Tiny

Vixx Oneshots♡

Tiny

 

// I got this idea from my sister because she kept calling me tiny (I'm 5'6 and older, excuse you xD) and also because the fact that Hakyeon lies about his height is really funny xD//

 

 

"Han Sanghyuk," Hakyeon growled, voice dangerously low.

People who didn't know Cha Hakyeon would've probably flinched at his threatening tone. But since Hyuk had known his Hyung for six years he just looked up from his cereal bowl, barely reacting. 

"Yes?" He asked, voice still low from sleep.

"Are you doing this on purpose?"

"What?" Hyuk blinked innocently at Hakyeon's troubled face. 

"This is the second time this week." Their leader looked kinda funny this angry, while still in his oversized sleep shirt and his hair unkempt. His hands on his hips like an angry mother scolding his child. 

"I really don't know what you mean."  Hyuk couldn't suppress his laughter anymore. Which only angered Hakyeon more.

"The cereal. On the top shelf." Hakyeon growled and now Hyuk understood. 

Loud laughter filled the quiet dorm as the maknae understood why exactly their leader was this angry in the morning. 

"Stop laughing. This isn't funny." 

"What isn't funny?" Wonshik's voice interrupted them, as he made his way into the small kitchen. 

"Hakyeon isn't able to reach the cereal." Hyuk giggled pointing at the box of cereal that stood on their highest shelf in the kitchen. 
"Seriously?" Wonshik couldn't help himself but let out a silent laugh at his fuming leader. 

"That's because he's tiny!" Shouted Jaehwan from the living room who had overheard their conversation. 

"I'm not tiny!" Hakyeon screeched. "I'm 5'9."

"5'8." Corrected Taekwoon, coming suddenly out of nowhere. 

"Traitor." Hissed their eldest. 

"Stop acting so all mighty. I remember when you used to be a head smaller than me." Crossing his arms over his chest Hakyeon looked down at the sitting maknae. 

"Yeah. But now I'm a head taller." Giggled Hyuk. He made a point out of standing up from his seat, now looking down at his Hyung. "Let me help you old man." Without much problems, he stretched his arms out to reach for the cereal boxes on the shelf.  

"I hate all of you," Hakyeon muttered before taking the box out of the younger's hand. 
"No, you don't." Laughed Hongbin entering the room. "What's going on?" He added as he looked at the leader's annoyed face. 
But then his eyes trailed to the cereal in his hand and he smirked.

"Oh, I'm sorry Hyung." The visual said without sounding really sorry. "I really wanted to have some of this cereal. But I figured that since you wake up earlier than me you would empty it." He explained, taking back a few steps as Hakyeon suddenly had murder in his eyes. 

Hyuk was sure that the leader would have skinned Hongbin alive if it wasn't for Taekwoon holding him back.   

"You better run, Lee Hongbin." Hakyeon was struggling against Taekwoon's grip, making Hongbin grab his stomach in laughter.  
But before he could do anything more Hakyeon had managed to escape Taekwoon's hold and threw himself at the younger one.  

This ended in a wild chase through the dorm with Hakyeon trying to murder the loud laughing visual and the rest from trying to stop him from doing it. 

As their manager entered the dorm he was greeted with knocked over furniture and chaos. 
Exasperated he signed wondering what these idiots had done again. 
What had he just done in his past life to deserve this?