This is love

This is love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She had been hurrying to Blackpinks practice room without looking where she was going. As she rounded the corner she collided with a warm, hard muscled body and tumbled backwards to the ground, her back hitting the concrete in YG Entertainments office building hard.


"Ouch!" Jennie Kim yelped. "God damn it!"


A warm chuckle sounded from above her and she pushed her long hazelnut hair out of her face, looking up. 


Song Mino. Member of Winner, one of the hottest bands right now. Fellow YG label mate. 

And secret crush of Jennie, rapper and visual of Blackpink. 

His blonde dyed hair was sleeked back, silver earrings dangling from his ears. He was wearing a dark blue hoodie over grey, faded jeans, his white teeth gleaming as he smiled at her. His eyes were a swirl of honey, amber and gold and she could feel her cheeks heating up as she looked at him.


Since they had both started their solo activities away from their respective groups, Mino and Jennie had somewhat become closer. He was her sunbae and highly protective of her. Whenever they were both part of the same award show, he hovered around her, stood close and made sure her sole attention was on him. He literally let nobody get close to her. 


While giving a damn if anybody was watching them. 


He resembled their label mate Kwon Jiyong, aka G-Dragon from Big Bang, in that way. The leader of the highly successful idol group had staked claim on Sandara Park from 2NE1 years ago and even with him being away in the military right now, nobody had the slightest doubt who the beautiful fashion icon belonged to. It was like unwritten law. Property of Kwon Jiyong. Dont touch, dont look. 


But Mino and Jennie were not a couple. Her feelings for him were her best kept secret and she had no intention of letting him know. She was pretty sure YG had ordered him to look out for her. Like a big brother, strictly platonic. 


Mino couldnt contain an amused grin. Jennie was sprawled out on the floor, her glossy mane all over the place. She was wearing tight black pants, her long and toned legs on display. Her white sweatshirt had rode up a bit thanks to her stumble and a some skin of her taught stomach was exposed.

 

Mino had to suppress a groan. Did she want to make him crazy?  Since they had met years ago, Mino was hopelessly in love with the beautiful girl. Admiring her from afar. 

Since they had started to promote their solo debuts, they had spend more time together and he couldn't help himself. He acted like a possessive fool. Kept close to her at award shows and staked claim on her wherever they went. She wasn't aware of it, but he had made it very clear to other male idols to stay away from her. 

Jennie belonged to Mino. Period.

Seeing her on the floor , looking at  him with narrow miffed eyes, he had to restrain himself to not swoop her up in his arms and to kiss her senseless. 

Instead he held out his hand, motioning her to help her up. She looked at him warily but took his hand nonetheless. 

His pull was too strong though and she tumbled against him with a small yelp. 

Good thing it was quite early on a sunday, so the YG building was basically empty. If not, people would have seen Jennie pressed against the whole length of Mino's body, her hands pressed against his chest, his arms firmly wrapped around her waist and their lips only  milli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter