☙ EIGHT ☙

Unexpected [Under Construction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunshine slowly found its way through the curtains, tickling the skin on my face, my mind in a haze from the sleep and body soar all over. I managed to slowly open my eyes, immediately covering them from the sun. What time was it? What day? After a moment I looked around and found myself . The memories from the last night came to my mind and I half smiled half smirked at that. Small annoying satisfaction and happiness took over my mood and looked at the side, expecting slender beautiful man lying next to me, in the sheet, looking just as messy as I did. I didn't expect to see empty bedside with just wrinkled blanket as a sign it wasn't just a dream and Mark really spend a night with me. 

 

I signed and looked at the ceiling, the views of our time together passing my mind. The feeling of his skin under my fingertips, the softness of his hair, the mellow taste of his lips, damn those sweet moans. It was like my eyes were tracking down his every feature and burning deep into my mind. So vivid. So tempting. I groaned. I got hard again.

 

Just when I got up from the bed I finally realized it. The room was filled with the scent of , sweat and . No matter where I looked I saw Mark. I could saw him as a little devil, smirking and biting his lip, provoking me to remind him who is the dominant one in the room. Daring me. The imagination of accepting the challenge made me almost hollow in pain for release. I shook my head and walked into the shower to cool down and think about other things. 

 

When I got back I stripped the sheets and blankets and everything, making clear it should be washed and opened the window to get some fresh air inside. I got dressed and walked outside, taking something for breakfast. I needed to fill my sugar level as well as realizing I should change the way my mind was going. Yes, I was disappointed I didn't saw Mark next to me this morning, but it made me realize it was better like that. I'll move back to England soon, to finish my school and he may be gone somewhere else till I'll come back again. The remaining time I have here, I should spend it with a person I came here for, and that was my father. I should go and visit him at work, talk about it and maybe try to help with that small bit of a knowledge I had or learn something new. 

 

I nod to myself. That sounds like a plan. I grabbed something quick for breakfast and made a coffee, something my mornings wouldn't be mornings without. As I sipped I looked outside of the window and just bearly heard someone walking into the room. 

 

"You and Mark came pretty late last night," it was his mother. 

 

"Yeah, sorry for worrying you," I exclaimed but didn't look at her. I felt like she'll see everything from my face like she'll figure it out. I didn't want that. 

 

"Did you have fun?" hell yes.

 

"Hmm..." I nodded and sipped from the mug.

 

"What do you plan to do today?" she asked and start to make herself a tea. 

 

"I thought about calling to father's office and ask if there was something I could help with or learn something from what he does. I won't be here for a long time, I should spend it with a father till I can," I could sense her smiling.

 

"Take Mark with you," she said and I frowned. 

 

"I don't think Mark is interested in engineering, He wouldn't agree on going," I tried to explain but deep inside I didn't even care if he'd like it or not, I just knew it'll be super awkward if we were to be in one room together. My body still remembered his very well and wouldn't mind repeating last night over and over. 

 

"Mark isn't interested in anything!" she growled and took mug filled with steaming liquid into her palms, joining me as I stared out of the window. "I hoped he would take something after his father but he seems to be interested only in going outside and sleeping with other men," she murmured softly and I had to turn to look at her, being that bit shocked how aware of her son's uality she was. 

 

I looked into my mug and steer the liquid inside a bit, already getting cold. "I don't think so," I replied, avoiding the eye-contact. "I admit Mark seems a bit reckless in what he does but the fact he let you show his true self means he trust you to accept him as he is and trust me he is very cautious about your opinion. He has respect to you and he doesn't like to see you worried but he's not a kid, he's grown-up man, he knows what he wants," and least that's what I think. The memory of seeing him painting was stuck in my brain.

 

"How can you be so sure? So far he doesn't seem to take any serious studies nor care for his future," she signed. "What am I supposed to do with that kid."

 

"Maybe..." I looked at her and put unfinished coffee into the sink. "Try to give him a flyer from Art University and tell him you'll fully support him no matter what he'll go through," I suggested and she looked dubbing at me. 

 

"You think it'll work?" she sipped from her tea as I nodded.

 

"I believe it. Plus it won't do any harm trying, right?" I smiled at her and took out my phone. "If you don't mind, I'm going to call father," I said and left her in the kitchen a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter