My Man

Fate Brought Me To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Eun have been living in LA since she was three years old growing up as a Korean American girl. 

She is one of the pretty girls and was popular throughout her school years till she graduate.

Her life started to change when she followed her parents back to her home country to visit her relatives and spend her vacation exploring the country herself.

It was when she was strolling down the streets of Hongdae when two staffs from BigHit Entertainment gave her their namecard street casting her.

"Do call us back if you have make up your mind." The lady said before leaving So Eun to have her alone time.

She spend a week thinking of the offer that was offered to her, her parents are supportive and happy to know their pretty daughter has been casted by BigHit Entertainment which houses the popular worldwide boyband BTS.

Finally making up her mind, she went to BigHit Entertainment for audition. 

Singing her favourite Taeyeon's song and dance to one of BTS songs for the audition. She is glad that she did attend dance lessons back when she was in LA.

The three judges are satisfied with her performance, she start her training one week after her audition.

 

After being trained for three years, the agency decided on her debut song and date. This is the first time BigHit debut a female solo which is quite usually for a hiphop agency.

As soon as So Eun's teaser is being released, she has already gained many fans due to her attractive appearance.

Her appearance has also make the BTS members jaw drop when they first visited her at their dance studio to evaluate her skills.

The moment when So Eun officially start her career in the entertainment industry, she has been sweeping charts and gaining lots of fans because of her looks and also her talents.

Along with Red Velvet Irene, SNSD TaeYeon, Twice Tzuyu and Black Pink Jennie, her visual top the four of them making her the best female visual.

Her fanservice is one of the topic netizen compliement about. She never failed to interact with her fans on stage and during her fansigns.

During the year of her debut, she was invited to major music award shows along with her sunbae BTS.

Sitted with Red Velvet members who is now her friends, she is close with Irene and Joy particularly. Not only that her circle of celebrity friends has expanded alot from Irene, Joy to Twice Nayeon, Momo and Chaeyeon and the Blackpink members. 

"Best New Artist goes to............So Eun ssi!! Congratulations!!" Jung Hae In announced the results.

Irene and Joy hug the girl as she went up the stage not forgetting to hi five her BTS oppas who have been cheering for her alot.

Sehun on the other hand seated with s couldnt help but to stare at the girl on stage receiving her award. Somehow he is attracted to her ever since he first saw her at Music Bank half year special stage.

"Annyeonghaseyo solo artist So Eun immida. *Bow & loud screams* First of all i would like to thank BigHit Entertainment for giving me the chance to be on stage performing and showing support for me. I would also like to thank all the staffs working hard throughout the year. Ohh..my parents who gave birth to me thank you for supporting me as always. I love you guys. Also my sunbaenims who keep on cheering for me from the start. Lastly i would like to thank my fans for staying by side as always. I will work harder to show a better side of me. Thank you." So Eun said before bowing as she head down the stage.

During her acceptance speech, she briefly make eye contact with Sehun who is looking at her all along.

That night So Eun have lots of fun with her friends and her BTS oppas who won the Daesang award this year. Joining her oppas on their encore stage singing along with them.

Ending the night with a BigHit family pictures behind the stage with So Eun in the middle holding her rookie trophy surrounded by the boys.

 

Its her debut second anniversary, she spend the special day with her fans through a small fanmeeting celebrating the two years together.

The two years she have been busying with her schedules in Korea and also overseas.

After close to 11 months, she finally make her comeback stage with a new album. Her album immediately took the #1 spot in all music charts.

Getting her makeup done and change into her expensive stage outfit in her waiting room at Inkigayo, prepared for her pre-recording.

"So Eun ah someone asks me to pass this note to you." Her manager said passing her the paper.

Opening up the small note that she got from her manager, surprise to see a phone number and the owner of the phone number name written down.

"010-6276-0034 - Oh Sehun (EXO) I hope we can be friends, have to admit that i fell for you at first sight"

So Eun smile after reading the small note, cant believe that the famous boyband member likes her.

Of course she know EXO, but she never thought to be given a phone number by one of the most handsome member in EXO.

Saving his number in her phone and sent him a short text letting him know this is her phone number.

At Inkigayo ending stage, Sehun would occasionally glance over at So Eun who is standing beside the MCs since she is one of the first place candidates.

"This week Inkigayo winner isss.........So Eun ssi! Congratulations!" Mingyu announced passing the trophy to So Eun.

So Eun jump at the loud sound impact made by the LED blower confetti machine located near the stage. Sehun smile seeing how cute she is when she got scared by the loud sound.

He did not smile for long as he did not want to make things obvious keeping it lowkey.

After Inkigayo, Sehun texted So Eun to congratulate her win and compliment her stage today.

 

It has been close to four months since So Eun and Sehun started texting.

Just one month ago, Sehun has finally confessed his feelings and ask her out which So Eun also confessed that she is feeling the same.

The couple keep their relationship as lowkey as possible only letting her manager and close friends know while Sehun has already told s and also his managers.

On variety shows when they w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter