Ch 1

Detention

"Why! Did you have to Say Yes That" I hissed at him "I can't believe that!!" I added 

Daniel was silent for awhile “He asked if we wanted 3 , so i said yes” he said 

I rolled my eyes 

Kang Daniel The new transfer student , He just started at Elite Academy for a month now ...  He’s one of the Most Popular Guy in School , Because of his Looks and He Great at Dancing , Rumor has it that he got kicked out of his previous school because he was uncontrollable and mischievous i can see that now.

And NOW! We have 2 more lesson , until Detention starts!! Argh

Detention 


“I m so Bored!” Daniel said to me as he started walking around the classroom “Read a book or Something” I said as i toss him a Random book from underneath the table , He caught the book and looked at it for not EVEN a second and then throws it on the floor “How do people survive this boring place?! Without a Phone?”

“Says the guy who says Yes to 4 hours of Detention” I said as i flip my book to the next page.

Daniel sighs and walked over to the table , which i m seating at , he sat on top of the table and pull the book away from me “Hey! What are you -”

“Are you angry because ,i put you in detention?” he asked me “hmm” 

“Yes! I m very angry at you … you know the rules of Ms Lee Class!” I said to him as i fold my arms at him “Well…” He stood up and walked to the window “Let’s blow this joint” He said to me as he opens the window “What are you doing?!” I asked him 

He walked over to me “Let me make it up to you , let blow the joint” He said 

“Are you insane?! Kang Daniel?” My Eyes widened “Come here!” He said as he grab my arm and pull me to the window , he opens it and i looked outside i saw ladder lucky for us … Detention Room is on the Second Floor “Are you Insane?” I asked him again

“Escape with me” He said to me as he climb to the opened window “Wanna Come?” 

I turn to the floor “I don’t know about this i -”

“I m giving you 5 seconds to answer me …. 5...4..3..2..1 -”

“Arraseo! , i will come with you”

Daniel smile and held out his “Come on” I held on to his hands “Trust me” He pinch my cheeks and he started climbing down the ladder “Come On!!” He shouted “Oh my gosh is so high” i said as i started climbing down , just as i was about to reach … i looked down and missed a step which made me fall “Ah!”

Daniel caught me “Isabel , are you okay?” He asked me looking all worried , “Urm … yeah , you can put me down now” I said to me “Oh Sorry” He put me down “Let’s go” He said. 

I followed him to the car park opposite our school , “Cool Bike” I said to him as he toss me the helmet “Put this on” He said , i followed as he hopped on to his bike “Come on , Hands on my wasit”

“Mwo?”

“Hands.On.My.Wasit ,Unless you want to fall” He said , i sigh and wrap my arms around his wasit “Hold on tight” He said as he started the engine and zooms off  , somewhere … which is not very far from our school.

Daniel drove us both to the fast food restaurant , “Why, Here” I asked him as i took off the helmet and toss it to him “cause , i m hungry” 

I laugh to what he just said “Oh Daniel , you could have said so ,why did we have to play mission impossible just Now” Bring back what we just did made ourselves laugh “Come on” Daniel looked at the clock on the wall outside the fast food restaurant “We got ourselves 3 hours to spare , let’s eat”

I nod as we both headed inside

-

“Oh Crap! We are late” I scream as daniel and i were both running to school , Daniel climbs up the ladder “Hurry!” I said to him as i started climbing up the ladder too “Quickly!” He said as he pull out his hand to me “It’s all your fault!-”

“Aish! Hurry up” he pull me in to the classroom “Ah!” I fell on top of daniel “Ouch” our lips are just inches away “Daniel i-”

Suddenly we both someone talking we both got up and fix our uniforms and stood up , the principal and Ms lee enter “i hope you that you both learn your lesson” Ms Lee said as she gave us our phones back “Get out of here” She Added i grab Daniel by the arm and left the classroom.

“Daniel you-”

Suddenly he pull me closer to him “What are you doing?” I asked him as i looked at him “Awhile ago…. You-”

“Aish! You’re so annoying” i said as i pushed him aside , Daniel smirks “Just to let you know …. I had fun today , despite you yelling at me to drive faster”


“It’s your fault… that you took the wrong turn and if it wasn’t for it .. we would have been here on time , and i had fun too” I said 

“We should get detention more often” He said 

“WHAT!?”

“Just kidding , Come on … i will give you a lift home”