INTRODUCTION

I FOUND YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

 

 

MEMORY will be each characters significant part on this story.....

 

 

 

 

 

-+-+-+-+-

 

 

 

 

 

Memories are filled of regret and pain......no matter how time pass by still no one can make her life complete.........

 

 

 

MEMORY ( GYURI )

 

 

“Omma” 

 

A little voice just lean by.....

 

There are Three people inside a car.....

The mother who was driving while the oldest daughter sitting beside her then the owner of the small voice

 

 

A car was passing through a new built tunnel........

 

 

 

 

“Is unnie sleeping?” She whispered.....so she wont wake up the older one......

 

 

 

The mother had take a look at her oldest daughter who seem to be on its deep sleep...

 

 

 

 

“She is” the mother whispered for a reply.....

 

That made the younger one smile so widely....

 

The mother was looking at her youngest daughter on the front mirror...and she cant help but feel so glad....

 

 

Her daughters sure love each other....

 

 

“Is that youre gift for unnie?” The mother ask with a beautiful smile...

 

That made the younger one stop from digging on her small bag....

 

She had look like she got caught redhanded 

 

But then she giggled that the mother feel so warm...

 

 

“I forgot to give it to unnie earlier coz she was mad at me for drinking her favorite juice...i just decided to give it to her while she’s sleeping”

 

She whispered as an explanation to her mother while she went near the passenger seat........

 

 

 

Her small hands had went inside the pocket of her older sister’s jacket....

 

“Im sorry for drinking youre favorite Juice unnie”

 

 

She had successfully put it inside...

 

 

“Happy birthday Gyuri unnie”

 

 

 

She heard all of it......all of it.......all.

 

 

 

 

Gyuri thought that was her happy moment......but......

 

 

 

 

Everything just stop.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In a split second.......

 

 

 

Every car on the tunnel had all crash down to each other including the one where they are...

 

 

 

 

Everything was all gone......

 

 

 

 

The last thing she heard was........

 

 

‘ Happy Birthday Gyuri unnie ‘

 

 

 

 

 

From then on she had hated her birthday....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PRESENT TIME ~

 

(GWANGJU, SOUTH KOREA)

 

 

 

 

Group of students are line up accordingly to their height.....

 

 

Inside the principal’s office of OTR academy.....

 

 

The smallest one among them was a 2nd year.....then the next small one was a 1st year......next one is a senior student who looks like she’s a 1st year....then the last one which is the tallest is a 1st year......

 

 

 

 

“All 4 of you had cutting classes again” the principal had ask sitting on his chair obviously.....

 

All 4 of them are standing quietly and no one seem to be like a respond is possible...

 

 

“Can someone out the 4 of you answer me?”  The principal is losing its patience coz they had been their for the last hour but he didnt get a decent answer from any of them........

 

 

 

 

 

Until he had enough......at the end they just had a warning and a punishment which is...to clean the backyard.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is all youre fault you stupid giant” she had said while she’s raking the leaves at the side......

 

 

All 4 of them are starting to clean.....

 

“Tssk! Youre small was stick up to youre feet thats why youre slow on running the reason we got caught midget” the giant one who was fixing the garbage bag spat back....

 

“What did you say??” She stop raking and look at the tall one....

 

 

Now they are glaring at each other’s life....

 

The other small one just shook her head at these dorks....

 

 

“Stop fighting!! Hurry up and clean so we can leave” the oldest one had stop the two

 

 

The heat up tension between the two was enormous but they stop for the sake of finishing to clean so they can leave.....

 

 

 

 

The first midget is Park Jiwon who can also be called megan.....she’s a mess.....

The second midget is somewhat more proper, she’s Lee Seoyeon 

The next one is the tallest..her name is Lee Chaeyoung who is also a mess...

Then the oldest one which is more proper is called Song Hayoung.....

 

 

 

Meanwhile in front of their small school.....

 

 

 

“Are we really going in here?” Her voice that has doubt while looking through the school just in front of them.....

 

 

“You said you wanted a more quiet place so here i have pick up the place” the other one beside the latter had replied....

 

 

 

Jang Gyuri had sighed then look at the one beside her.....

 

 

“Rosee, Are you sure about this place?” Gyuri sounded really doubtful...

 

 

That certain smirk just appear On Rosee’s Lips...

 

She tap her shoulder....

 

“Its gonna be fine Master Gyuri”

 

 

 

They talk like they are friends but in formality.....Jisun is working for Gyuri as her Personal aid....by that...Rosee make sure that Gyuri will be fine in everything....

 

 

Somehow Rosee became one of Gyuri’s close friends after her incident.....

They are just one year apart....  

 

Right now the two just enrolled so they can start on this school....

They are immediately accepted......

 

 

Rosee will be in 2nd year while Gyuri will be on her senior year.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After talking to the principal.....Rosee had excuse herself to go to the comfort room...

 

While walking through the hallway...

 

 

The calmness that seams in....and the warmth that the sun produce while she cant help but feel it....

 

It felt so good she thought while her feet take each step on the hallway.....

 

 

 

As she look at the side she saw the empty classrooms....

 

 

 

Rosee thought that this place sure is different from seoul... not just the school but this whole Place......

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter