Fin.

All I Want For Christmas is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunlight coming from the thin curtains Sakura's face as she crunched up her nose in disturbance, just then, one eye opened slowly to turn towards her well placed clock and indicated that it was 8:00 in the morning. She reached to her left but found that it was rather empty. 

 

She crunched up her nose again as she was about to find sleep in the comfort of her bed but some noise and delicious smell came up from her kitchen and she smiled knowingly. Now, that's where she was in.

 

She carelessly flung away her covers as her bare body greeted the chilly air of december. She then only wore her boy shorts and some thrown shirt that she got from the floor and quietly sneak at the unsuspecting brunette that was currently humming softly, dancing to the rhythm of the soft melody of their stereo. 

 

It was a nice sight for Sakura. She silently admired the older brunette as she was leaning on the doorframe while amused by the older girl's jolly sway of her hips. 

 

As Sakura deemed it was time to surprise the older brunette, she quietly but swiftly wrapped her arms on her girlfriend's back as she peppered kisses down her nape. She could hear her girlfriend's surprised yelp but then giggled from her sweet kisses.

 

"Hey there," Sakura whispered tenderly against her girlfriend's neck, playfully nibbling at the smooth flesh.

 

A soft moan encouraged the taller brunette to further her actions as her girlfriend replied to her. 

 

"Hey to you too babe, but it's early in the morning you are already so playful haven't you had enough last night?" The older girl said to Sakura as she leaned back against the arms of her lover as they cuddled in the cherry blossoms's embrace.

 

The food that she was cooking was forgotten.

 

"Well, seeing you dressed only with my shirt ," Sakura said in the matter of fact. "And honestly baby, our Christmas Love was short."

 

"I need more."

 

Then Sakura open-mouth kissed her lover's neck up to her jaw and elicited a satisfying moan mix with a groan of annoyance from the latter. Sakura supported her girlfriend's weight as her lover slightly stumble on her knees.

 

That's the effect of Miyawaki's love.

 

And Sakura was more than proud to see that kind of reaction that she could bring to her girlfriend. 

 

It certainly fed her ego and pride as a passionate lover.

 

Arrogant? Not really. Just having enough confidence that she was competent enough to having such a lovely, gorgeous, and captivating girlfriend.

 

But then her beautiful girlfriend wiggled her way out of Sakura's embrace to continue her cooking.

 

"Not right now, Miyawaki," she said. "Now eat your eggs."

 

"But babe," the taller girl whined. She was taking back her girlfriend in her arms but the latter was persistent on finishing Sakura's eggs. 

 

"Sana!" Sakura whined louder.

 

Sana brought out a plate and placed the cooked egg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter