Brother!Mark

GOT7 Series

Member : Mark Tuan 

Character : Mark x oc

Theme : Brother!Mark

Work : Short Imagine

Warning : none


 

I bring my knees close to my chest, hugging it tightly. It's another night where sadness flooded all over me, testing my sanity. It's another night where I spend my dinner inside my room. I have no appetite to eat.

 

And it has been going on for a week. And what's the deal?

 

So I break up with my boyfriend.

 

He cheated on me right in front of my eyes. And with someone whom I really don't like. It was clear to him that me and the girl don't get along well. But it still takes him every braincell to cheat on me with her.

 

God, boys are so stupid.

 

And I broke the thing between us. I know. If I broke the thing off, why am I sitting here like a complete useless? It's because I feel so sick. So sick of myself. How could I like someone so toxic like him?

 

How-

 

"Hey." The door creaks open and my brother's head peek between the door and the frame.

 

"Tough week?" He enters my room, walking toward the corner where I isolated myself and sit next to me. This has been my time-out corner when I was little. Where my mom told me to sit down and reflect on myself. Sometimes when I got too hyper, Mark just had to push me to sit down and reflect.

 

Sometimes he sits down with me to reflect too.

 

"Mm-hmm."

 

There's a silence between us. It has been too long since this siblings talk. I usually talk a lot with Bambam. Mark is the eldest so he got more things to do.

 

Like being quiet and following what our parents want while me and Bambam break every rules in the neighbourhood.

 

"Bam told me you didn't eat since this afternoon. You got sick, baby?" I smile at the petname. Mark used to call me baby everytime he tries to console me when I cry, or when he want to coax me out from under the table when I go on hunger strike.

 

Anyhow I always give in to him. Because even though we are not that close, but Mark is always my knight in armour. When Bam can't solve things for me, he goes to Mark for help. 

 

And there's no thing that Mark cannot fix.

 

"Not in the right mood to eat, Marky." I answer. Weirdly, my stomach didn't even growl. I really don't have the mood to eat.

 

His eyes flicker to mine as he watch me spacing out. "What mood exactly do you need to eat?" He asks carefully that it starts to sound like a stupid thing to say. 

 

I let out a soulless laugh. It's not soulless. I'm just too empty of emotion to laugh. But I still think it's funny.

 

"I broke up with my boyfriend." I say. "He cheated on me. With someone whom I hate. So I went to him and broke the thing off."

 

Mark is staring right at me where maybe his brain stops functioning. Well usually people cry in this situation but his little sister is weird so he need a few braincells to work out before he can even say anything. 

 

"And?"

 

"And why am I so dumb to realise all those hints he has been showing me?"

 

"How did I date someone like him?"

 

"How-" my sentence comes to a halt when the door fly open, mom comes into the view.

 

"Honey. Your boyfriend is here to see you." She says in her apron. 

 

Mark and I look at each other, both confused and lost.

 

"My boyfriend?"

 

"He is downstairs?" Mark asks.

 

"Yes. Why don't you tell he that he's coming? I could have left some food on heat if I knew." She scolds me.

 

"Well if he is still my boyfriend then I would know." I reply sarcastically.

 

Mark rises to his feet and walk to the door. "There's no need to feed him anything mom. He's not your future son in law anymore."

 

He disappears behind the door and my heart starts beating fast. Mom gives me a questioning look before leaving the door, going downstairs. 

 

Just then realisation dawns upon me. Mark is not beside me anymore.

 

"Wait!"

 

It's too late. Mark must have reached downstairs. He might have punch the out of my ex.

 

Mark is quiet and reserved. But no one mess with Mark's little sister. 

 

He'll break loose and snap them into two.

 

I run downstairs and realised I'm too too too late. Mark already have him grabbed by the neck, my mom looking at them in horror.

 

"Mark! Stop!" My ex is turning blue. It's just a matter of seconds before he turns purple. 

 

"You bastard. What did I told you if you want to date my sister?" Veins start to pop along his neck, Mark's ears are turning red.

 

"If I punch you, can you feel the pain my sister is feeling?" He pushes him roughly, making him go stumbling backward. Taking in oxygens, he looks up to Mark.

 

"I didn't-" Mark's leg reaches him faster than he can speak, sending him sprawling next to the sofa where Coco is sleeping. The poor little bubble jumped out of fear when it heard the loud crash.

 

"Mark, stop." I say again as I try to reach for his hand.

 

"You didn't what? Finish your sentence!" At this rate, even mom is afraid to stop him. Mark is raging mad and everyone knows to let him rather than stopping him.

 

"I didn't- arghhhhhh!!!" Mark has stepped on his ankle, spraining the bone there. I shriek in shock.

 

"Nooo!" I quickly jump in and hold Mark from going any further.

 

"Mark. Please. Listen to me. He's not worth your anger." I plead.

 

He turns to me, his eyes are dilated and his angry veins are threatening to pop.

 

"Not worth my anger!? He cheated on you! My little sister!" He kicks him in the and the guy screams from the pain.

 

"And he dare to show up here? Oh nice he wants to be dead." Mark says. "Don't you dare move a single muscle." He warns the latter.

 

"Mark. It's okay. It's okay. I'm not in pain. I'm just reflecting why I date someone like him. I'm not sad Mark." I explain. I hope someone will come through the door and stop Mark. Someone like my father.

 

"I'm home- holy what happened!?" Bambam walk through the door and shrieks as he saw my ex whimpering on the floor, mom standing as hard as a statue and me hugging Mark in the middle of the room. No he's not the one I hoped for.

 

"Language Bam!" Mom says.

 

"Okay, then holy water! What happened?" He looks over the crouching boy. "You okay, dude?" 

 

"Do I look okay to you?" He replies sarcastically. 

 

Boy nooooo please don't talk. Oh god I feel like slapping him.

 

Mark moves with me hugging him, I scream in response. His leg is already up in the air. Just a few second before he can step on my ex.

 

"er think he can still speak in this house." I struggle to stop him until I cannot anymore.

 

"Marky!" I raise my voice. The three of them, four if you include the boy lying on the floor, look at me.

 

"Please. I don't want to see you get angry over a stupid boy." 

 

"Dumb my -" why doesn't he understand that he need my explanation to save his life? He just need to speak for god sake.

 

"You er-" Mark reaches to step on him again just before Bambam crouches and slaps the boy across the face.

 

"Shut the up boy. You don't want Mark to kill you." He says.

 

I turn back to Mark, hugging him so he cannot move. "I already get over him. I just needed time to sort my mind. I swear."

 

"You swear, baby?" I nod my head.

 

"Swear and cross your heart?"

 

"Swear and cross Bam's ." I say.

 

"Hey!"

 

"Bam. Get rid of him." Mark says. I nearly let out a sigh of relief. If it is this easy, I should have done it the moment he grab him by his neck.

 

"Don't you dare showing up near my little sister ever again." Mark warns him as he walks to the door, groaning in pain.

 

"Not even 5 metre near her." He adds.

 

Bambam leans by the door frame. He watches  the boy limping his way through the door. "Watch out dude. We are watching you,"

 

Bambam slams the door shut when he finally got out of the house.

 

"Damn. He's a joke. Why is he here when he broke up with our little one?" Bam asks.

 

I sighs, and pinch both of them. Mark and Bambam scream, both of them yelp in pain. 

 

"You guys! Mom nearly got a heart attack! And you!" I stab my finger on Mark's chest. "Your foul language shout should make you go time out on the fridge." 

 

"Mom." I turn to see mom watching us with smile. "I'm hungry. Marky made me worried and now I'm exhausted and hungry. Do you have dinners left for me?"

 

Mark and Bambam burst out laughters at my word. Mom laughs too, but she quickly get into the kitchen to prepare the food for me while Mark and Bam moves to the couch to sit.

 

I shake my head when both my older brothers are laughing at me. 10 minutes ago, they look like they are ready to rip a human with their bare hands. But now they are sitting on the sofa with Coco in between them, watching tv.

 

Mark look at me, him smiling make me wonder. How can I have a brother who loves me more than anything else?

 

He sees me staring and mouths 'I love you' while I send him back a mini heart. Even we are not that close, I'm sure Mark would burn the world if something ever happens to me.

 

If anyone ever did anything to me though.


A/N

So we will start off with Marky! And do comment your thoughts about this chapter. Is it okay? Do you want me to make more like this? Hit me up!