☙ ONE ☙ ⓡ

Unexpected [Under Construction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jinyoung... Jinyoung... You should wake up or you'll be late for lecture!" I groaned. Mornings. Why do I have lectures in the morning.

I got up from bed and ruffled my hair. I need to take a shower to wake up myself otherwise I'll be sleepy during whole lecture and profesor Brown will most definitely give me another project to do as a punishment. I really don't get him. If I was on his place, I'll be too lazy to actually check all the assignments. 

I took a shower and dressed. Heading down the staircase I smelled eggs and bread and got so hungry all of sudden. 

"Mum your cooking always makes me hungry," I smiled at my mum standing in the kitchen. I kissed her on cheek and took one slice of bread between my teeth. 

"You're finally up! I have to head to work in fifteen minutes. Please, don't be outside till late night, like yesterday. Okay?"

"Roger m'dam!" I saluted and smiled. 

"You're all jokes again. That means you didn't drink as much last time as I thought," she grinned. 

"Aren't you late for work?" I asked and she just shook her head but I could see that small smile on her lips. 

"See you afternoon. And remember Jinyoung," she turned to me in doors, "I want to actually see you, okay?" 

"Yes, mum, I promise I won't go to drink!" 

"Okay, bye bye." She waved at me and left. 

It didn't take me long time to prepare for leaving our apartment as well. I took my bag, keys and phone with earphones and headed to uni. Don't take me wrong, it's not like I don't like my school, it's just that period of constant exams is behind the door and everyone is either in library (doing whatever) or at dorms studying. It's really hard to find a drinking buddy. What a miserable times, really.

I got into campus within a half hour buying a burger on the way. Surprisingly, it was really nice day tho. I don't like nice days in London. It's just weird. Not realistic. And sarcastic.

"Hey crazy! You're almost late!" oh no! Lia! Hide me somewhere...

"Nice to see you too, Lia," I tried to give her a warm smile but I believe I failed and looked like homeless asking for money.

"Yeah, I can almost feel it," at least I'm not the only one sarcastic here. "Where did you loose your gang?"

"How am I supposed to know? Tim probably spies on girls from gymnasts club and Julie is hiding in library with her newest prey. I'm about to go to lecture. Are you going too?"

"Yeah but by myself. Not with you." Aaah~~ that attitude. But I guess I deserve it.

"Are you still mad?"

"Mad?" she looked at me and I think that biggest mistake I ever did was asking her something. "I'm furious!"

"Oh come on! Nothing super terrible happened!"

"You left me! At bar! Drunk and alone!!!" she was mad. I get it. Thankfully she knew that by screaming she'll attract unwanted attention so even tho mad she didn't scream at me.

"Yeah... And you broke up with me because of that. I paid enough. Can you forgive me?" I can try my luck, can't I?

"No, my dear, I broke up with you because you made out with a GUY!"

"Jesus you're so homophobic!" I just waved a hand on her.

But honestly it was truest true that ever left . I did make out with a guy and almost went to his place but I was so drunk I eventually went home and slept it off. Detail was I forgot about my girlfriend. Who saw it all. Yeah, she was right, I am crazy.

I scratched my head. It's not like I wasn't sad for disappointing her or kinda cheating. But that make out season I had, I must admit, left me confused. It wasn't much of difference when I compared it to kisses I shared with Lia.

Eventually Lia broke up with me and kept on being mad at me but even after all that I really didn't have any bad after-break-up season. The only thing that changed were our meetings at campus. It usually looked like today, word bickering and teasing each other. But I guess we didn't have much of romantic feelings towards each other to be able to move on so fast.

I met with my gang after all lectures. Tim and Julie were in front of building waiting for me. They always does. Julie saw me first.

"Jinny! You take so long with your lectures. Listen up. Me and Tim think we should go to drink tonight. Jonathan is finishing his training in a week. I want to have some more time for fun!" Jonathan was Julie's boyfriend. She loved him and didn't cheated what so ever but John was kinda jealous type of guy and restricted Julie in ways she didn't like. So this time, when he was away, she enjoy it the fullest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter