Santa Kang and Mrs. Claus

Seulgi Claus and Mrs. Kang Claus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hi, and Merry Christmas everyone. This is a cute oneshot where Seulrene are married and asked to dress up as Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus for some sick children at a hospital. But think Seulgi Kang Claus and Mrs. Kang Claus or something lol. Enjoy


 

Every year around Christmas Kang Seulgi and her wife Joohyun usually spend it first in Daegu with Joohyun’s family for a few days, and then with Seulgi’s family in Busan, before finally coming home to spend their actual Christmas day together. It was a few days before Christmas when Joohyun’s friend who works as a nurse had a favor to ask of her and her wife.

 

“You want Seul and I to be Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus?” Joohyun had asked for clarification. She simply wants to be sure that she heard right, in case she hadn’t.

 

“Yeah, it would really help me out if you two would. Every year here we like to do something nice for the children, and who better to play a loving couple than you and Seul. When you are already an actual real and loving couple. It’s going to be Christmas soon, Hyun. At least think about it, alright.”

 

“We’ll do it.” Joohyun tells her friend who looks semi surprised for all of a few moments. Joohyun is without a doubt one of the nicest people she knows, and Seulgi as well. It isn’t surprising that Joohyun would agree.

 

“Thanks, Hyun. I’d appreciate it, oh but will Seul…”

 

“Don’t worry. She will definitely agree. It’s going to be for a good reason, and who better to try and cheer up than children here in the hospital. Just let me know the details, alright?”

 

“You won’t have to do much other than dress up the part, which we have here. Read to the children and there will be gifts too.”

 

Joohyun nods and tells her friend that she and Seulgi will personally bring gifts for the children too. It won’t be a problem for her and her wife to take a few hours out of their day to make Christmas a little special for some children who could use it. Now Joohyun has to convince her wife, although she knows it won’t be an issue in doing so. This is really going to be sprung on Seulgi suddenly and it will divert from their usual Christmas day. But she knows her other half and Seulgi is one of the most kind and generous people she has ever met. Joohyun knows it’ll be fine in telling her what the plan is going to be. By the time she arrives home Seulgi is home from work too, but is found in her home office. She has her glasses on and appears to be reading some documents.

 

Joohyun thinks her bear-like wife is too cute when she wears her glasses. Not that she wears them often. The blonde will swear she doesn't need them even when Joohyun knows for sure that Seulgi can’t see but so well. Her wife is so busy reading that she doesn’t hear Joohyun call out to her. The thing that her wife finally takes notice of is when Joohyun comes up behind her and wraps arms around her shoulders. She kisses the side of the monolid woman’s face.

 

“Hi, honey.” Joohyun whispers softly with a kiss. Seulgi stops what she’s reading and turns to her wife. She leans back to kiss her and Joohyun wastes no time in kissing her back.

 

“Hi, Hyun. When did you get home?” Seulgi questions and pushes her brown locks from her face.

 

“Just a little while ago. I thought you were going to be leaving work at the office, it’s almost Christmas, baby.”

 

Joohyun is usually there to remind her wife to ease up on her work load before the holidays. Seulgi nods and tells her she will work less.

 

“I missed you,” the shorter woman says with a smile and sits in Seulgi’s lap. The monolid woman holds her carefully on top of her and wraps her arms around Joohyun’s waist.

 

“I missed you too. All set for Christmas?”

 

“Yes, I’m all set to spend Christmas with my y and amazing wife. Well…” Joohyun stops. She supposes that she should also mention the extra part.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing's wrong, Seul. I do have something I want to talk with you about, though.”

 

“Sure, what’s going on?”

 

Joohyun tells her what her friend asked her and that she did agree. Joohyun waits for Seulgi to respond. The monolid woman opens to say something but her business cell rings.

 

“Give me a minute, Hyun. I’m sorry.” Seulgi apologizes and gives her a soft kiss. Joohyun waits until Seulgi gets off the phone. This is nothing she’s not used to. She is the wife of a very busy businesswoman. There are plenty of times where work has to come first. Not that it means Seulgi doesn’t love and cherish her because she does.

 

“I’m sorry, so this would happen on Christmas?”

 

“Yeah, I think it would be a nice thing to do for the children in the hospital.”

 

Seulgi agrees. It doesn’t surprise her that Joohyun would agree. Seulgi thinks it’s a wonderful cause and she is happy to agree.

 

“We have to be Santa and Mrs. Claus.” The blonde laughs in amusement. The idea of her and Joohyun dressing as the two of them is cute but funny too.

 

“You’re going to be such a y Santa Claus.” Joohyun says and kisses her lips.

 

“Well, I don’t know about that. But I’m married to the most beautiful Mrs. Claus.”

 

The shorter woman smiles and feels her face heating up. She’s been with Seulgi a long time and even now she makes her blush without fail. Joohyun is so very in love with her wife and feels lucky to have her.

 

“You’re very sweet, Seul. There’s just a few days before Christmas, and I know we’re going to be changing things up. But I feel good we’re going to the hospital to spend some time with the children there.”

 

“Me too, Hyun. It’ll be a good way to spend part of our Christmas.”


 

The next day Joohyun goes shopping herself for toys and gifts for the children. Seulgi wanted to go with her but work prevented her from doing so, and Joohyun simply ended up asking their friends Yerim, Sooyoung, and and Seungwan to help, which none of them minded as they had time.

 

“I think what you and Seul are going to do is wonderful, Joohyun. Let us know if there’s anything else we can do.” Seungwan says to her and the brunette promises she will let them all know if there’s anything else. But for now this is more than enough by shopping for extra gifts.

 

“I want pictures!” Sooyoung says with an arm around Yerim. The younger couple are no doubt probably shopping for themselves too, although in this case Joohyun understands since it’s close to Christmas and they probably both waited to the last minute to try to buy each other gifts.

 

“Yeah, I want to see how cute you and Seulgi will look as Santa and Mrs. Claus.” The shorter woman nods. Joohyun looks at the pair with doubtful eyes. Sure there is always the possibility that they genuinely want to see photos. But Joohyun knows them both too well. They probably want them for some sort of blackmail purposes and the older woman isn’t about to let any of that happen.

 

“Why don’t you and Sooyoung come too and play our elves?”

 

Seungwan cracks up them at the look on the two younger women’s faces. They appear stunned for a long moment before Yerim finally reacts.

 

“She’s too tall to play an elf.”

 

“Yeah, hey!” Sooyoung shouts and tries to hit her shorter girlfriend.

 

“Hey, now don’t fight.” Seungwan says to them. “It’s the holiday season and you should be nicer to one another.”

 

The couple then turn to look at her and proceed to laugh in her face.

 

“Did you hear that, babe. Come on, what a joke?” Sooyoung laughs and pulls Yerim along with her so they can look at other toys.

 

“I know, Soo. Who was she even talking to, not us.”

 

Joohyun shakes her head and smiles some. The two are truly ridiculous but she loves the younger couple and spending time with them. She’s still not going to give them any pictures because they would definitely use it for blackmail purposes. The four of them finishes shopping and help Joohyun bring the gifts back to her house.

 

“Thanks, guys for the help.”

 

“Of course,” Sooyoung nods. “All jokes aside I think you and Seulgi are going to do a great thing.”

 

“Yeah, what’s better than cheering up some sick children in the hospital.”

 

“I just hope we can help make their Christmas special.”

 

By the time she has the gifts put away in one of the spare rooms Seulgi comes home from work. The brunette takes one look at her wife and can tell she’s been overworking. Joohyun frowns in concern and helps her sit.

 

“You’re supposed to be taking it easier.” The shorter woman gently removes her jacket and tie. Seulgi looks exhausted and that is always concerning.

 

“I’m sorry, Hyun. I just had a lot to finish up before Christmas. Things will be calmer now.”

 

“I hope so, baby. I don’t want you getting sick before the holiday. Are you hungry? Did you eat lunch today?”

 

The look on Seulgi’s face says otherwise and Joohyun simply pinches her cheek. The monolid woman laughs some and pushes her wife’s hand away from her.

 

“Hyun…”

 

“You know better than to not eat. Here, let me heat something up for you.”

 

Seulgi watches as her wife goes to do this. Joohyun really is the sweetest and kindest person she knows. Joohyun not only heats up the food she also makes sure Seulgi eats because she feeds her personally.

 

“Is all this really necessary?” Seulgi questions.

 

“Yes, how else will I know if you ate or not?”

 

“You’re worrying too much.”

 

“You are my wife. Why wouldn’t I worry about you?” Joohyun touches her chin some before leaving a gentle kiss to her cheek. “You’d better be concerned if I stop worrying about you.” It should sound more threatening but it’s Joohyun, so it only comes out in a playful and joking manner. After the brunette has made sure that she has eaten all the food on her plate. Joohyun tells her that with help from their friends she was able to purchase some gifts the children will enjoy.

 

“Why don’t we wrap them, Hyun?” Seulgi suggests.

 

“I’m way ahead of you, hon.” Joohyun laughs and shows her that’s she’s already purchased some wrapping paper. This is something the two of them can do together. The couple sit down in their living room and get to wrapping the gifts. Joohyun picked out a few different ones. Some shiny silvery paper with little snowman on them. Her wife also had some purple one with reindeers, and red with Christmas trees.

 

“This is nice, huh.” The blonde says after they’ve wrapped a few. “The kids will love all these gifts.”

 

“I hope so, they should have a nice Christmas even if they’re in the hospital.”

 

Seulgi agrees with her wife as she puts down another neatly wrapped gift. The monolid woman can’t wait to be able to see the looks on all the children’s faces. She will also get to play Santa Claus and that’s something Seulgi never thought she would do.

 

“I’m going to be one skinny Santa Claus.” Seulgi thinks to herself.

 

After they finish wrapping everything Joohyun insists on finally getting around to decorating their own tree. Normally they would have done this by now. But things have been busy and they haven’t had the time. Seulgi thinks she has been so busy with work. The simple things like decorating the tree with her wife seems extra special this year. She enjoyed seeing how adorable Joohyun lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter