Daybreak [WonHa]

Time For Us

[Eunha]
Here I am. In the darkness of the night. Alone. Wishing that someday, someone will come and save me. Wishing that someday someone will give her light to my dark life. Like a sun who will give her light to the moon.

[Sowon]
Don't be sad. You're not alone. I'll come to you. No matter what happen I'll come to you, I'll give you my light. If a sun job is to brightening the entire galaxy, then my job is to brightening your life, because you're my galaxy.

[Eunha]
We met at the daybreak. I stare at the horizon, thinking about my dull life. Then I felt someone standing near to me. I turn my head and that's when our eyes met. You stare at me with your bright yet warm orbs.

[Sowon]
We met at the daybreak. I saw you sat alone while staring at the horizon with your longing stare. I want to approach you but I can't. I don't want to disturb you. I don't want to disturb the beautiful sight in front of me. Then you turn your head. Our eyes met. I can see your dark orbs sparkling so beautiful.

[Eunha]
I smile at you. You give your smile to me. A warm feeling come to me immediately. Your smile, it's like a sunlight in the morning. So bright, but it's gives a warm and nice feeling. I love it.

[Sowon]
You smile at me. I got stunned for a while before give my smile to you. Your smile is like a moonlight, who shines in the middle of the night with its soft light. I love it.

[Eunha]
"I know we've just met, but...will you let me accompany you in here?" her voice is soothing. 

[Sowon]
"Sure, come here," her voice is beautiful.

[Eunha]
I turn to look at her, "Beautiful."

[Sowon]
I look back at her, "It is."

[Wonha]
We keep staring at each other. A warm smile plastering on our face.

[Eunha]
"I'm Sowon."

A wish. Someone who'll granted all of my wish.

[Sowon]
"I'm Eunha."

A galaxy. Someone who'll be my everything, my galaxy.

[WonHa]
We met at the daybreak and that's when we decided to become a light who'll shine for each other.