Prom Date

Jay Park Imagines

Opening the front door, I walk in to see my brother and Jay playing video games. Lucky big bro was on the phone with his girlfriend so he didn't see my teared up face.

I run up the stairs to my room and go straight to my bathroom. Turning on the faucet, I dip my hands in and splash water on my face.

"Are you okay?" I hear Jay say. Then I feel something soft rub the water from my face. 

"I'm fine." Taking the towel from him, I turn away from him. 

"Girl don't lie to me." He takes my face in his hand and turns me toward him. His expression was dead serious.

I reveal, "Jackson broke up with me after I told him I didn't want to do anything after prom." He his lips and narrowed his eyes.

"Mhmm his is mine. Don't worry baby girl. I'll be your prom date, if you'll have me."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I didn't feel like going my senior year."

"Really? Cause all through high school you called it lame."

"Well being with the most beautiful girl, it'll be fun." Him saying the made my face heat up.

"Thank you!" I hug him.

Mhh he is so warm.

"Jay!" My brother yelled breaking the moment. Unwrapping his arms from me, he calls my brother.

"In here Bro!" He strolled in and instantly looked at my red eyes and swollen face.

"Homey, what did you do to my sister?"

"Made her feel better but were going to need to make a visit to the Dales household."

"Jackson Dale?" I nodded

My brother got super excited,  "Oh bet, I never liked his either. Haha this is going to be fun." Jay and my brother had this evil glare in their eyes. Man, its never a boring day with them.