Uno

Scarred Beauty

Dara's POV

"Abusadamente? Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum (bum! bum) Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum (bum! bum) Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum (bum! bum) Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum (bum! bum) Só que a profissão das mina é..." 

The speaker of this bar was really good. I think I really need to praise Seungri because of his good management here. That is, when we met. But now, everything seems to change, and I'm glad that I also change. To think that I used to stay with him for 2 years is quite enough to realize that I am really stupid because of him. Imagine, I made myself look like a fool just chasing that stupid Kwon Jiyong

As soon as I remembered his name, my heart soon feel nothing but a completely pain.I only feel nothing but pain and anger. I tried my best to not remember again that stupid little thing that's why I decided to talk to the waiter and ask for the strongest alcohol that they have. I, maybe angelic, but I'm telling you the truth, I'm not as angelic as anyone think. I just drank the alcohol that they gave me and paid them. I also got my keys, and started walking to the parking.

As soon as I parked my car and walked out to my new condo, I opened up my twitter account, realizing that I deactivated it for almost 2 years. I opened it and suddenly my phone started lagging. Probably because of the news and the updates that I've always missed. I justed waited for ten minutes and scrolled it. I saw familiar tweets and familiar links. I'm missing them again. Don't worry. I'm almost back. Hang on ladies, we still need our butts to slay once again.

After scrolling to nonsense tweets, I've got the guts to post something. I guess, I will make someone scream again. Then after pulling some guts, I've decided to watch the sunrise near this place. It's so damn relaxing to the point that I've almost got jealous. Getting fascinated by the breathtaking view, I pulled of my Canon Rebel SL2, and decided to take few shots. I guess, I had photos that'll make me feel relaxed once again. I also get my Google Pixel 3 and Huawei P20 Pro  to took again some photos. I immediately opened up my Instagram Account and posted the photo with the caption "Ella finalmente esta regresando". Someone needs to be excited and someone needs to be tense. I'm so damn evil right? But I'm still not starting. Hang on es, I still need to deal with this unfinished business of mine. I guess, I'll make the world shock AGAIN. Be ready, cause the worst of the worst is yet to come.

Seungri's POV

"Sajangnim,sajangnim" one of my personal waiter at this bar stopped me from leaving this bar.

"What do you want Hyera?" being bored out of my whole life. How I miss my favorite dongsaeng. Dara-yah? Where will you comeback to us? Everyone in the building is missing you. 

"D-dara P-park" she uttered quietly. 

"Mwo?" I think I heared it quietly wrong. " How many times do I have to tell you that I really, REALLY hate it, when someone uses that name for me to just stop. You can have just let me go, than tell me that name, cause seriously, that names means to me alot. Do you wanna get fired Hyera?"I shouted.

"She's really here sajangnim. I've got the chance to talk to her and took her a photo. She knew that I was taking her silently a photo, so she snatched my phone and took a selca", she said while showing her phone. So she's really here? God knows how much I miss her. I need to tell them. I need to tell the boss and especially to the girls. They're the one who's been longing for her. 

"I'll buy you another phone and I'll increase your salary, just give me your phone and update me again, once she's here". God. Sandara ing Park is already at South Korea and she even came to my place. I'm so damn lucky. I felt like I've just hitted a lotto. I've noticed my phone ringing and didn't really cared about it. "I need the full details about Sandara being here. Perhaps, there's a CCTV here or a camera that filmed everything right?"

"Calm down Sajangnim. Everything is at its finest. The video that Sandara was here? I emailed it to you a while ago, so don't worry. About the phone? You can always have that Sir. Anyways, there's something that Sandara wants to give to you". She handled me something. A phone and a flashdrive? That's odd. I'm thinking of something else. Oh well, I think its better that she left me something. "Sajangnim? I think YG's angry at you now?" Huh? " Your phone, its ringing to the nth time and it seriously knows how to get some attentions. Go sir. Catch her up. Go sir. Bye" she waves at me.

I hurriedly went to my car and pushed the accelerator. I need some business to deal with.  I can deal with the whole YG itself but the problem is, I can't deal with that dragon. I just shrugged of my thoughts and hurriedly drive to YG's building.

 

At the same time as Dara was in Seungri's bar

 

SM's POV

" Kim Heechul? Can you please call every idol group that is here inside or even outside the building? I need every single group idol here in my office. NOW!" I said coldly. The man seemed quietly startled but the latter forces a smile and did his job. I need to talk about something important. After waiting for 5 minutes, every group that I've made was here.

From the "GODS OF KPOP" TVXQ to" THE UNBEATABLE CRAZY GROUP" SUPER JUNIOR to the "NATION'S GIRL GROUP" SNSD. Undoubtly I made "THE UNIQUE QUEENS"F(X) and the "PRINCE'S OF KPOP" SHINEE to the "NATION'S PICK" EXO to the "DOMINATING GIRL POWER" RED VELVET and last but definitely not the least "THE ROOKIE GROUP THAT CAPTURED A LOT OF HEARTS" NCT. 

They all seem irritated. Well, who won't be irritated? Being called in the middle of the night? I'm sure everyone just drifted at their dreamlands, but can you blame me? YG, my naturally born archenemy has been spacing out and is even slowly losing his power. I've recently noticed that he lost his everything when 2ne1 was said to be disbanded? But, do they really disband? or its just a ? Nevertheless, YG is losing his control and everything seems dull and pretty boring.

"What kind of do you want old man?" Sunny asked coldly.

"You are probably upset because, I made you all awake and its only 12 in the morning. To tell you honestly, I need your honest opinion about YG. The company itself and the groups that are working on there. I need a specific answer. If you're wondering why I'm asking you, I need to see someone on their own perspective." I said.

"They're losing their power" Amber said mischievously.

"Everything is pretty dull and boring. We've missed the so called and competitions" Jessica said.

"YG lost its identity when he decided not to take care of my 2ne1 and everyone right now is chaos. Knetz started regretting what they've done but mostly I'm concerned to 2ne1 itself, the member rather. CL is definitely making a signal, that she's about to leave YG company. Minzy on the other hand, is making her own name and trying her best to make a dance academy which is a quite success. Park Bom, started having comebacks withe her latest single ' Spring '. And last but definitely not the least, Sandara Park, is stil nowhere to be found. " Kris stated.

"To think that the swagness itself is slowly missing anymore" Yeri said unconciously.

"Let's talk about the full details tomorrow. YG BUILDING at 3 pm. I DON'T TOLERATE LATE IDOLS SO BE SURE TO COME THERE ON TIME. UNDERSTAND?"

The idols shooked their head and went off to their respective dorms to finally drift to their own dreamlands. This will be one hell of a to remember YG