Final~!

Solicitude
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seongwu practiced too hard. He is too worried of his solo performance. He feels like he keep doing mistake and need to practice more to make sure he won't make any mistake during concert. He even skipped his meals. He didn't get to eat the breakfast this morning because he wake up late. He was too tired after practicing alone until 2 am last night. When he reached home, he went straight to bed and throw his tired body on his bed. He went to dreamland right away.

 

.....

 

The next morning, Daniel, his roommate do wake him up after he done getting ready to go eat breakfast. But seongwu just answer with a hum and continue to sleep. When daniel done with his breakfast, he come to wake seongwu again. 

"Hyung! Wake up! I thought you already awake! It's almost 8. Manager hyung will be here soon! Wake up.", Daniel shaking his body. 

Seongwu open his eyes and sit up on his bed. He just noded to Daniel. When Daniel leave their room, he get down from his top bunk bed, and go to bathroom for shower and get ready. Right after he done getting ready, their manager already call him and said everyone already waiting for him in the car. Seongwu didn't get to eat the breakfast and no one knows because they get down first not to make their manager wait too long. They don't want to make their manager mad for being late. They do leave the breakfast for seongwu on the table, hoping he will eat it. 

 

.....

 

The practice keep going for hours. During their short rest, seongwu only drink some water. When everyone stop for lunch, he tell them that he want to practice his solo performance because he feels like he's still lacking a lot. Everyone persuade him to eat together but he refuse and tell them to eat first. "I will come later. You guys go first.", he said while playfully push them to the door and he wave to them. After they leave, he start practicing right away. He keep on practicing because there's still some part that he got it wrong. He worried so much because he doesn't want to make any mistake during real performance. He doesn't want to make  any mistake and disappoint everyone. 'I will starve a bit. I need to get this dance right first before i go to eat. For everyone. I can't make any mistake.', he tell himself. He will feel bad if he did some mistake. He keep on practicing until everyone come back to the practice room. 

"Yah. You still didn't stop practicing? Seongwu-ya, your performance already fine. You shouldn't skip meal.", Minhyun said. Seongwu who busy practicing stop dancing and look at s. 

"Oh. You guys back? Why so fast? Did you guys eat at the cafe? I thought you want to go to restaurant at the junction.", he said while panting. He walk to his bag and get the towel to wipe off his sweats. He drinks his water again to quench his thirsty. He is hungry. But seeing s are back to practice room, he think that they need to continue practice right away. 'It's okay. I will just eat after the practice.', he thought. 

"Eh. Of course. We are waiting for you to come but you didn't. We call you, why you didn't pick up? ... Ong Seongwu! Don't tell me you are practicing to hard and didn't hear your phone and lost track of time?", Jisung said. Seongwu pick up his phone to check. Oh. There are 7 missed call and 30 new messages from their group chat. He just smile to s and mouthing sorry while scratching his head. 

"Hyung, you should go get something from the cafe downstairs. We can wait. Or do you want me to get it for you?", Daniel asked. He quickly stop him. 

"Eh. No no. It's okay. Let's continue practice first. I will eat after the practice. Well, the faster we done with practice, the faster we can go home right?", Seongwu said. Everyone didn't say anything. They know that Seongwu is very stubborn. When he said he don't want, he mean it. You can't make him do it. Even Daniel, his favorite dongsaeng or Minhyun, his bestfriend, can't persuade him. 

"Make sure you eat something tonight Seongwu. I don't want you to get sick. I don't want any of us to get sick. Okay?", Jisung said and everyone answer him with 'okay.'.

 

.....

 

The practice continue for few more hours before their manager tell them it's time for them to go home. Everyone was so tired after the hours of practice and it makes them forget about Seongwu didn't take anything during lunch. They are planning to go and eat some dinner together but Seongwu back out again. He gives the same reason. He want to practice his solo performance. 

"If you don't go, then i will stay with you.", Daniel said while hugging Seongwu's arm. 

"Ayy no. Don't be like this. I need to practice. I keep making mistakes. The concert is in 3 weeks time. I'm worried i couldn't catch up.", Seongwu said. 

"Yes. 3 weeks. That's a long time, hyung. You can continue practicing tomorrow. Let's go~ Let's have dinner together~", Jihoon use his aegyo. 

"Andwae~ You guys go without me~ I will come later~", Seongwu copied Jihoon. Jihoon playfully hit Seongwu arm and he frowned. Seongwu laugh. 

"Really. Just go first. I will come later. If i didn't come, just buy me anything. I will eat it at home later. Please? I really need to practice this.", Seongwu said. 

"Aigoo.. You so stubborn. Don't push yourself too much, Seongwu-ya. Stop if you are too tired. I will get you heavy meal because you didn't eat anything during lunch. Anything, just call me, okay?", Jisung said. He actually worried of Seongwu but he also know, that kid is very stubborn. So, he just let him do what he want. Seongwu just smile and noded. 

"Remember. Don't practice too hard. Come home early. I know tomorrow is our leave, but come home early. Don't you dare to stay up late. Ah! Wait. What time did you come home yesterday? It's very late rig-", Seongwu hold Jisung shoulders and make him turn. "Hyung. You talk too much. Everyone is waiting for you. Look at them. They are hungry. And yes. Don't worry. I will come home early. Now, go. Shoo!", Seongwu playfully shoo them away. 

"Jeez. Okay. Come home early!", Jisung shouted from outside the practice room. Seongwu just wave at him with a smile. When he can't see s anymore, he enter the practice room. 

"Okay. Let's practice some more. I will eat at home. Just a little bit more practice! Hwaiting, Ong Seongwu!", he talk to himself in front of the mirror. He play the music and start practicing again. 

 

.....

 

Once again, he lose track of time. He finally stop practicing when their manager come to fetch him. He force Seongwu to come home with him because the clock show it's almost 1am. Seongwu didn't realize that he's been dancing for almost 5 hours straight after everyone left. He also realize that he didn't eat anything since the morning. Oh wait. He didn't eat anything since yesterday! He was too busy practicing and worrying of his performance and didn't manage to grab some food. He tell himself that he will eat when he reach home.

 

.....

 

His body feel so tired and he sleep along the way to their dorm. When they reached their dorm, their manager wake him up and remind him to eat the food that they buy for him. Seongwu just noded. He bow and say thank you to their manager before walk away. He feel so tired and walk with eyes half closed. When he enter the dorm, he went straight to his room and went straight to bed. 'I will sleep for a while. I will eat when i wake up.', he tell himself. He couldn't think about something else other than his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter