the hunted dorm

the so called hunted dorm

ricky speaking=red

changjo speaking=blue

niel speaking=green

cap speaking=orange

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hyung I have to go to the bath room. changjo said in a whisper.

 

Okay then go.

 

can you come with me though.

 

why do you want me to go with you changjo your a big boy now even bigger then me why on gods earth do you need me to go with you?

 

because am scared I heard a scray sound coming from down stairs and am to scared to check it out what if its a gosht hyung?

 

Okay fine i'll go but if you i go with you do you promise to let me sleep when we come back?

 

Yes hyung i promise.

*while going down stairs*

 

Alright lets go kids now days.

 

what do you do you mean kids now a days were like the same age.

 

yes but am a couple of months older so that mean am a couple wiser and breaver than you.

 

changjo and ricky were walking down the stair when the heard a really loud scream.

 

As soon as the two boys heard that scream ricky jumped right to changjo arms and didnt seem to want to let go neither did changjo seeing as he to was scared for his life.

D-d-did y-y-you heard t-that hyung changjo. said scraed out of his mind

 

Y-y-yeah I-I think it came from cap and niel hyung room.

 

should we check it out and see if cap and niel hyung need any help? changjo asked being the caring magnae that he is.

 

 

naw I dont think so besides didnt you say that you say that you had to go to the bathroom.

 

 

Oh yeah but what if the hyungs need help hyung.

 

No becaause if niel hyung is in troblem he has cap hyung to save him and if cap hyung is in troblem, then well....... he's cap hyung have you seen him lately he does really need any help. I mean the man all muscle so yeah let just get you to the bathroom and go back to sleep.

 

 

*mean while in cap and niel's room*

 

Hyung *silcence* hyung *still silcence* hyung!

 

 

what do you want niel?

 

 

can I ask you a question hyung

 

 

Really niel you woke me up at *checks time* 3 am to ask if you can ask me a question?

 

 

 

yes now can I?

 

 

huh fine niel what is it *gets up to a sitting postions.

 

 

Are you nerious about tomorrow?

 

 

no am not now can i go back to sleep?

 

no hyung.

 

and why not

 

well because i cant sleep so you have to stay up with me and if you even try to go to sleep on me i will AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

niel why did you just scream in my ear?

 

because there's a spider on the wall and you know how much i hate spiders.

Kill it hyung kill it niel said hanging on to cap as if his life depended on it.

 

okay okay smack! there its dead now can i please go back to sleep?

 

yes but hyung can i sleep with you just in case another spider comes in.

 

Huh fine. cap agree because he knew that there was no use arguing with the younger.