I Know Places

I Know Places

                                                   I know places we won't be found in, take my hand and don't drop it, my love

         

    "Attention everyone, we are having a lockdown. Please get inside and hide" The principle announced on the intercom.

         "Sana...." Tzuyu said with realization. Sana was on the field which was for some reason a meter away from the school. Tzuyu ran out of the room as fast as she could.

         "CHOU TZUYU!!! GET BACK IN THIS ROOM!!" The teacher yelled at her. Tzuyu ignored her and ran out of the school. Tzuyu got out to the field and grabbed Sana and pulled her inside.

         "Are you ok?" Tzuyu asked her

         "Yeah, I'm fine" She answered.

         "Come on, let's get out of here." Tzuyu said as they carefully walked into a room. As they got into the room they heard the mafia talking. Sana wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's waist.

         "They're gonna find us" She told Tzuyu.

        "I know places we won't be found in, they'll be chasing their tails trying to track us down." Tzuyu reassured Sana. They heard footsteps leave the area. "Let's go" 

        "Ok" Sana replied getting up. As they got out of the room they were in they caught a glimpse of the mafia and what they had: boxes, guns and cages, literal human sized cages. They quickly ducked into the other room. 

       "We have to find a way outside" Tzuyu said showing her fox ears and tail. 

(if you're questioning why they didn't just run while they were outside, well, the mafia were surrounding the whole school at the time)

       "The back way out is our best option" Sana said also showing her fox ears and tail. 

      "Grab my hand and don't ever drop it, my love" Tzuyu said as she reached her hand out for Sana to grab which she did and ran out with Tzuyu. As they were running for the back exit they saw bodies of their classmates and teachers on the floor, they also happened to witness Bae Joohyun, Kim Seokjin and Son Chaeyoung fall helplessly on the ground. Tzuyu and Sana made it out the back exit with some others but being followed by mafia members. Tzuyu Sana and the other students ran through the forest. They heard gunshots and looked back to see Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon and some others get shot. Tzuyu and Sana ran as fast as they could. They heard another gunshot and they couldn't comperhend where it was coming from until Tzuyu fell to the ground.

      "Tzuyu!!!" Sana screamed as she dropped down to Tzuyu's level.

      "Sana....you need to get out of here.." Tzuyu said weakly. 

      "N..no....Tzuyu..." Sana said with tears forming in her eyes.

      "Go...Sana....just know.....that....I love you more than anything else.." Tzuyu said. Sana kissed Tzuyu before she ran off. Tzuyu felt more bullets in her back. Tzuyu was left there to die. 

 

A/n: Yeah.....Tzuyu died......So, the only reason I made this story is because everytime I heard 'I Know Places' play on my playlists I always had the thought of Sana and Tzuyu runing from a school shooting but Tzuyu dies in the end so here we are. I hope you liked it, if not then that's perfectly fine.