1/1

Missing Him

You were curled up in bed, scrolling through your phone looking at photos of him. God you missed him so much, he was away for a couple weeks for promotions in Japan and even though you were happy for him, it couldn't stop the ache in your heart for him. It also didn't help that you already drank a few glasses of wine, so you were deep in all of your emotions for him.
A few tears escaped and were rolling down your cheek, "I just want to see him again." You whispered to yourself.
Just then, Himchan called out for you. "I'm back!" He opened the bedroom door and saw your empty wine glass and the tear still streaming down your face. "Honey, I know I was gone for a while, but you knew I was coming back. I would never leave you." He walked over to your edge of the bed and sat down. His hand came up to wipe the tears away, a reassuring smile appeared across his lips. "I love you so much. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." You smiled, now feeling like you would cry for a different reason. You spread your arms wide and pulled him in for a hug, his hand coming up to your hair.
"I'm sorry I had to leave for a bit, but I always think about you when you're not here with me."
He kissed the top of your head. "Thank you for always being here for me. You are such a beautiful person, inside and out, and I love you so much."