Weird thoughts 1

Koffee with Karan

Krist & Singto

Karan: If you had to choose between your P'singto and your girlfriend who will it be?

Singto: It better be me or am not playing with you anymore.

Karan: Playing ๐Ÿคจ

Singto: Games... playing games.

Krist: It will be P'singtuan

Karan: Oh you have a special name for him.

Krist: yes. (Behaves as if its just normal)


TVXQ

Karan: Who according to you is the worst dressed in the industry.

Changmin: It's you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


JYJ

Karan: Why is it that we have an update from you the same time any of the TVXQ boys update their social media?

Jaejoong: It's just as the fans like to say. It's pure coincidence


Krist & Singto

Karan: So we heard that there was a special scene in our Skyy where the on lookers went "WTF". WHAT WAS THIS SPECIAL SCENE WE WANT TO KNOW?

Krist: Hahaha...I could hear them going all wtf did I just see.

Singto: Which scene? When?

Krist: Remember the airport scene there were these two white men going all wtf when we shot?

Karan: Yes so what was the special scene?

Singto: Oh it wasn't a special scene. The scene was very normal for arthit and kongpob.

/Plays the scene on the screen/(arthit and kongpob kiss in the middle of the airport)

Karan: Are you saying this is very normal? Kissing in the middle of the airport.

Singto: Why? Couples kiss right?

Karan: /gives up/

Krist: /blushing/


Heechul & Siwon

1.

Heechul: I will give you myself, just give me that hamper. /Makes suggestive eyes/

2.

Karan: If at gun point you had to have a gay encounter with someone who would that be?

Siwon: I prefer to die.


TVXQ

1.

Karan: You are a very reserved person but we have heard bizarre stories of you?

Changmin: I am just someone who likes to be around people am close with.

Karan: That's why you never come to my parties.

Changmin: Yes

2.

Karan: Siwon or Yunho the better hyung?

Changmin: Siwon, because he has money.

Yunho: Yah

Changmin: Well you are someone I depend on emotionally and I know no matter what I can come to you at any time. It's not like am taking you for granted it's just that I think we are way beyond the point of feeling jealous of each other's friends. We are brothers no matter what.

Karan: Awwww...things just got a bit emotional here and I think I need to take a break. /Wipes some unshed tears/


Krist & Singto

Karan: You guys are completely opposite from the characters that you have played in SOTUS. I think in real life Krist is more like Kongpob and Singto is more like Arthit. Isn't it?

Krist: I don't know about me being similar to Kongpob but am not at all like Arthit.

Singto: I am just a quite person. Neither Arthit nor Krist are quiet..at any time.

Karan: Well in the series he is really shy and talks less.

Singto: I would like to think he is much more open behind closed doors.

Karan: That's TMI. What do you think Krist?

Krist: I think I agree with P'singto


TVXQ ft YunJae

1.

Karan: Very quickly then choices. SooJin, Aara, GaEun or Jaejoong a co star you would want to work with again?

Changmin: You got a tough one.

Yunho: /looking down at his Cartier ring and smiling/

Karan: Ok I got the answer..very smart.

Changmin: What?? he didn't even say anything.

Yunho: I didn't have to. /Still smiling/

Changmin: I feel it's cheating

Karan: Oh my god! Why are you taking so much offence.

Yunho: Eeven if I win the hamper, I will give it to you changdola.

Karan: it's my show and I ask the question and I decide who wins. Stop interrupting my questions.

2.

Karan: Changmin or Jaejoong the better vocalist?

Changmin: Hahaha am getting the hamper ...He won't be able to answer this.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Yunho: Well, it's like choosing between being disabled or homeless. I don't want to be either.

Karan: Why would you be homeless?

Yunho: /just stares back at Karan/

Karan: Oh okay. Well I certainly don't want you to be homeless. Next question

Changmin: I hate that he is getting away without answering. /pouts/


These are the scenarios i have thought. If this gets a good response we will update more. :)

If you have questions regarding the show...ask away in the comments I will try to answer them all.