Korea’s Star

The Dancer and the Lover

Life as a ballroom dancer is hard.

For Sana, the hardest part of this lifestyle had to be her partner, Kim Dahyun. Dahyun had had a passion for dancing since she was a baby, being brought up in a family that greatly valued the arts of dance. She began ballroom dancing as a teenager. As a girl, she had a very unique style of ballroom dancing, in which she played the leading partner. Another unique aspect of her dancing came from her execution of the ballroom genre. There was more feeling and emotion. It was more then just two dancers dancing in each other’s arms. It was as if she had merged ballroom with contemporary dancing. Ballroom was too shallow a word to name her style of dancing—but we’ll call it that for the sake of this story.

When Dahyun found Sana, she knew she couldn’t dance with anyone else. Sana imitated her style the best. So, she made the best supporting partner Dahyun could ever find. Their chemistry was like no other.

Then began both Dahyun and Sana’s career as ballroom dance partners. Dahyun was always the star. Korea fell quickly for her charms. Her fans, both boys and girls alike, admired her for her duality—her cute and bubbly smile as she stood before cameras and her explosive and intense charisma as she took the stage. Sana, to Korea, was simply Dahyun’s darling partner. She was appreciated more for her beauty than her talent. But she never minded that.

Now, why did the darling partner find the star of Korea to be so troublesome?

It was as simple as one word: Love.

After months of dancing with the ballroom prodigy, Sana found it impossible not to fall for Dahyun’s charms—the charms that Korea could never notice. It was the heat of Dahyun’s supporting hand on Sana’s back as they danced. It was the comfort of Dahyun’s chest pressed tight against Sana’s as they fell into each other’s embrace. It was the intensity of Dahyun’s eyes on Sana’s, unwavering and always full of purpose. All that made Sana fall. What kept Sana falling was everything else about Dahyun.

Sana knew that Dahyun wouldn’t love her back. Her first love was dance, and it would remain that way. If they fell in love, that could jeopardize their career. Sana didn’t mind losing her career to Dahyun, but she was sure Dahyun wouldn’t trade her career for anything.

If they loved each other, Dahyun would lose her career.

So Dahyun couldn’t love her back.

And Sana had to deal with that.

 

~~~

 

Sana stood at the corner of the empty practice room, stretching her arm over her head. As the partner of a dance prodigy, she took it upon herself to practice even more, to at least close that gap of talent a little more. As she finished stretching, Sana let out a deep sigh.

They were to participate at the end-of-the-year music show in a few days. maybe showed great excitement for this, as they had never participated in such a big event. She may have been Korea’s star, but she had never been invited to a show for kpop groups and idols. Her performances were always in luxurious theatres. Luxurious theatres are nice and all, but Dahyun can’t help but feel more thrilled to perform on a concert stage, where the audience surrounds you, waving the lightsticks of their favorite groups and screaming instead of sitting in silence and full of the utmost elegance.

Also, Dahyun was an enthusiast for all types of dancing. Performances at classical theatres were either orchestras, choirs, or ballroom dancers like Dahyun and Sana. But an end-of-the-year music show, specifically the one they were attending, would have a greater variety of dance performances, and that got Dahyun anxious like a fan about to meet their greatest celebrity. So yes, Dahyun was thrilled to attend and perform.

Sana would hate to ruin her experience by missing a step in the routine.

She approached the middle of the practice room, planting her feet carefully and meticulously on the floor, in the first position of their dance routine. Her eyes closed, she inhaled deeply through her nose, and then exhaled through .

“Okay,” she mumbled to herself, opening her eyes and raising her arms in front of her.

After a mental countdown, she began the dance routine. Maybe it was odd to practice a dance choreography for two on her own, but Sana was used to it. She always took it upon herself to practice a little more than Dahyun. So these late-night trips to the practice room were usual to her.

Sana looked forward, eyes gazing into nothing but mind focused on Dahyun’s eyes. Her arms, once tense, became relaxed, as they rested upon Dahyun’s shoulders as the dance commenced. So Sana danced as if Dahyun were there, with her eyes on Sana’s and her hands supporting her waist.

As Sana neared the end of the choreography, the door opened. Sana stopped immediately, throwing her arms down at her sides and standing up straight at attention. When she looked towards the door, there Dahyun was, in her signature yellow, plaided sweats and oversized hoodie.

Still hot, though.

She looked good in anything, really.

Or maybe Sana was just whipped.

“You’re up late,” Dahyun observed.

“I need the practice,” Sana mumbled shyly, “Unlike you.”

Dahyun chuckled, “I’m gonna take that as a compliment.”

“I guess you can.”

There was a short silence as Sana and Dahyun looked at each other pensively.

“You know, you’ll practice ballroom dancing a lot better if you have a partner,” Dahyun said, approaching her.

“You aren’t hardly in the attire,” Sana laughed.

Dahyun raised her eyebrows, her lips curving into a smirk. When her hands wandered to the bottom of her hoodie, boy did Sana’s mind wander too. And when Dahyun lifted the bottom of the hoodie over her head, revealing her toned abs and a black sports bra, Sana’s face turned red hot. At the sight of Dahyun in a sports bra or at the fantasy her mind conjured up? Maybe a bit of both.

Dahyun tossed the hoodie to the floor, in the corner where Sana’s belongings were. When she looked back and noticed a speechless Sana, she frowned.

“If you’re thinking I got something better under these sweats, you’re wrong. The pants stay,” Dahyun said seriously.

Sana could only giggle. “I wouldn’t dare ask you to switch those pants for anything else.”

“Good,” Dahyun smiled.

Dahyun then took a step towards Sana, closing the space between them. The heat of her body instantly consumed Sana’s, and it comforted her. Her stressed heart instantly felt relieved of its burden. There was an obvious difference in practicing alone and practicing with Dahyun. It was that feeling of comfort and support that Sana felt when Dahyun was near.

“I’m short without my insoles,” Dahyun joked.

Sana chuckled. “You’re still shorter than me with your insoles in.”

“Shut up. Only a bit shorter, you know,” Dahyun complained.

Dahyun took another small step forward, causing their bodies to lightly touch.

“Anyway. Let’s begin?” Dahyun said, the statement formed into a question.

“Okay,” Sana let out.

Dahyun’s hand went for the small of Sana’s back. Her eyes looked towards Sana’s, but she found her looking away.

“Eyes,” Dahyun commanded.

“Eyes,” Sana repeated hastily as she turned her gaze to Dahyun’s. When their eyes met, Sana found her breath caught in their throat. Dahyun’s eyes during practice were always softer than her sharp gaze on the stage. Sana couldn’t decide which look in Dahyun’s eyes she preferred.

“5, 6, 7, 8.”

And with that, their dance practice began.

Dahyun counted the steps under her breath as Sana hummed the tune. Never did any of them miss a beat in the routine. Each step came like muscle memory. Each step was engrained in their minds as if the floor of the practice room was marked with numbers for each move. Yet their eyes never left each other. That was the beauty of Dahyun’s style of dance. They could never miss a beat despite never looking down to see where they stepped. They just moved, like it was a walk in the park. Every time Sana’s body strayed a little too far from Dahyun’s, as part of the routine, Dahyun would pull her back, with a grip so soft yet so powerful. Then Sana’s body would collide with Dahyun’s, like two magnets coming together. Throughout the whole choreography, they never lost contact with one another.

The dance routine ended with a swift move, as Dahyun carefully pulled Sana’s body towards her as she spun against her curling arm. Then Sana’s chest collided with and pressed tight against Dahyun’s. And then they stopped, their bodies motionless.

For Sana, time stopped. With Dahyun’s arm wrapped around Sana’s body, her hand at Sana’s hip. With Dahyun’s pulsating chest tight against Sana’s. With their faces close, nearly nose to nose, such that Sana could feel Dahyun’s hot breath against her face. With their eyes on each other, like the only thing that existed in that moment and time was each other.

“Why the need to practice?” Dahyun asked in between breaths.

“I need to improve,” Sana responded.

“But you never even missed a beat,” Dahyun said, raising an eyebrow.

“I don’t wanna disappoint you.”

Then Dahyun smiled, in the way that Sana adored most. “You never could.”

Sana giggled, breaking eye contact to rest her forehead onto Dahyun’s shoulder. The ending pose of the dance routine became an embrace, as Sana raised her arms to wrap around Dahyun’s neck. Dahyun, surprised by the action, hesitantly returned the affection, repositioning her arm over the small of Sana’s back.

“Why would you worry about disappointing me?” Dahyun asked.

“You’re excited about this event. I wouldn’t wanna mess that up,” Sana said honestly.

“Hey, you’re not gonna ruin my night with a misstep. I can lead you back into the routine, no problem. There’s no way you could ruin anything, so don’t worry.”

“Okay,” Sana mumbled into Dahyun’s shoulder as she deepened her embrace around her.

“We’ll make this the most beautiful performance we’ve ever done. So beautiful it will drive Korea to tears,” Dahyun said ambitiously.

Sana only nodded slightly against Dahyun’s shoulder.

The two of them stayed in each other’s embrace, for much longer than either of them intended.

“It’s past midnight,” Dahyun observed, her eyes having traveled to the clock on the back wall.

“Is it?” Sana asked, not particularly interested in the time.

“Yeah.”

A brief silence followed. Sana had no intention of breaking up the tender moment between the two dancers. So she stayed comfortable in Dahyun’s arms, quiet and still, with her nose snuggled against Dahyun’s shoulder.

“Sana-ya,” Dahyun called, her voice soft.

“Hm?”

“Happy birthday.”

Sana’s head perched up violently from Dahyun’s shoulder. Dahyun jolted slightly out of shock, as the mood was suddenly lost. She let Sana tear herself from her embrace to face the clock behind her, her eyes squinting as she read it.

“It’s my birthday,” Sana said in disbelief. She turned around to face Dahyun, who stood behind her with a wide smile on her face.

“Yes it is,” Dahyun said, chuckling, “Did you forget?”

“F-For a moment, yes,” Sana admitted.

“Oh right, I-uh, I got you something.” Dahyun looked down, reaching a hand into her pocket. When she pulled her hand out, she revealed a golden necklace with a small star charm. She dangled the necklace in front of her, showcasing it. Sana raised her hand to carefully caress the charm between her thumb and index finger. It was a simple gift, really. But maybe just the fact that it was Dahyun giving it to her made this gift so much more special.

“Do you like it?” Dahyun asked.

“I do,” Sana said.

“Yeah, it’s a star. Maybe that’s random, I don’t know. Oh and uh, sorry it’s not in like a box or anything. I had to fit it into my pocket somehow and—”

“Thank you, Dahyunnie,” Sana interrupted.

“Uh—”

The smile that formed on Sana’s face in pure delight caused Dahyun to freeze.

“Yeah. You’re welcome,” Dahyun said upon unfreezing and regaining her composure.

“Wait, let me put it on you.” Dahyun unclamped the necklace and held it high in between them.

Sana turned her back to Dahyun, then held her hair up with the both of her hands to reveal the nape of her neck. Dahyun slowly stepped forward, her body suddenly stiff as she tried to put the necklace on Sana.

“Okay, there we go,” Dahyun said as soon as her hands clasped the necklace in place.

Sana turned, her eyes looking down in an attempt to look down at the jewelry upon her collarbones. Dahyun eyed her meticulously. The gold necklace seemed to shine brighter upon Sana’s collarbones. There really was no question why Korea was in love with Sana’s beauty. Even as she stood there, in a plain white t-shirt, and sweat glistening on her forehead, she looked beautiful. She didn’t have to try at all.

Anyone dancing with her should have a hard time maintaining eye contact and a close proximity without blushing.

“It’s perfect,” Dahyun breathed. Her eyes wandered from Sana’s face to the necklace, then back to her face.

“Wear this to the performance. I don’t know, maybe it could help relieve your stress somehow? Symbolism works that way, right?” Dahyun said with an awkward smile.

Dahyun had no idea how much the necklace really symbolized. The necklace, given to Sana by Korea’s very own star ballroom dancer, had a star charm which would reside near her heart as the necklace hung from around her neck.

To say Sana was whipped for the dance prodigy is an understatement.

 

~~~

 

“We’ll make this the most beautiful performance we’ve ever done. So beautiful it will drive Korea to tears.”

Sana sat in front of the mirror, staring quietly at herself. The words Dahyun spoke rang on repeat in Sana’s ears. As it neared their performance time, Sana grew more and more restless.

“There’s my darling partner!”

Sana looked over her shoulder at the woman who had just entered the dressing room, the star of Korea herself.

“Ah, Dahyun-ah.” Sana forced a smile.

Dahyun didn’t fail to notice it, and frowned a little. “You’re nervous?” she asked, approaching her partner.

“Yeah...” Sana admitted quietly, “I am...”

Dahyun’s lips curved into a reassuring smile. “Don’t be. You’ll do great.”

Sana nodded, still unsure and unconfident.

“The necklace looks good on you, especially with that outfit,” Dahyun said. She reached forward, fingers close to the star charm upon her chest. But she hesitated, bringing her hand back before she was able to touch the charm.

Sana noticed the hesitation. It just added evidence to her claim that Dahyun didn’t love her back.

“Hey. Don’t worry. I’ll be there to support you through it all.” Dahyun placed a hand on Sana’s. “After all, that’s what dance partners are for.”

A small smile appeared upon Sana lips as she glanced down.

“Lovers too,” she thought but wouldn’t dare to say. But of course, dance partners were all that they could be. 

“Thank you, Dahyunnie,” Sana responded quietly, “And you’re right. It’s just the pre-performance nerves getting to me. But I’m sure I’ll be fine up there with you, as I always am.”

Dahyun smiled, her eyes transforming into crescents. “I’d better finish up my makeup. See you soon.”

“You too.”

Minutes passed before the two dancers stood in opposite wings of the stage, staring at each other from afar. They waited impatiently for their cue to step foot onto the stage, which would be the dimming of the stage lights. Sana exhaled slowly through her lips. She had never been so nervous for a performance before. Maybe because she didn’t want to mess up what might be Dahyun’s biggest night as a performer. But there was something else that added to her nerves—something she didn’t want to acknowledge.

Day and day, Sana’s love for Dahyun only grew stronger. The more she tried to repress it, the more it grew, much against Sana’s intent. So, Sana wasn’t nervous to dance; she was nervous to dance with Dahyun. How could she not love her so much more after that night in the practice room, when the clock struck midnight and her birthday began?

Sana reached a hand up to her necklace, clutching the star charm tightly.

Damn her for falling so hard.

The lights dimmed, and right on cue, Sana waltzed to the center of the stage. The audience, who would normally cheer as their idols took the stage, sat in utter silence. They sat in anticipation as the two dancers took the field. Sana walked out, with her chin high and chest out. But when she saw Dahyun walking towards her, her confidence faded instead of grew like it usually did. Sana’s chin fell and her chest sank, as she timidly walked towards Dahyun.

When they neared the center of the stage, Sana stopped, her body only a short distance but far enough from Dahyun’s. Dahyun took a step forward, closing the gap between them, and raised her hands for Sana to take. Slowly, she rested her palms upon Dahyun’s.

“Just like we practiced,” Dahyun whispered.

Sana couldn’t find her voice to respond.

“Eyes.”

Sana looked up to meet eyes with Dahyun. And that was the last thing Dahyun said to her before their performance began.

Each movement was as fluid and careful as in practice. They danced without any care for what happened around them, when the audience erupted in cheer, or how the lights hit the stage, or even how the song sounded just a little different from the speakers on stage. They were lost in their own world, minds free of any thought that would distract them.

At least, Dahyun danced that way. Sana, on the other hand, had her mind on too many things. Well, one thing, but it felt like a lot. Her mind was stuck on Dahyun. Her hand on Sana’s hand. Her arm around her back. Her breath against her face when they were close. Her intense gaze upon her eyes.

Sana couldn’t take it.

The next move was the spin.

Sana spun away from Dahyun, too quickly and out of control, like a top upon a tabletop.

Ah, a misstep.

Sana had spun too far away from Dahyun, such that when she finished spinning, Dahyun lost her grip around Sana’s hand. All that kept them a single unit was the desperate contact between the tips of their fingers. Sana pulled her eye contact from Dahyun in shame, another false move. But Dahyun acted quickly. Instead of pulling Sana towards her, Dahyun attempted to lead them back into the routine by pulling her own body towards Sana. She leaned forward slightly, grabbing Sana’s hand, and then rushed towards her body. Instead of pushing her body onto Sana, Dahyun swung her opposite hand towards her, placing her palm against Sana’s exposed upper chest. Sana quickly turned her head back to Dahyun at the contact, more in shock than in attempt to recover eye contact. But when she looked, Dahyun’s eyes were elsewhere. She looked not at Sana’s eyes like she always did. She looked down, at her hand upon Sana’s chest—and through it at the star charm dangling from the necklace.

And with that, the choreography shifted. It changed from a ballroom dance to one with more contemporary elements.

A choreography with more feeling than movement.

As Sana’s body consumed the warmth radiating from Dahyun’s hand..., As Sana’s eyes saw only Dahyun..., As Sana’s heart became relieved of the burden of her mistake..., Sana raised her hand to Dahyun’s back shoulder, clutching it tightly.

With that touch, the dance resumed, as if nothing interrupted the routine.

But with Dahyun’s touch, the dance continued with a new element, one of intense feeling.

And it became the most beautiful dance they had ever performed.

Then came the final move of the dance. Sana twirled apart from Dahyun before spinning back towards her. She spun towards Dahyun against her curling arm. When their bodies collided, Dahyun used her arm around Sana’s back to hold her tighter, pulling her closer.

And with that, the ending pose of the dance transformed into an embrace.

Dahyun looked intensely into Sana’s eyes, their faces closer than when they had practiced. When Sana became flustered and was about to break eye contact, Dahyun brought her opposite hand to Sana’s jawline to keep her head facing towards her.

“Eyes,” Dahyun whispered.

“E-Eyes...” Sana whispered back.

Sana froze, with Dahyun’s arm holding her in a tight embrace and her opposite hand on her cheek—and her lips only centimeters away from Sana’s.

Well, damn Sana if her mind didn’t wander off to fantasy land.

Oh how badly the darling partner wanted to kiss the dance prodigy. With their faces close and Dahyun holding her like such, it would be perfect. Just a little stretch of her neck and her lips would be on Dahyun’s. Then she could confess her love for the dancer without the need for any words, in front of all of Korea.

In front of all of Korea.

Surely that would ruin Dahyun’s career.

Nobody wanted that, definitely not Sana.

So Sana curled her lips into . She held back that desire to kiss the dancer and tell her she loved her.

There was a brief moment of silence before the audience erupted in applause and the two dancers were brought back to reality. Dahyun’s heavy breathing ceased as her lips formed a wide smile, her eyes transforming into crescents.

”I think we did it, Sana,” Dahyun said in complete ecstasy.

Sana didn’t respond. She only kept breathing hard against Dahyun’s lips.

“It’s all thanks to you, you know,” Dahyun said, her eyes suddenly soft, “I couldn’t have asked for a better partner to accompany me in my career.”

“Dahyun, I love you,” Sana confessed quietly and suddenly. She said it with a voice filled with shame.

Dahyun stared quietly at Sana, the smile gone and replaced with a look of shock and bewilderment. “You—”

Sana lifted her chin, her lips softly touching the tip of Dahyun’s nose. The contact caused Dahyun to freeze.

“The best partner you can have” Sana said against Dahyun’s nose, “is someone who isn’t so madly in love with you.”

With that, Sana tore herself from Dahyun’s hold and turned to leave the stage. Dahyun was left to see Sana’s back as she exited the stage, her body frozen in shock. So, Sana left Dahyun on the stage, while the audience stood in applause with tears streaming down their cheeks. She left Dahyun to stand on the stage alone.

 

~~~

 

“Sana! Sana!” Dahyun called as she frantically ran around the maze that was the backstage.

She ran around, short of breath from the dance they had just performed on stage. But she didn’t want to waste time in finding Sana. She wanted to find her before she left.

She wanted to see her again. That moment stage couldn’t have been the last time Dahyun would be able to see her. The thought of losing Sana scared her.

Dahyun turned the corner, finding an empty hallway. Well, empty except for the lonely figure at the end of it.

“Sana... Where are you going?” Dahyun asked, her voice concerned. She ran down the hallway and towards Sana.

“I’m sorry if I’ve ruined anything, Dahyunnie,” Sana said, turning around to face Dahyun. Her face showed despair and, most of all, shame.

“The only way you could ruin tonight is if you left,” Dahyun said quietly.

Sana shook her head. “Don’t do that.”

“Don’t leave.”

“I have to.”

“No, you don’t.”

“I don’t wanna jeopardize your career.”

“Why would you?”

“Because I love you!” Sana cried, her eyes nearly drawn to tears.

“Deal with it,” Dahyun replied. At the response, Sana could only furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

“Because I love you too, Sana.”

Sana stopped. Her ears just couldn’t believe the words that left Dahyun’s mouth. The words she thought only the Dahyun in her fantasies would say to her. Yet here she was, the real Dahyun, the dancer whose first and only love was for dance, confessing her love for Sana.

“I-I mean like...,” Dahyun shyly scratched the back of her head, her usually pale face now tomato red, “I-uh, I can’t possibly love anyone else if I wouldn’t want to dance with anyone else, o-or hold anyone else, or look so passionately into the eyes of anyone else but you. I don’t wanna share the moments we’ve had, both on and off stage, with anyone else. I don’t wanna continue my career with anyone else by my side. So..., it has to be you. You’re the best dance partner I could ever ask for. But... I think...”

Dahyun walked forward, closing the space between the two dancers.

“You’re so much more than that to me,” Dahyun finished.

Sana couldn’t speak in response to Dahyun’s confession. She couldn’t even look at her. Instead, she looked down at the floor between them, afraid to reveal the massive blush on her cheeks.

“You love me. That's what you said,” Dahyun said. Sana noticed the change in the tone of Dahyun’s voice, from soft and timid earlier to suddenly confident.

Dahyun took a step forward, her body soon centimeters from Sana. Dahyun’s familiar aura instantly consumed Sana. She felt it before—not when she was in the practice room with Dahyun, but whenever she was on stage with her. Ah, so it’s that Dahyun that’s before her now.

Dahyun boldly placed her hand below Sana’s chin, slightly startling her. She carefully tilted Sana’s head up from the floor.

“Eyes,” Dahyun instructed.

“Eyes.” Sana hastily looked up at Dahyun, by instinct. When she met eyes with Dahyun, she found something new in the star’s eyes. It wasn’t security. It wasn’t love. It was herself. She saw herself in the reflection of Dahyun’s clear eyes. But maybe this wasn’t anything new. Maybe, every moment that they had danced together, Sana was always in Dahyun’s eyes. Only she was too clouded by the judgment that Dahyun could never love her to see the fact that was in her face all along. She had been in Dahyun’s eyes for all these years now.

Dahyun’s eyes pulled from Sana’s gaze, as she looked down.

“Lips,” she whispered, her breath suddenly warm against Sana’s skin.

“Lips,” Sana repeated, without so much a stutter.

She obeyed Dahyun’s command. She obeyed like it was a normal instruction that Dahyun would give to her at their dance rehearsals. She obeyed without question.

In that moment, she didn’t think about her doubts. She didn’t think about revealing this forbidden love to Korea. She didn’t think about Korea’s star.

She thought about Dahyun, and who she was to her. She leaned forward and carefully placed her lips on the woman before her—the woman she had innocently developed a crush on and massively and deeply fell in love with. Between her lips was not anyone who belonged to the people of Korea. It was Kim Dahyun who belonged to Minatozaki Sana.

The kiss was soft and slow. Although Sana initiated the kiss, Dahyun led it. The kiss was like an unchoreographed dance routine. They breathed on beat. Their lips moved perfectly in sync. It was exotic. It was intimate. It was beautiful.

With one final press against Sana’s lips, Dahyun slowly pulled away. She tasted the kiss that lingered upon her lips before opening her eyes to see Sana looking at her. As her eyes laid upon Sana’s wide ones, she couldn’t help but laugh to herself.

“What?! What’s so funny?!” Sana asked, her voice loud as if she were so offended.

“How are you gonna act all surprised after you kiss me like that?” Dahyun asked in return, her eyebrow raised and lips curved into a smirk.

“Wha—”

“You give me only the best kiss I could ever imagine and then pull away with that look on your face?”

“A-and what about it?!”

“Nothing! You’re cute, that’s all.”

“Cute?” Sana pouted, “What made you so bold, Kim Dahyun?”

“You,” Dahyun answered, in all honesty.

Sana blushed madly. She brought her hands to her face, in a desperate attempt to cover the redness in her face.

“So, uhh...” Dahyun scratched the back of her head, her expression somehow very familiar to a bad boy’s all of a sudden. “My favorite group performs thirty minutes.”

“Huh?”

“I think I can miss a few performances until then.“

“Hmm,” Sana smirked, “what are you implying?”

“Ohh, nothing. Just wondering if we could stay in the dressing room till then.” Dahyun kicked at the floor.

“To?”

“Change into more comfortable clothes of course!” Dahyun replied with a not-so-innocent smile.

“Hm, taking off our clothes takes no more than five minutes and same with putting on clothes.” Sana placed a hand on her chin in thought. “What should we do with the spare time?”

“How about we put that spare time in between the ‘taking off clothes’ and ‘putting on clothes’ parts?” Dahyun suggested, a wide grin on her face.

Sana grabbed Dahyun’s wrist and began pulling her towards the dressing room. “No time to waste then!”


[AUTHOR’S NOTE]

Aaaaaaand the rest is up to your imagination! Teehee