one

tangerine

 

Chaewon launches the tangerine at the back of Minjoo’s head, snickering as it meets its target. Fret not, it was a small tangerine; there was barely any risk of her dying.

 

Minjoo jolts up, reaching for the back of her head in shock.

 

“Chaewon!” Minjoo screams while turning around slowly, glaring at the girl (or at least trying to).

 

“Yes, Minjoo?” Chaewon replies sweetly, batting her eyelashes with a sickenly sweet smile to top it off.

 

Chaewon was on the couch, leaning against the armrest with her legs folded to the side, watching TV as Minjoo folded the laundry while sitting on the floor in front of her.

 

Well, at least she was watching TV.

 

For the past few minutes, she had been staring at the younger girl at work in front of her, trying to hold back the strongest urge to mess with her.

 

As we can see here (and at pretty much any other time) she could not resist that urge.

 

And so, Chaewon picked up a tangerine from the table to her left and threw it straight at poor Minjoo’s head.

 

Minjoo narrowed her eyes further at Chaewon, but the intimidating factor didn’t work out too well because she simply looked too adorable (not that Chaewon would admit).

 

She removed her hand from the back of her head and used it to pick up the orange next to her, chucking it sloppily at Chaewon.

 

Of course, her aim was absolutely atrocious and she missed entirely, inciting a bout of laughter from Chaewon.

 

“Stop laughing!” Minjoo pouted, crossing her arms.

 

“I’m laughing with you, not at you,” Chaewon managed to get out in between her laughs.

 

Minjoo let out a puff of air and decided that she was going to win this time.

 

While Chaewon was busy laughing, her legs now extended across the couch, Minjoo got up and approached her with the intent to kill.

 

Minjoo jumped on top of Chaewon, startling the girl out of her laughter. She smirked down at the shocked girl below her as she straddled her, eyes gleaming.

 

Then, the attack began.

 

That’s right.

 

Tickle time.

 

Chaewon was now laughing for an entirely different reason, struggling below Minjoo as she mercilessly attacked her.

 

“Wai--” Chaewon began, only to be interrupted by more laugher.

 

Minjoo was goiNG TO WIN. THIS WAS HER TIME. MINJOO MORE LIKE WINJOO.

 

“Okay, okay! I submit!” Chaewon shouted out while still trying to grab at Minjoo’s wrists, still laughing.

 

Minjoo began to internally celebrate her victory, slowing down her attack.

 

And then, of course, Chaewon took her chance.

 

She grabbed at Minjoo’s wrists, smirking, and pushed forward, making Minjoo lie on her back instead with Chaewon on top of her, her wrists pinned to either side of her head.

 

“Kim Chaewon! Winner!” She yelled.

 

And then she realized how close she was to Minjoo’s face.

 

And how flushed she looked below her, a blush spreading across her cheeks.

 

Chaewon was still breathing heavily from Minjoo’s attack, her face looking as red as Minjoo’s.

 

“Uh,” Chaewon began, not moving but just staring straight into Minjoo’s wide eyes.

 

Minjoo’s mouth moved a little but nothing came out.

 

Boy, she was flustered.

 

Okay, Chaewon was normally pretty confident and cool. Chill Chaewon. Relaxed Chaewon.

 

Except not now.

 

This was like Super Flustered And Shy And Embarrassed Chaewon.

And then you have Minjoo, just as bad.

 

But then again, you also have Minjoo, the girl who came to win.

 

And so, after taking in Chaewon’s state of cuteness one last time, she retaliates, pushing Chaewon back down this time with her wrists pinned down.

 

“Wha-” She begins, only to be interrupted by Minjoo.

 

Or more specifically, Minjoo’s lips.

 

All she sees is Minjoo’s soft yet mischievous smile before it lands against her.

 

Everything goes blank. Everything. Chaewon forgets who she is. Who is Chaewon? She doesn’t know. Nothing else matters except Minjoo right now. Only Minjoo.

 

So, against her pride, she returns the kiss.

 

When they part, panting slightly with their eyes locked together, Minjoo gives her that smirk again.

 

Minjoo being soft little Minjoo, she kisses Chaewon on the forehead softly, letting her forehead rest against hers.

 

“I win.”