eyes then slowly apart her finger to see the sunshine slowly shine back to her eyes.

Jeongyeon took deep breathe and smile.

"my sunshine" she said through the smile.

 

"U-um... Excuse me?" 


Suddenly Jeongyeon heard a soft voice.


'Wait... What is that?' Jeongyeon ask herself.

'!' Jeongyeon cursed in her breathe. She quic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter