Chapter 1

Photobomb

Yuju spat her drink out as she began to laugh at what was wrong with one of the pictures they had taken a few minutes ago.

“Hey, what’s funny tell me” Sinb said as she tugged on Yuju’s arm. She tossed her the phone so she could see what was wrong before pulling out her own and opening up a group chat before she started to type.

Yuju: Who was it?

RM: Jungkook

Suga: Jungkook

J-hope: What happened?

V: Not sure fill us in?

Yuju: Sent Image

V and J-hope: JUNGKOOK

V and J-hope have left the chat

Yuju: What’s there problem?

Suga: You nearly bitten Tae’s head of last time for sending meme’s

Yuju: It was past midnight and I was asleep

Suga: I know

Jimin: OH….

Yuju: DON’T YOU DARE COVER FOR HIM WHERE IS HE

Jungkook: I’m here

Jin: GOOD LUCK KOOK

Everyone has left chat

Yuju: Typical

Jungkook: Are you mad?

Yuju: No just wondering why you didn’t just join the picture

Jungkook: It was your group photo so I thought I would photo bomb it with my hands ^_^

Jungkook: Sent Image

Yuju: Didn’t I tell you to delete that

Jungkook: I was gonna use this as my twitter picture to upload for Christmas

5mins later

Jungkook: Yuju?

Sinb has joined the group chat

Sinb: She’s currently having a break down

Jungkook: EH, WHY?

Sinb: She says you can use that photo but only if your 100% sure that you want people to know your dating

Few minutes later

Sinb looked up when there was I knock at the door and frowned before Sowon walked over and opened it.

“Oh it’s you” Sinb said when it was Jungkook on the opposite side.

“Do you have a problem if people find out where dating?” Jungkook asked as he walked into the room and sat next to Yuju.

“It’s not that, it’s just what happens if the fans don’t accept us?” “I mean I’ve seen the ship wars on twitter and let’s just say…” Yuju trails off with a shiver.

“Doesn’t matter if they don’t because the majority will probably accept you both” Sowon said as she walked around the couch and crouched down to look at Yuju.

“All of us will be here so don’t worry about it and you’re not gonna get kicked out because we won’t continue without you….both of our groups” Sowon said as she gripped Yuju’s hand. Yuju’s eyes teared up before she launched herself into Sowon’s chest.

“It’s okay stop worrying, I can see Umji is about to start crying” Sowon said with a chuckle

“Shut up no I’m not” Umji voiced wavered at the end as she wiped her eyes.

“You can upload it” Yuju said with a giggle as she pulled back and looked at Jungkook. He nodded his head as he got to work uploading the photo as he let Yuju snuggle closer to him.

“Oops” Jungkook says a few seconds later as he watched his phone light up with retweets, favourites and comments despite uploading the wrong picture.

“What?” Yuju asked as she lifted her head up.

I uploaded the wrong the picture” he muttered as Sinb face palmed.

“Which one was it?” Sinb asked with a chuckle

“The recent group chat but it’s only up to before Sinb joined” Jungkook said as he watched Yuju’s eyes widened before she started to giggle.

“Well people seem to be enjoying the picture” Umji said with a chuckle as she was looking at her phone.

“Really? What are they saying?” Yuju sat up and her lips since they felt dry.

“People are laughing at the fact his group left him to fight for himself. Some people aren’t happy at the way you are shouting at Jimin. They rest are either laughing at the way Jungkook is typing really small or at the fact V was sending meme’s after midnight” Umji shrugged her shoulder as she looked at Yuju with a small smile. Yuju sighed with relief before laying back into Jungkook’s chest.

“Err a lot of people are asking for the picture you were supposed to upload” Sinb said as she looked up from her phone at the two of them. Yuju blinked up at Jungkook with wide eyes which made him chuckle before he picked his phone up.

“Done” He said after a few minutes of tapping away and Yuju sagged back against his chest.

“Oh my, that is a nice picture” Sowon said as she looked at a picture of Jungkook with Yuju on his back both smiling at the camera before she quickly saved it.

“This look’s recent, when was it taken?” Umji asked as she favorited the tweet and retweeted it before saving it to her phone.

“A few hours ago” Jungkook said with a chuckle and his eyes widened when he heard Yuju purr. He wasn’t the only one since Sowon was giggle at her.

SNAP

Jungkook blinked and looked up and he realised that Sinb had took a picture of them.

“This is for our twitter and I’m gonna tag “Yes there dating this is them right now” Sinb said with a smug grin.

“Go for it” Yuju mutters as she buries herself deeper into Jungkook’s chest.

“Can we keep you Kookie? Since Yuju seems a lot more relaxed when you’re around” Umji said with a chuckle.

“You know you can visit anytime you know” Jungkook said with a laugh.

“Where are the….” Jungkook didn’t even get a chance to finish when Yuju interrupted him

“Food now shut up”

“Well a lot of people seem to be taken both pictures pretty well, I can see a few tweeting their displeasure” Sinb said as she scowled at her phone.

“That good isn’t it?” Yuju whispered as she looked up at him

“Yeah of course it is, we will just have to ignore the mean ones” Jungkook says as he leans down and kisses her nose.

“Merry Christmas Kookie” Yuju says before she leans up to kiss him

“Merry Christmas Yuna” he says before leaning down and kissing her.

“Oh god please stop your making sick” Sinb says as she pretends to look disgusted by it. Yuju rolled her eyes at her before closing her eyes again.

A few minutes of silence had passed before Yuju shot up on Jungkook’s lap and shouted “WAIT BOTH PICTURES?”