1: After School

Look only at me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an unusual day for the members of LVER High Drama club that day. Being idol  trainees & rookie actors themselves who were used to seeing top notch celebrities, their curiosity is hard to rouse and are rarely interested in other students.

But today was definitely different. Female members were fawning at their tall visitor. Several questions were asked, prompt invitations of joining the club were made & countless compliments were said.


Girls were gushing over how prince like An Yujin was. With her tall height, prominent features & the air with which she carried herself, she was a standout. The boys were calmer and more composed but they were also admiring silently on their own.

She was a hit with both genders but yujin didn’t care about the attention she was getting. She had her eyes set on only one person in the room.


Meanwhile, Kim Minjoo was completely oblivious of the pair of eyes locked on her direction because she was too absorbed in her hearty conversation with her best friend.

Her Indian dimples showed as she laughed and it made her even more beautiful as it complemented her perfectly proportioned face. She had big round eyes that glowed and sparkled as she spoke, plump lips that got prettier with each smile, soft nose that was just the perfect height and her jet black hair that fell naturally on her shoulders.


She was only brought to outside consciousness when she heard a bang on her own desk. The first thing she saw were a pair of pretty hands and when she looked up to check who the owner was, she saw an even prettier pair of eyes glaring at her.


“It’s getting late. We need to go home” she heard yujin say through gritted teeth. Her back was bent forward and her face was inching close to minjoo’s as if making sure that minjoo read her lips in case she didn’t hear her words.


Minjoo smiled and raised her hand to reach to ruffle the tall girl’s hair but Yujin was quick to dodge.

When Minjoo saw how Yujin cocked her head to avoid her gesture of affection, she knew there and then that Yuji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter