My small bear

Small Bear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So this idea came really from a pic I saw recently on twitter where seulrene were standing in a specific way and it looked like Irene was taller than Seulgi so I thought it be cute to do a reversal where she is taller than her, so please enjoy.


 

 

For Bae Joohyun one of the cutest things about the relationship she had with her girlfriend Kang Seulgi was their slight height difference. She is just a little taller than her girlfriend and it’s the most adorable thing. Seulgi is already the cutest to her, especially as she resembles a teddy bear in appearance. But it can be fun teasing her significant other that she’s taller. For example sometimes Seulgi needs help reaching things.


 

Joohyun would stand amused as Seulgi would try helplessly to reach for items in the cabinet. The blonde is too cute trying to stretch her arms up as high as she can.

 

“Babe, what are you doing?” Joohyun asks with a slight laugh to her voice.

 

“Nothing, go away.”

 

“Aww, look at you struggling. Let me help you, Seul. I’m taller than you.”

 

The monolid woman can be heard grumbling some. Joohyun simply walks over and reaches the box that Seulgi needed.

 

“See, let me help you, baby.”

 

“I’m not that much shorter than you, Hyun!” Seulgi pouts some and that only makes the dark-haired woman laugh. She caresses her girlfriend’s cheeks and smiles.

 

“Well, I’m still taller than you.”


 

Another really great thing about their height difference was how very easy it was to wrap arms around Seulgi. Joohyun enjoyed when they were walking around and she could carefully wrap her arm around her significant other and bring her closer. The slightly taller woman liked how easy it was to hug her shorter partner at any point of the day. Not to mention at night when she could cuddle Seulgi to sleep and always without fail be the big spoon.

 

“Why can’t I be the big spoon!”

 

“Because you’re too small to be the big spoon, honey.”

 

“You’re not even that much taller, Joohyun.”

 

“I’m still taller, now come lay down so I can cuddle you to sleep!”

 

“Fine…” Seulgi would sigh and act like she doesn’t like being held, but Joohyun knows much better. Joohyun can always be the big spoon to her monolid love and loves to hold her as tight as possible. Seulgi may pretend to be upset but the dark-haired woman knows she enjoys being held. But probably not as much as Joohyun herself loves holding her girlfriend.

 

Joohyun is not the only one who finds their height difference adorable. They hang out with their best friends Sooyoung and Yerim who are also a couple too, and they have that cute height difference thing as well with Sooyoung being taller than Yerim. Sometimes Sooyoung and Joohyun both compare notes on their adorable shorter partners.

 

“Seul is always so cute when she’s trying to reach things and won’t ask me for help.” Joohyun tells the taller woman who laughs in amusement. She thinks it’s cute imagining the bear-like woman trying to reach items instead of just asking for Joohyun to help.

 

“I don’t have that problem. Yerim always makes me get everything she can’t reach, but even that I find cute.”

 

“That’s because you and Yerim are weird.”

 

“Excuse me, we’re the weird ones?” Sooyoung asks in an offended tone to which Joohyun nods and repeats again that she finds the younger couple to be weird.

 

“Well…”Sooyoung stops. “I can neither confirm or deny that.”

 

Joohyun laughs this time and stands by what she said. Yerim and Seulgi are currently at the bar ordering drinks for their table.

 

“You know they’re over there talking about us, right?” Yerim nudges the monolid woman who nods. She knows that Joohyun and Sooyoung are over there probably going on and on about how cute they find herself and Yerim because they are just a little bit taller.

 

“They’re not even that much taller!” Seulgi complains and the shorter blonde agrees. Their girlfriend’s can be such jerks.

 

“Those jerks.”

 

“But they are our jerk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter