first meeting

Saving Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo’s late.

 

Lisa and Chaeyoung has been waiting for almost an hour in the cafe they were supposed to meet up with Jisoo and her “someone special”, according to the latter, 30 minutes ago. It’s just unlucky of them to want to be earlier than the agreed time. They spammed Jisoo with texts as they are getting tired of sitting down and sipping their drinks.

 

“Chae should we go?” Lisa asked. She’s thinking that they won’t be getting any replies from their unnie.

 

“I don’t know. It seemed important when she called us.” Chaeyoung shrugged it off trying to convince Lisa and herself to stay because she doesn’t want their unnie to be upset with them. Though, she’s bored and half of her mind’s telling her to go.

 

“Do you think it’s the gangster girl?” Lisa asked referring to the girl they were just stalking last week.

 

“I think so but I hope not.” Chaeyoung replied. “All I want is for unnie to be happy. She’s been a good unnie to us so the least we can do is support her with this.”

 

“Okay but after another 30 minutes, we’ll go okay? It’s been too long.”

 

Chaeyoung nodded as an answer and right in time, they heard the windchimes signalling that someone entered the cafe. They both turned to look at the door and check who it was and saw that it was Jisoo and a girl they don’t know.

 

Looking at the two who just entered the cafe, they could see the contrast between the two and they actually look like the opposite of each other. Jisoo wearing a pastel blue sunday dress that goes just above her knees. On the other hand, the mysterious girl look like she came out of an action movie wearing a black ripped jeans, a white shirt and a leather jacket, which was paired with an intimidating expression in her face.

 

After seeing the two newcomers of the cafe, the two tall girls looked at each other as if sharing a conversation with their stares.

 

‘It’s definitely gangster girl!’ It was soon cut off when they heard the weird but usual greeting of their favorite unnie.

 

“Nyeongan Chaelisa!”

 

The boom of their unnie’s voice immediately surrounded the cafe, not caring about the disturbed customers that includes students studying, probably for their exams because that’s what they’re actually supposed to be doing.

 

“Unnie! Why are you so late?” Lisa instantly asked while checking out the girl beside Jisoo with squinted eyes, clearly not liking the girl’s aura at first sight.

 

“Hehe I’m sorry I had to submit something to professor Choi. You know how he is.” She groaned just remembering the face of their teacher just a while ago.

 

“That’s fine. Let’s take a seat first.” Chaeyoung suggested, after noticing the looks some of the customers are giving them because they were talking while standing up beside their table when they can just take a seat.

 

When they did, the two saw how Jisoo carefully assisted the other girl with a somewhat ‘loving’ gaze. They weren’t sure because they didn’t want to believe in what seemed like a lovestruck Jisoo, especially not towards a girl like the one in front of them.

 

“So what were you gonna tell us, unnie?” Lisa, straight to the point, asked Jisoo. Now, not giving a glance at the, still, mysterious girl who just stared at them in an indifferent way.

 

“Oh! About that… why don’t I order something first for me and Jendeukie.” With that, Jisoo stood up not even waiting for the reply of the two. However, she was stopped by a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter