Midnight [YuMji]

Time For Us

[Umji]
Some people said that I'm like a summer. Hot, but fun. They said that summer is a bright season. Like me, I have so many passion and fun to be with, they say. They said that they like summer. Me too, I like summer.

[Yuju]
Some people said that I'm like an autumn. Cold, but has many good point. They said that autumn is a beautiful season. Like me, I have cold appearance, but have a beautiful heart, they say. They said that they like autumn. Me too, I like autumn.

[Umji]
There're two things that I hate the most. It's my name, and autumn.

[Yuju]
There're two things that I hate the most. It's my name, and summer.

[Umji]
I hate my name. People always making fun of it. Umji. A thumb. They always say that it's weird, to have a thumb as my name. They think it's weird. I think it's weird. That's why I hate it.

[Yuju]
I hate my name. People always making fun of it. Yuju. It doesn't has a meaning. But they always miss spell it. It's because they think it doesn't has a meaning. It's because I think it doesn't has a meaning. That's why I hate it.

[Umji]
I hate autumn. It's cold. Many people said that autumn is a beautiful season, but not for me. Autumn is cold, and annoying.

[Yuju]
I hate summer. It's hot. Many people said that summer is a bright and fun season, but not for me. Summer is hot, and annoying.

[Umji]
I sat in front of the piano. I'm work at the pub and playing the piano to entertain the audience. My fingers move playing the song that I remember perfectly. It's a beautiful song, I love it. I love the song, I love playing piano. It's my job.

[Yuju]
I sat on one of the table in the pub. Then I heard a beautiful sound. I fix my eyes on the piano that placed on the corner of the room. There sat a girl, she was playing the beautiful song that I've ever heard before. She always played the beautiful songs. I love it.

[Umji]
I finished my performance. I stood up and turn my body. I can hear a round of applause they give to me. I bow, then scan the room. That's when my eyes stuck on one girl who stood with a small smile on her face. Beautiful.

[Yuju]
The performance ended beautifuly, the girl stood up, and turn her body. I stood up as well and applause. She bowed then scan the room. That's when our eyes meet. I let out a small smile when I see her. Cute, but still breathtaking.

[Umji]
She take a step forward. Then two. Then another one. She approach me. I can sense a cold aura around her, like autumn, but her appearance was far from that. She was smiling so warmly at me.

[Yuju]
I decided to approach her. I walk towards her. I can sense a bright aura around her, like summer, but her feature tell me that she's a soft person. I smile at her and she answer it with her soft smile.

[Umji]
"Such a beautiful performance."

She's beautiful. Her voice was beautiful. It makes me shy that someone so beautiful like her praised me.

[Yuju]
She lower her head, a light red color showed on her cheeks. A shy smile appear on her lips. Cute.

"Thank you," her voice was soft, and soothing. It's beautiful.

[Umji]
"I'm Yuju," I looked up at her. She's smiling. Her hand extended at me.

I smile and reach her hand, "Such a beautiful name."

[Yuju]
"Such a beautiful name," her smile was beautiful. I just know her but I already like her smile.

"Nah. My name's just plain. It doesn't has meaning."

[Umji]
I shake my head, "No. You have a beautiful name."

"You. What's your name?"

[Yuju]
She smile again, "Umji."

Umji. What a cute name. I like it, "You have a cute name."

[Umji]
"No. It's weird. I hate it."

[Yuju]
"Don't be. You have a beautiful name. I like it."

[Umji]
Yuju. She's a beautiful girl who I meet at a pub in the midnight. She's the only one who say my name is beautiful without making fun of it.

[Yuju]
Umji. She's a cute girl who I meet at a pub in the midnight. She's the only one who say my name is beautiful without making fun of it.

[Umji]
Yuju. She's cold, but beautiful. She has this cold aura around her, but if you know her better, you'll find lot of beautiful thing with her. Just like autumn.

[Yuju]
Umji. She's hot, and bright. She has full of passion, and fun to be with. She's a hardworking and optimistic girl. She represent summer very well.

[Umji]
I used to hate autumn. It's cold, and annoying. But it change when I meet her. Yuju. Because she's like autumn. Cold. But still beautiful.

[Yuju]
I used to hate summer. It's hot, and annoying. But it change when I meet her. Umji. Because she's like summer. Hot. But fun to be with.

[Umji]
"Umji. A thumb. You have a great name. A thumb is an important finger. It's a center from the five of them. Just like you. You're an important person for me. You're the center of my life."

She says to me with her beautiful smile. Thank you.

[Yuju]
"Yuju. Stop saying that your name plain or doesn't has a meaning. Your name is beautiful, just like you. Your name has a meaning, just like you, you has a very important meaning for me."

She says to me with her soft smile. Thank you.

[Umji]
I used to hate my name. But it change when I meet you. You say my name was beautiful. You say it's important. You say that I'm important for you.

"Umji is important for me."

[Yuju]
I used to hate my name. But it change when I meet you. You say my name was beautiful. Youa say that it has meaning. You say that I have meaning for you.

"Unnie. Yuju be mine?"

[YuMji]
We meet at the midnight. When the hot summer change to a cold autumn. She's the one who make me change my mind about what I hate. She's the one who say that I'm important and meaningful. She's the one who I promise to never leave.

"I'll be yours."

.
.
.
My mind went blank when they didn't drop YuMji for Midnight ver. that's why this chapter take a long time to write. And I got a little trouble to interpret who's suitable with the season more.

Thank you for reading this, I hope you can enjoy it. ^^