I Truly Love You

I Truly Love You

 

Donghae couldn't sleep at all. He kept tossing around and in the end he got out of his bed and went to the apartment balcony. He didn't know why but recently he keep on thinking about one of the f(x) members more than he intended. It all started when they began to practice for Oppa Oppa song together with Eunhyuk. He knew he was close to her before but since he spend more time with her now, he can see the other side of her that she never shows it upfront. As he stare at the empty road next to the apartment,  Donghae couldn't help himself to recall memories when they were together.

 

Amber. The naive and charming tomboy who sometimes oblivious to her surrounding especially when she foused on something. He knew he felt differently around her  when they did the practice together. Foreign feeling began to develop within him and became stronger when he again practice with her for the Opps song. He can't seem to forget her laugh, her smile and the animated way she did when she told one of her funny stories. It's not that her story is really funny but her laugh was contagious and in no time the others were smiling and laughing heartedly with her. There are few times he caught her laughing while covering , a cute action and very girly, the opposite of her tomboy persona. But most of the time, when he saw her smile, filled with warmth and sincerity, he began to question his preferences in girls. But one thing for sure, Amber didn't fake into being someone else other than her own self. Her own cuteness and her charms she did it unconciously.

 

Out of a sudden a rhythm played in his mind and not long after that he began humming. The sound is nice and he scurriedly went into his bedroom taking  a note pad, pencil and his old guitar and started to compose a song...a song for Amber.

 

"This is for you...Amber," and he smiled as he said that out a loud.

 

The next day Amber noticed that she couldn't find her favourite dino everywhere. When she asked the SuJu boys, none seems to know, even Eunhyuk. 

 

"Aisshh, where is this guy gone to? I need him to give back my cd he borrowed the other day," she complained to Eunhyuk. 

 

"He's around I guess but don't worry, after this I'm going back. I'll try to remind him bout your cd kay?" Eunhyuk patted her hair and went off his way.

 

Amber pouted and went back to her group members still thinking about her dino wherebout...

 

In the evening after practice, Eunhyuk stop by at Donghae place. He was so shocked to see papers all over the place. He began to search for Donghae thinking something bad happen to him but later on when he went into his room, he breathed in easily as he saw his friend sitting on his bed staring at the ceiling.

 

"Donghae! What happened here? I thought someone broke in. Look at your place man, so damn messy," he nagged for a while but when there is no reply, he began to feel uneasy. Slowly he went to the bed and lie down next to Donghae.

 

"Eunhyuk ah, have you ever been in love before?" Donghae asked out of a sudden. Eunhyuk look at him as he if he grew horns.

 

" Why did you ask me? You are the lady killer here. Don't make me remind you how many relationships you have before," he said and rolled his eyes.

 

"No. Not that. Those relationship just come and go. None of it meant to lasts. But this, this is something new and it feels like...like I'm truly in love," he reply softly.

 

Eunhyuk sigh. He knew this will happened someday but he never thought it will be this long.

 

"It's about Amber isn't it?" he asked and that simple question brought Donghae to turn his face to him sharply.

 

"How?" 

 

"I saw how you look at her nowadays and to tell you the truth, I was actually waiting when you are going to make your move," Eunhyuk chuckles and continue.

 

"But you have to be fast because you are not the only one who look at her like that," he said.

 

"What?! What do you mean by that?" trace of anger can be heard in his voice.

 

"There are a few people who are watching her closely but I doubt they really really want her the way you do. Maybe it's just a crush but still what are you going to do about it?" he reply.

 

"I want to confess to her, hell maybe I'll ask her to marry me now that I know she is the one. But I don't want her to freak out you know..." Donghae smiled sadly, afraid of being rejected.

 

"Donghae, you know her very well so you surely know how to approach her. Just don't throw your chance like this...by doing nothing and as I said, there a lot of people wanting to be near her. And guess what? I think she will accept you compared to those guys coz they only attracted to her not love her like you do. So just think about it okay?" he said and got up off the bed.

 

Before he could reach the door, he swear he could hear Donghae muttered a soft 'Thank you'.

 

The next day, Amber began to get worried when Donghae switched off his phone and she couldn't find him anywhere. As she walked up and down the building looking for Donghae she come across a group of girls chatting and drinking in the coffee room. Amber smiled and as she was about to went in and ask them if they've seen Donghae, she stopped abruptly when one of them mention her name.

 

"God I'm so sick with Amber!" one of the girls exclaimed.

 

"Why am I not surprise? I knew you guys will hate her eventually," the other said.

 

"So what did she do now?"

 

"Did you realize that few guys are sticking around with her non stop? First it's her so called dino siblings, then all the Shinee guys, now most of the SuJu boys prefer to hang out with her. Even the Infinite boys!! Damn her!!"

 

'Why did they talk about me like that? Are they jealous of me hanging out with the guys? We were just playing sports and I tends to like boys game rather than do the girly makeup session. Am I at fault?' Amber thought.

 

"Heh, come to think about it, I think it is her tactic to act like a tomboy and be closed with the boys. She is such a , a tomboy !" and the girls laugh loudly at the comment.

 

"And look at her, she's not even pretty at all. She is so damn ugly!!!"

 

Without realizing, few tears dropped from Amber's eyes, but still, her feet refuse to move.

 

"But, we can actually use her. Do you know that I purposely befriended her and acted as I'm close with her just to get closer to the boys. She was so infatuated with me that she calls me her bestest Unnie but by right she is doing the services for me ha ha ha," and again the laughter getting louder and louder and Amber just stood there with tears running freely from her eyes.

 

Out of a sudden, someone patted her shoulder and lean nearer to her ears.

 

"It's enough Amber, don't listen anymore, you'll only get hurt. Come with me," the person whispered and like a zombie Amber followed and let her hand clasped tightly with the person, unable to recognize as her eyes filled with tears and her mind turned blank.

 

The person brought her to one of the practice room and switch on the lights at the corner of the room. Since there is only a small amount of light, people might assume there is no one inside except the two of them.

 

Amber lean against the mirror and cry a silent tears when suddenly she felt a hand wrapped around her shoulder and pulled her near. 

 

"Cry Amber, just cry...I'm hear with you..." and that's when Amber realized who that person is.

 

"Donghae..." she said softly but that makes Donghae wrapped her tightly to his chest.

 

"Amber...you are hurt. cry as much as you want and I will be here for you. I'll wait with you Amber..." he said as he lean against the mirror as well.

 

And so Amber cried...

 

Amber woke up to find she's back in her room. Luna, Victoria, Krystal and Sulli all sat on her bed as if waiting for her to wake up.

 

"Unnie!! You are awake!!" cried Sulli.

 

"Amber..." Victoria said softly.

 

"Wha..What happened? The last time I was in a practice room..." She said confusedly.

 

"Yeah, then Donghae oppa brought you back here. You fell asleep after you cried...Don't look at us like that Amber. We know what happened," Krystal said.

 

"It's Donghae oppa that told us that," Luna said as she look at Amber worriedly.

 

"If only they are here, I know just the right method to teach them," Krystal said as she rubbed her fist together.

 

"Count us in!" cried Luna and Sulli.

 

Out of a sudden, Amber laugh so hard that all her groupmates look at her as if she was on drug.

 

"Omo..hahahaha...you guys should look at yourself in the mirror...you look like a scary assassin with makeups hahahaha," Amber said as she laugh.

 

Victoria and the other smile at their Amber and they knew Amber already being herself. So they began to distract her from her hurtful experience.

 

"So, you know that Donghae bring you back here right?" asked Victoria suddenly.

 

Amber ceased her laugh and asked," Yeah you guys told me just now. So?" 

 

"Did you know that he carried you like his bride from the SM Building to your room?" Sulli said as smiled widely.

 

"He WHATTT??!!!!" Amber screamed as she knows her dorm was like far from the practice room.

 

"Yes he did, and the best thing is that, when I ask him to put you down and let us handle you, he wouldn't let you go at all. He send you till you are safe on your bed," Victoria added.

 

"And....not only he placed you slowly on the bed but he actually carress you lovingly and touch your face softly," Luna giggled as Amber eyes opened wide, disbelief at Donghae actions.

 

"Plus...he even kissed you," and when she saw Amber panicked, she added, "At forehead I mean..." said Krystal as began to laugh evilly.

 

Luna, alredy giggled like a schoolgirl added," He also said...You are so beautiful Amber...in English. I swear he said that as we watch you guys at the door. He didn't see anything else other than you Unnie!!! Kyaa so romantic!!!"

 

Seeing Amber's face turned red as tomato, Sulli added, "He gave a message that tomorrow he will perform his new song that he composed himself at the SM building. He wants you to be there and meet him afterward at the back stage. He even told us to make sure you come because he's doing it for you".

 

Amber was speechless. To say she was shocked is an understatement. She knew Donghae is a romantic guy but never in her life to experience the affection that Donghae gave her. When Victoria, Krystal, Luna and Sulli left her to rest, Amber began to reminisce the time where she felt the change in Donghae. It was then she realized all the times where she caught Donghae was looking at her which she thought it was just coincidence is the times that he began looking at her differently. Amber knock herself trying to throw the idea away knowing full well that it is impossible.

 

'I'm ugly....I'm not beautiful....I can never be with him....' Amber sighed softly.

 

The next day, Amber and her group went to see Donghae new song and since it's the first song Donghae composed, the SM did a set up stage especially for him. Amber sat few rows from the front and the moment Donghae came up, she saw he was looking for someone, but when he saw her, he smile sweetly and direct his attention to her.

 

"Thank you for this set up and I'm glad that I can share this first song I ever compose to the person who inspire me to write this song. For your info, when I wrote this song, I can only think of her...only her. To that person, you know I've been looking for you just now and please understand me well after listening carefully to this song. It is because of you...no one else..." Donghae said as his eyes never left Amber.

 

When he began to sing, Amber's eyes were wide as she listened to the lyrics...

 

You are completely beautiful
I just can’t be without you, girl
You are completely beautiful
I just can’t be without you, girl

I think of what we were like when I first met you
Your bashful smile, your shy words, your cold hands
I thought of you every day
I couldn’t do anything (almost going crazy)

Unable to turn my gaze away
Like a fool, I could only lose myself in you
I want to walk together with you for a lifetime
I will protect you, I love you, oh love

Cause you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you are so beautiful
Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

My beautiful, my beautiful, oh oh
It’s fine if time stops like this; it’s fine if we grow old
I love you, I love you, thank you, thank you
Occasionally, when there is a quarrel
I will cry as I kiss your lips

Cause you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you are so beautiful
Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

I’ve only given her my everything
I will love you forever, oh

Cause you are so beautiful
I want your lips to belong only to me
Cause you are so beautiful
I will never let go of these hands I hold so tightly

 

After he finished singing, there was aloud applause and everyone went up to him to congratulate him as it was a beautiful song, the exact term to describe it as the title is Beautiful. Amber as if in trance, walked slowly to the back of the stage as she was still mesmerized by Donghae performance as he kept looking at her as he sang. 

 

Amber sat at one of the stools and waited for Donghae, she didn't wait for long when suddenly Donghae just emerged and went directly to her.

 

"Amber..."

 

"Donghae...Why? Why did you do that?" she asked softly.

 

"It's because...I realized how I felt about you and actually I felt for it the first time I saw you but at that time, I didn't know. I never felt something like this before..."

 

"But Donghae...I'm ugly, look at me...I don't even look like a girl..." Amber said as her eyes look at him sadly.

 

"Amber....to me, you are so beautiful...inside and out and I...I truly deeply in love with you...Amber...be my beautiful because I truly love you," Donghae said as he move closer to her and look at her with pleading eyes.

 

Amber didn't realize when her eyes b with tears. When her tears slide, she could feel Donghae callouse hand wipe her tears away and slowly he leaned to her as his lips hovering over hers.

 

"Please....Amber..." he plead again....when suddenly he saw Amber smile.

 

"Yes...Donghae," and he close the gap and kissed her lovingly.....

 

 

 

Hi!!! Did you enjoy this? Please leave a comment so I know you like this story. There's a lot coming coz everything is about Amber  :)