sweet

sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Pleeaasseeeee make me some hotteok! Baby wants it!" Jimin loudly claimed, cheeks puffing up in a pout, "Are you going to deny your mate and pup food?"

Jungkook scoffed and stuffed his phone into his pocket, out of his hands and away from his face so he could place his full attention on his grumpy, omega mate, "Is that what I'm doing?" he asked with a highly quirked eyebrow.

Jimin held his ground, crossing his arms so they rested right above his round belly. Jungkook could see the slightest sliver of skin where the omega's shirt failed to cover the entire expanse of his stretched skin, a few stretch marks visible from where Jungkook was still laying down on the living room couch, "Yes, we're starving over here, you . What kind of an alpha lets his mate and pup starve like this?" he stomped, mood swings getting the better of him at the moment.

Jungkook wasn't going to bring up the fact that they had eaten dinner an hour and a half before and he was pretty sure Jimin snuck in a sleeve of Girl Scout cookies between that. But the intense spike of anger and irritation in the omega's usual and calming gardenia scent was enough to get his 'alpha ', as Jimin liked to call it, off the couch and into the kitchen. With a heavy sigh, Jungkook rolled off of the couch and walked over to Jimin, placing his hands on his hips as he placed a kiss on his mate's plump lips, "As you wish, princess," he gently pushed the older down, not willing to let his pregnant omega stand longer than necessary. He was only six months pregnant but he was already a hormonal monster.

"Don't patronize me," Jimin warned, a frown etching its way into his soft features. His propped his clenched fists up on his hips and he stared up at the alpha with a look that just dared Jungkook to challenge him, "I'll have you sleep on the couch tonight."

Jungkook hissed at the thought. Their couch was terribly uncomfortable when it came to sleeping on it and he had already spent many nights during this pregnancy suffering from his own back pain. He found that the floor was more comfortable than their couch, "I would never. What kind of hotteok would you like?" he asked next, hands going to cup Jimin's chubby cheeks. His thumbs brushed lightly over the pale and nearly perfect skin. He had grown so soft with this pregnancy and it was absolutely gorgeous.

Jimin was quick to answer, his cravings very specific today. It always made it easier when Jimin knew exactly what he wanted, "Bokbunja hotteok, and brown sugar. I need something sweet," he announced. With this pregnancy came the increased ingestion, more like inhalation of sugary foods. This was not the first time Jimin had requested hotteok either. During the first month when neither could even tell that he was pregnant yet, Jimin would leave the house and buy hotteok by the bucket-loads. When they had found out he was pregnant, Jimin had more or less forced Jungkook to learn how to make it. Jungkook's wolf was so high on the euphoria of knowing he was going to have a pup that he didn't even fight it. He had learned quickly and had perfected the recipe, but by then, Jimin's cravings had shifted onto other things, leaving hotteok in the dark. Now it was back and Jungkook was so glad the alpha had spent countless hours online looking up the best ways to make the dessert. 

Jungkook ducked his head to quickly scent his mate, the smell of the ocean, sea salt, and warm sand filling his senses and effectively calming Jimin down to a manageable level. His hormones often left him an entirely different person from what either were used to, but Jungkook had learned to love it and he gained the new skill of patience. He had learned the best ways to calm his omega down and let him relax. Jimin was getting the short end of the stick by being pregnant, not Jungkook, "I'll make it as fast as I can for you, okay? Give me twenty minutes."

Jimin pouted and nodded. His smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter