Prologue

Of Fire Breaths & Blonde Hair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dragons. 

 

They were once mighty beasts, admired by humans for their powers and abilities, feared by many for the deadly eyes and menacing features... However, pushing those aside, humans and dragons tolerated each other's existence peacefully for a very long time since both built a living in each other's territories.

 

It was very common to go fetching water by the river to spot a dragon with its babies drinking straight from it. Or, to see two or three dragons flew by playfully as one walked down the valley to visit the blacksmith. The dragons conquered the caves in the high mountains of Acrons, and the kingdom of Sylveria happened to be surrounded by those mountains, engulfed by thick, dark forests of Heize.

 

The peacefulness didn't last long, and it was too bad it didn't.

 

 

 

It all started with a prophecy...

 

 

...and it ended the whole existence of the community of mighty beasts that once roamed the Earth.

 

 

The kingdom of Sylveria was ruled by a king. A fair one, yes.. but he wasn't a fan of those dragons everyone seemed to protect and tolerate. He hated them as a child, for how scary and savage they could be, those meat-eaters. Even though there were no cases of humans getting eaten by dragons as far as everyone knew, no one can really tell if it might happen one day. To him, it had always been in their instincts, there was always a possibility for them to suddenly attack.

 

The boy, raised in the castle, soon grew handsome and tall, oozing with charisma and finally was to take the throne after the previous king's death.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter