BaekSoo Shipper

BaekSoo Shipper

AN. Read at your own risk.

 

***

"How many times do I have to remind you not to touch anything in my kitchen?" Kyungsoo asked, clearly annoyed.

"I'm sorry soo. I was just really really hungry." Baekhyun answered while putting the most guilty expression he could ever pull.

"Why don't you just eat take out?"

"I'm sick of take out food. Just want some homemade food."

Kyungsoo scoffed while looking at the mess Baekhyun made in his kitchen "Homemade food that you are, clearly, unable to make."

"It doesn't looks so bad." Baekhyun said in a whisper but Kyungsoo catch it anyway, so Baekhyun got a glare in return. "Okay it looks bad." Baekhyun finally said.

"It's disaster Baek." Kyungsoo sighed. Baekhyun gives Kyungsoo his puppy eyes. "Not working!" Kyungsoo said while usered Baekhyun to get out of his kitchen. Baekhyun, afraid he would get Kyungsoo's Ninjutsu, are out of the younger' kitchen hurriedly.

.

.

 

"Your boyfriend is stingy." Baekhyun said to you after he sat down beside you at their sofa.

"He isn't if you didn't touch his kitchen." You answered with a little smile.

"But I didn't meant to make a mess there!" Baekhyun said, note a little higher.

"I know you didn't. It's just that you at cooking. Why would you try anyway when you knew the result?" You asked him again, one brow raised questioningly.

"Like I said, I'm hungry. I don't want to eat take outs and I can't wait till he come home coz I don't know when you two will come back after your boring date." Baekhyun gives you his answer. "And you are one to talk about my cooking skills." You give him your brightest smile coz you and baekhyun are similar in almost every aspect. Sometimes you doubt kyungsoo loves you because you are you. Sometimes you thought kyungsoo loves you because you and baekhyun are like twins, except for the fact that baek is prettier and very much a man.

After that, Kyungsoo came out from the kitchen with two plates of kimchi spaghetti on both of his hands. He put the plates in front of you two and then sat himself beside you.

Baekhyun's eyes crinkle at the view in front of him and his stomach growling. He takes the fork and started eating.

"Careful Baek, it's still hot." Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun just ignores him and only focus on his food.

Kyungsoo looked at you and said "I know you don't really like kimchi, but-"

"But I won't miss your kimchi spaghetti no matter what." You said while giving him your best smile.

The corner of Kyungsoo's mouth stretch into a little smile when suddenly Baekhyun's voice make that smile vanish.

"Arghhh!"

"What's wrong?" Kyungsoo and you looked at Baekhyun with concern.

"Hai bike mai tong." i bite my tounge, is what Baekhyun really said.

"I did remind you to be careful Baek." Kyungsoo sighed. He stretched his arms and touch Baek's jaw while saying, "Let me see where it hurts."

When Baek stretched his tounge out and Kyungsoo examine it, you look at their interaction dreamily. You are a big BaekSoo shipper and you are really lucky that something like this happened in front of your eyes. Not that this is the first time something like this happens, but still no matter how many times you look at their interaction, you just fell in love with them again and again.

"It's not bleeding so it's okay I guess." Kyungsoo finally dropped his hands from Baek's jaw.

"Yeah thanks." Baek said and then he notice the way you look at them and comment on it, "And your girlfriend is at her imaginary world again. It's like I can hear her squeals even though is shut."

"I know right. I don't even know why I date her in the first place. She really is a fujoshi, and Baeksoo shipper on top of that. Sometimes I even doubt her love for me. Is she really in love with me, with you, or with the two of us." Kyungsoo sighed for the mth time tonight.

"Guys guys, I'm still here. And I hear everything you two said." You finally said. "And fyi my dearest boyfriend Do Kyungsoo, I do love you very much. But I can't help but love your love you very much. But I can't help but love your love-hate relationship with Baekhyun. You are so cute together." Now you really squeals openly.

"Sorry but he is not my type." Baekhyun said while his hand steal your kimchi spaghetti.

You push your kimchi spaghetti to Baekhyun, giving him full access to eat as much as he wants from your plate,  when Kyungsoo replied "Off course! Your type is a tall and stupid giant baby with pointed ears!"

"Hey you don't have the right to mock my love interest when yours is a short-talkative-takumegane-fujoshi-girl." Baekhyun said to Kyungsoo, then he has the guilty look on his face.

You give his right cheek a pat and said in the most sincere voice you could ever muster, "I love you too bebe. But seriously, I don't mind sharing Kyungsoo with you."

"Gross!" Baekhyun said, but the amusement is clear in his voice.

"I should be the one who said that. I am damn straight!" Kyungsoo retort.

Baekhyun is ready to answer when you beat him to it. "But Soo, aren't Baekhyun so pretty? He is prettier than most of the girl I know."

"I'm not going to argue about that." Kyungsoo answered honestly.

"Waaah I'm not sure of I should be happy or offended with that honesty." Baekhyun said.

Kyungsoo didn't answer, he just sighed then get up from the sofa and give his left hand for you to take. "Let's take you home or your parents will be worried."

You smile at him and reach at his awaited hand then said in the most lovely tone possible, "How can I not love you when you are this perfect?"

Baekhyun hurls at that, acts like he is going to throw up. You look at your boyfriend's bestfriend and said, "And Baekhyunee..." You call his name lovingly. You can hear your boyfriend scowls behind you, but right now Baekhyun's questioning eyes got your attention. "Thank you for being the Baekhyun to my Kyungsoo."

Baekhyun looks speechless for a moment and then said with his mouth full of kimchi spaghetti, "Yeah, whatever!"

.end.
 
 
***
Happy New Year Good People :)