My heart was for you, but your heart was for her

My heart was for you, but your heart was for her

I don't think you have noticed it, yet. I treat you with all my respect. I give you all my care, love, and my attention. You havent payed attention to my expression telling you, how much I like you. But, it's true, you can never have everything you want. Sadly, I can't have you. When you act all clingly with her infront of me, I can't bare hiding my jealousy. You make me feel things. 

You've known her for quite a few years, but I've known you for less. You like to mess around with all the other members, and with me too, but I noticed how you like to take care of me sometimes. You think am someone, who should be taken care of. I am always mistaken as someone stupid. But when you call us 'peach sister's I can't help it. I want us to be more than 'peach sisters', but I know that can't happen. She likes to play, push and pull with you. You treat her with love, but why can't you see? I like you. When you called me first during that one vlive, but I couldn't get to you first. And I tried calling you back, but you had already called her. I tried to hide my saddness, but I think the camera catched it. I tried playing it off, but when you repeated my words, I couldn't help but blush. This is not the first time. Whenever we do vlives together, there always have to be another member joining us.

And when you do notice me, it's only for awhile, until you either go with her, or another member. I've tried not to be affected by it, but I just can't ignore my love towards you. Whenever we are in any t.v. show and we have to be partners, I am the happiest.  But all the things I do for you, will never get recognize by the one I truly like, Nayeon. Whenever I smile at you Nayeon, I swear I can't live another day without you. But you will always see me as your friend, and you will always see Jeongyeon as the one you love.

                                       Fin~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am sorry guys, I was feeling angst today. I think I overreacted with the vlive but you be the judges. You can find the vlive in YouTube it's called.

Hashtag TWICE MOMO- Show her "Talent Drawing" drawing skills (ENG SUB)                                                 Time was about 4:00 to 4:48

https://youtu.be/HrB7Oa8diZs