Finale

By Your Side

Yesung and Jongjin sat on the roof of the Armoire cafe ... "Hyung, why do you keep uploading your photos in Prague? Everyone keeps thinking you are still there for a few days including Siwon Hyung, what are you planning?" Jongjin asked his Hyung who continued playing games on his cellphone. The beautiful man did not respond, but it seemed he actually heard Dongsaeng's words "nothing" he answered while continuing to look at his cellphone. Jongjin sighed, "Siwon Hyung keeps asking me about your condition Hyung" he continued "is that right? but it seems he doesn't really need me so much," said Yesung. Jongjin just rolled his eyes to hear that.

Flashback on...

Yesung walks the streets of Prague. The beautiful man walked while looking at a building like a castle, he took some pictures and videos with his manager. He stopped in front of the street singers, the atmosphere of the night was very lively with people passing by. But somehow his heart was a little lonely, he missed someone. He stopped in front of the shining Christmas tree, he missed the warm embrace of his lover.

Yesung stopped at a cafe and bought coffee, he loved to enjoy the new atmosphere in other places. The shooting schedule is still a few hours away. After an hour enjoying coffee and looking for a Starbuck tumbler for Namo Hyung and his closest people. The man returned to the hotel to rest before continuing to shoot.

After a few hours the long flight and tiring. Yesung arrived at his house where two cute dogs waited, after playing and taking pictures of them, the beautiful man entered his room he missed. He updated his SNS with the hashtag #marrychristmas, without realizing he smiled amused and thought about what was in his lover's mind when reading this. He saw Siwon renewing his status with a bearded photo and wearing a rabbit hat, the beautiful man smiled and commented 'Christmas is lonely day ...' by adding emoticon to . Soon Siwon replied to 'I'm going to have to tell you ... I'll stick by your side~~come back safely' read that Yesung pouted "what was that? Did he not see my ig story? Didn't I show that I already back "he threw his cellphone on the bed and laid himself down. Actually Siwon is the type of lover who cares for the smallest thing but why doesn't he respond to any 'code' from Yesung. "I've lowered my pride when using that HT, it's only for you and it's seem i regret it ...arrgh" he said while shuffling his hair.

The beautiful man chose not to treasure anything. He celebrated Christmas in his house with his family, he was entertained because of the warmth of his family, especially his mother who always smiled, his sunshine.

After Christmas, Yesung decided to change his hairstyle and visit his café, Mobit. He contacted Namo Hyung, told him to stop by when Namo had time, and as usual his Hyung who was always cheerful and funny immediately responded, Yesung smiled. That night they meet at Mobit, talking and take some pictures.

Flashback off...

In another place, Siwon gathered with Seoul police friends with Donghae. After the event was over, Siwon hurried to leave the place "Siwon, where are you going? Why are you in a hurry" he said after successfully chasing Siwon and smiling at his fans who were taking pictures. Siwon slowed down "Ah, I will look for something, do you wanna come with me Hae?" "Okay, come on, I can go to the Gym after accompanying you" replied Donghae.

The two handsome men entered a jewelry shop, Donghae stopped "mm ... why are we here? Siwon," said the handsome man. "Why ... why did you stop at the door? What if there are fans who see us. Come on in, later you will know ..." Siwon answered while pulling the hands of the stunned handsome man. After they entered and sat in front of the etalace, "Waa ... you will propose him" Donghae asked in amazement and his mouth was wide open, teasing Siwon. "ssh ... I need your advice, you are his little kid" said Siwon ... "hey ... didn't you know his taste" replied Donghae while tidying his hair. "mm ... should we do Kai Bai Bo?" said Donghae, Siwon rolled his eyes, his eyes saw a simple platinum ring with fine black engravings all around it.

He asked the shop employee to take it and see it closely. Donghae's eyes glowed at the ring "waa ... I like that, let me try," he shouted "hey this is for your Hyung" Siwon said. "I'll try it for him, see... look good on my pinkie," said Donghae. They laughed because they accidentally mocked their Hyung's small fingers.

Siwon and Donghae separated because they brought their own cars. In the car, Siwon called Jongjin "yoboseyo..hei Jongjin, your Hyung is with you right? Yes, I already know he's back yesterday ... I just ... hahaha, don't say anything to him, I'm on my way there, okay, thank you, "said the handsome man.

At the Armoire cafe, after Jongjin received a call, he sat back in front of his Hyung. "Who is calling?" Asked Yesung, "only an old friend" answered Jongjin. Yesung pouted his lips while continuing to play the cellphone. Shortly, the cafe's roof door opened and a handsome man walked sneaking behind Yesung's chair. Jongjin tries not to react.

Yesung felt a big hand close his face. He was surprised, but then he smelled the scent he knew "Siwon," he whispered. "Ah..Hyung not fun" Jongjin shouted disappointed. "Hey baby, I miss you" whispered Siwon as he hugged the petite body of his lover.

Seeing the pair of lovers hugging, Jongjin quietly left the place and closed the roof door. Yesung heard the door closed and pushed Siwon's body away. The beautiful man sat back and took his cellphone, they were both silent. Siwon approaches his beautiful lover who is sulking. Siwon's finger Yesung's soft cheeks, the man looked even more beautiful. Siwon wanted to pounce on him but saw him frowning and ignoring him, Siwon sighed "baby, I didn't mean to ignore you, actually I already knew you were back" he said "hmm" Yesung muttered without seeing him.

Siwon kissed Yesung's left cheek, the beautiful man dodged. Siwon eyeing Yesung's right cheek, but the beautiful man tilted his body. "baby ... I just teased you, forgive me ..." he whispered as he cupped Yesung's face. The beautiful man put his cellphone in his pocket. "I'm fine Siwon,"Yesung said, he stood up but Siwon suddenly knelt "baby..." he said.

Hearing Siwon, Yesung stopped and turned around, his eyes widened when he saw Siwon kneeling while lifting the ring box above his head. "Will you marry me ?? Because I should have proposed you, not the other way..." Siwon said. Yesung stammered speechless.

"Siwon ... baby, i'am... wait, you're not teasing me right? Are there hidden cameras here?" Yesung muttered. Siwon sighed and stood up. He took the ring and held Yesung's hand "baby ... will you be my partner forever?" Whispered Siwon while looking at Yesung "ah ... I do, baby ... I'm really do" Yesung replied. They kiss and hug. on the interval of their kiss Yesung smiled and looked at Siwon. "I'll always by your side" whispered the beautiful man.

 

 

Haaa..i can't hold my self to doing this *bow