Taemin's trolling moments

WGM - The teen couple Ft. You and Zelo

(A/N:It's been a while since I've updated.Mianhae! I was soo busy >3< But now I got time in my hands imma update as much as I can! As you can see I've lost some chapters~ for those who've read my old ones..and possibly saved them please send them to me :'3 for once I want the people who saved my stories to step up,you shouldn't really but..oh well! It's for the sake of the story x3 Well,for now we might have to stick with the NEW re-vamped chapters until then! Mianhae if you hate it :/ But please do keep supporting me! Aja! xxpandie - I gotta love the nickname by superharr <3)

Everyone sat in silence as you nibbled on your bottom lip.Luckily,Jonghyun cannot keep his mouth most of the time and it's shutting him up that needs the effort."What's up with everyone? Sheesh,not like it's the first time anyone every burst like that!" Jonghyun waved the awkward silence away and sipped on Onew's large coke.

Zelo broke the eye contact between the two of you and silently chewed on his tasteless bubble gum."So! You guys..." Taemin spoke up making you automatically eye him signalling him not to say or ask anything stupid and out of the blue,"When's your anniversary?" He asked.You heaved sigh of relief and continued to eat peacefully beside Key,who was awefully silent.

You stared at Zelo who was thinking way too hard."Oh hoho! Look at that! He doesn't even know their important dates!" Taemin pointed out.You lightly stomped on his foot and frowned.Key arched an eyebrow at Zelo and elegantly sipped on his iced tea and smirked,"You have my approval but if things keeps going this way you ain't gonna last long with my babe."

Jonghyun stared back and forth at Zelo and Key,"The battle of moms and boyfriends." He lowly mumbled and grinned,slowly he was plotting another obstacle for you and Zelo to overcome.

Minho stared at Onew who was obviously overly enjoying his chicken despite the commotion happening infront of him.Yes,he's the same Onew who acted like a father a few minutes ago."Ya! Kiddo! Stop bullying the two and get eating." Minho nodded at Taemin's food,without a choice Taemin did as told.Minho lightly patted Zelo's back and nodded towards the door,"Run before your mind blows.Take ~~~~~~ but be back before 11 am! She has a schedule."

'Komawo oppa!' You mouthed before shifting out of your seat and grabbing your bag."It's nice to finally share a lovely lunch time with oppas~ I'll leave the bills with Key-oppa~" You beamed.As you said,you handed over a couple of money enough to pay the lunch fee and hooked your arms with Zelo.

You waved before leaving and gave each member a light peck on the cheek,"Anyeongihaeseyo~"

Once you and Zelo left the chicken place,Zelo sharply inhaled and sighed."The tension was trying to murder me!" He yelped.You chuckled and patted him by the shoulders,"Anyi~ They're just trying to make sure I'm safe with you."

Zelo weakly nodded and frowned,"They try to make sure you're safe by trying to interrogate your husband like he's some kind of criminal.Sure,that works." A light laugh slipped out of your lips and an amused expression was plastered on your face,"Well it did work." You pointed out thinking back to the time when Zelo cracked.

He rolled his eyes and slung an arm around your broad shoulders,"I'm craving for a slurpie." You chuckled at the sudden change of topic and shook your head,"Whatever you say."

Whilst you and Zelo was walking towards the nearest 7/11,fans seem to have recognized the two of you and started spreading the news around.By the time you set foot to the entrance of 7/11 paparazzi was already snapping pictures of you and Zelo.

You frowned as the paparazzi snapped pictures of you and Zelo trying to order a slurpie like a normal human being.Paparazzi makes small things a big deal and you hated them for that.

Finally,after ordering 2 medium sized slurpies you ran away with Zelo.The two of you arrived inside your couple house which was nearby.Luckily,Mrs.Han allowed the two of you to stay for a little while and enjoy a moment or two silently together.She left the house and headed for the markets.

Zelo plopped down on the bed making you slightly jump at his weight.He stared at your sideline and smiled.'Your beauty and charisma is overwhelming,'Zelo smiled and held your hands tightly,'No wonder I can't keep other wolves away from you.' You smiled and interlocked your hands with his as you shifted positions to face him.

"Ya. Our anniversary is February 5 2012 around 12 in the afternoon." You whispered as the ends of your lips tugged into a smile.Zelo smiled and closed his eyes,"I know the date but I was thinking of the specific time."

You didn't reply and shut your eyes as well after admiring Zelo's striking facial features.

What more could you have asked for? Even a million or a trillion dollar can not replace Zelo's smile nor his sincere words.

-------------------------


-bow- x3 Finally an update! Happy reading :D