002

A moment is all we have
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is been two weeks since the school starts and I am still trying to make some new friends because as I said before I am introvert and all I know is cry because I can't express what I feel or want so I feel frustrated and cry. I know I shouldn't be like that but I just can't help myself and yep as my mom said, I am a cry baby. 

So as usual today is Friday and I am sitting at the corner again.Trying to understand what is teacher saying and control myself from crying because this class is so  chaotic.

Is recess time and as usual a certain table will be crowded, Irene Bae if I am not wrong.Everyone will stick around her like she is a angel from heaven. 

What is it so special about her I really don't know but she make me curious about her, like is she kind? Is she that pretty because I never see her face clearly before.

The break is over and all the students start to walk back class. 

As I walk, I am in my thoughts and did not notice my surroundings and before I knew a boy run and his shoulder bump with mine harshly and I fell down on the rough floor. 

I feel pain go through my legs and I try to get up but failed because the pain is holding me back.I start to examined my legs and I saw my legs cover with bruises and BLOOD. 

BLOOD!! I started to cry loudly.I feel so helpless every student just stare at me and walk by. I try to scream for help hoping someone will notice me until a teacher come and help me.

The teacher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter