Prologue

Saving Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I swear Chaeyoung-ah!” Lisa exclaimed to her chipmunk friend.

 

“Are you sure you’re not exaggerating?” Chaeyoung replied, not believing the story she heard from the other girl.

 

“You know how Jisoo unnie is… she’s too naive to even know whether or not she’s getting scammed.” The blonde explained to the pink haired girl.

 

Chaeyoung agrees on that with Lisa but she’s still not believing that their unnie would have a gangster of a girlfriend maybe a friend that would take advantage of her but a girlfriend? Nah. She’d like to think that Jisoo isn’t that stupid to do such dangerous things.

 

“Okay… let’s say she’s in a relationship with someone. How can you tell she’s a gangster of some sort?”

 

Plus in Chaeyoung’s defense, Jisoo was pretty much single the last time she saw her and that was like a week ago.

 

“Duh! Resting face, full on black clothes… okay sometimes with white but you get my point, leather jacket. I can’t really explain it but there’s a certain aura around her that just screams danger. She also has this scar right below her right brow. Ears full of piercings. A tattoo on her wrist. If that’s not a gangster to you, I don’t know what is.” Lisa listed out all of the traits she remembers about Jennie.

 

“Are you sure it’s not just you like the girl that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter