Words from our members

 ❝ π‘¨π’Žπ’Šπ’” π‘³π’π’…π’ˆπ’†γ€€β€•γ€€π’‚π’…π’—π’†π’π’•π’–π’“π’† π’‚π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’” π’šπ’π’–. Officially closed. The bald daddies bid farewell.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


What makes you smile? what makes you happy?

There are a lot of thing that could make me smile lately and most of it consist of the existence of my little family. As you guys might know meΒ  and my wife going to have our third wedding in just a few days. Just by the thought of that it would already make me feel all giddy and makeΒ  me felt like a teenager who just learns how to love. I don’t asked for much to be happy, I just want youngjae to be around me, to love me likeΒ  Β he always did and for coco to be as cute as she always did, being a loving puppy who taking care of our little child and for my child to be what she want to be where her personalities start to grown along with her little self. Being a dad is another reason for me to smile thinking that this girlies is mine, this girlies is the source of love mixed between the two country and most importantly, this child is youngjae’s mini.


Β 

Β 

Write about positive traits that make you who you are.

I think the biggest positive thing about me is that I love trying out new things, and always seek out new things to try myself. Another thing that might or might not be positive is that the first time I give up on something, I start reconsidering right away and change my mind quickly if it's an important matter. In terms of talents, I really value my voice because it can convey my feelings much better than my words can.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

You awake one morning and find yourself in an odd yet familiar room. Describe the room and how it makes you feel. What kind of furnishings and decorations are there? Do you feel like you would like to leave the room?

I could say it is quiet surround by forest, far from city but not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter