So Much Things Hidden

I Love You

Sana skips happily as she get inside the room where Momo is there sleeping.  She glomps on Momo's bed as she tries to waking up her roommate. 

"Momoring~"

"Sana stop ruining my sleep"

"Guess what?"

"I don't know and i don't care"

"I just got Joy's phone number"

"Yeah,  great"

"Ayy,  you ain't fun"

"Just go date one of your flirting mates and have fun"

"Are you,  jealous?"

"Jealous my ,  just let me sleep"

Momo cover herself again with blanket as she tries to sleep but Sana drop herself on top of Momo likes she usually do. 

"Momoring"

"Hm"

"I love you"

"Hmm"

"Momoring~ pay attention to me more~"

Sana start whining as she can hear Momo soft snore.  She keep shaking Momo's arm but the girl is still sleeping.  Sana lay next to her and use Momo's arm as pillow to rest her head.  She close her eyes and sleep.

****

Momo wake up and sees Sana sleeping while cuddles her,  she smile softly as she move her arm slowly and let Sana sleep on her pillow.  She stretch her arms and goes to shower. 

'Are you,  jealous?'

Momo shake her head as she continue her bath,  she hums softly.

Momo wear her casual clothes and glance at sleeping Sana who is laying cutely on her bed.  She smile softly. 

"If only you are this cute while you are awake"

Momo mumble to herself,  she zip up her jacket as she's ready to gym. 

Momo goes out of their share house and goes to the gym by herself she need to focus her mind more for the dance battle later.  She need to keep her mind not to wander around. 

Mina greet Momo who is staring blankly at the front door. 

"Momoring, waeyo?  You've been standing here for ten minutes straight"

"Huh? Ah,  i'm just...hungry"

"You sure it's not about Sana again?"

Momo blushes and quickly cover Mina's mouth and drag her to the corner.  She keep glancing around to make sure it's only both of them. 

"I told you don't talk about her"

"Why?"

"I need to focus on my practice"

"So?"

Mina glance at Momo who is shrugging her shoulder.  Mina knows how much Momo care for Sana so yet she doesn't want to make Momo feel like being cornered to say what she feel. 

Mina pats Momo's hair and show a fist bump. Momo grins slowly and hug Mina. 

"This is why i love you so much Mina"

"This is so unfair"

Mina and Momo glance at the source of the voice earlier.  Sana cross her arms and pout,  she walk pass by them,  leaving both Momo and Mina clueless. 

Sana flirt again this time with Irene,  they both giggle and talk a lot at the gym.  Sana rarely go to the gym,  she just get invited by Joy who isn't coming yet. 

Momo sighs heavily and continue her workout,  she keep slapping her cheeks to keep her sense back. 

Mina who is helping Chaeyoung with her workout,  glance at Sana. 

"Minari"

"Huh?  yes?"

"Pay attention to me too"

Chaeyoung whine causing Mina to laugh softly.  She wrap her arms around Chaeyoung's neck and kiss the crown of her head. 

"There,  the attention you need"

Chaeyoung blush and look away as she keep doing her workout.

****

Momo is drinking from her tumbler when Sana suddenly takes it and drink it too. 

"Hey, that's mine"

"Sharing is caring,  you know"

"I don't like sharing"

"Fine,  you are petty peach"

Sana gives it back to Momo as she let out her tongue.  Momo does the same as they start bickering over small things that they used to share with each other. 

"I wonder why they both keep bickering a lot"

Chaeyoung who is waiting for Mina to take her bag can only shaking her head watching those two act like kids. 

"Just let them,  they get lovey dovey when they are alone anyway"

Mina giggles softly,  she hold Chaeyoung's arm as they both passing by the bickering duo. 

Momo quickly call Mina so she can go with them instead of arguing with Sana more. Sana pout as she is walking to Joy,  while Momo goes out with Michaeng. 

Once Momo reach the subway station she part her way with Michaeng.  She walk alone to home since she still need to working out more.  Momo put her earphone and turn her random playlist on,  she is jogging halfway but stop right away when she heard Sana's voice.  She glance around to see if the girl is calling her but she finds no one.  Momo just realizes that Sana recorded her voice and it's playing on Momo's playlist. 

Momo smiles as she walk while listening to Sana's voice,  she put Sana's recorded talk and hum,  on repeat. 

****

"Momoring,  i think i fall in love again"

"With who? If it's Mina then don't do that"

"Why though?"

"Mina is my best friend and i know how your heart works,  you will get bored soon and hurt her in the end"

"I see,  so falling in love with bestfriends is a big no?"

"No,  you're not allow to fall for your best friend.  Things will be awkward if you two happens to date and then break up"

Momo wakes up as she feels a soft lips press onto her.  She glance at the girl who certainly get drunk again like usual. 

She moves the drunk girl aside.  Sana is worse whenever she's drunk.  She becomes a kissing machine,  but it also means she just broke up wih someone. 

Momo sit and pull her into a hug,  babying the drunk girl again like usual. 

"What happen now?"

"Joy actually likes Seulgi,  but Seulgi likes you"

"Huh? What? "

Momo doesn't know how to process such fact at 2 am. Her brain is just not ready to process anything when she just woke up especially around midnight. 

"She told me"

"Oh.. "

"What should i do Momoring~?"

"Go to sleep and tomorrow i will accompany you for shopping then"

"Really? This is why i love you so~ muchie"

Sana keep talking nonsense and Momo just listening. They both get silence once it hits 3 am,  as they are fall asleep cuddling. 

Sana groan as she feel dizzy,  she keep searching for her phone to buzz off the alarm but she touch something soft instead. 

"Y.. Yah,  where do you think you are touching? "

Momo suddenly cover her chest as Sana keep apologising. 

"Sorry,  i thought my phone is near there"

"You dummy"

"Hey,  i'm sorry okay?  It's an accident"

"You keep saying that whenever you touch me when you drunk.  You are the lowest of the lowest"

"Gosh,  woman i told you i'm sorry,  there is no need to be harsh on me"

Sana get upset as Momo keep blaming her for touching her earlier even if she already apologising enough. 

"You are the worse,  you keep treating me like a thing and play with my feeling"

Momo get up but this time Sana's hand hold her arm,  she pull Momo back to the bed and trap her as she is on top of Momo.

"Momoring"

"What?"

"Do you hate me?"

"Yes"

"Noo,  don't hate me please.  I can't stand the thought of you hating me.  Just not you"

"Why not?"

"It's just,  you are my bestest friend all this time"

"Screw you!  I quit"

Momo is going to push Sana but the girl is still pinning her on the bed. 

"Momoring,  please.  Just not you,  it will break me so bad"

Sana is on the verge of crying,  she just dislike the thought of not having Momo near her whenever she get sad or low. 

Momo flick Sana's forehead causing Sana to whine more. 

"Momoring"

"I guess i have a bad fate with you,  fine i'll stick around with you forever"

"Really?  forever?"

"You know i don't usually make promises?"

"Aww,  Momoring i love you so much"

"Yeah... I know... "

"What happen?  you sound depressed?"

"I fall in love with a dense"

"Eey,  that is a bad thing"

"Yes,  it really is a bad thing"

"Then stop falling for that person, choose someone who is nice to you"

"I wish it too,  but too bad i already make a promise to that person to stick with her forever"

"Aww,  that .  Eeh?  wait,  you have the same promise you made with me?  with that dense girl too?  Are you a playa,  Momoring?"

Sana but Momo only stare at the clueless girl seriously.  She slowly realizes it and gasps.

"No way? Are you for real? Ugh,  this make me feel more dizzy"

Sana quickly run to the restroom as she get nausea. 

Momo sigh heavily as she just say whatever that comes to her mind just now. She may regret it later. 

Sana get out of the restroom half ,  she look for Momo's shirt to use. 

"My shirt is dirty,  i will use yours for the meantime"

"Yeah,  sure"

Sana wear it and glomp on Momo,  she snuggles closer as she look at Momo's face with her puppy eyes. 

"Now tell me in detail how did you fall for me"

"Nope"

"Aww,  come on,  tell me now"

Sana whines as she keep tugging Momo's shirt,  Momo look at her and look away again. 

"Only in one condition"

"What is it?"

"Kiss me when you're sober"

"I can do that now,  come to mommy and lemme kiss you~"

"Yah,  i told you when you are sober,  you pabo"

"But you love me tho~"

"Ugh,  whatever"

Momo finally give in and let Sana kisses all over her face.  Momo gets all red after that. 

****