1. Time

The 30 Themes Drabble Challenge (TabiSan Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Another attempt. Here we go. One hundred words. One hundred words.

------------------------------------- YOU WERE THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE.

Word Count: 130

Time Start: 5:55 pm

Time End 6:06 p.m.

He had kept the watch she gave him on their first anniversary even after it had stopped. He looks at it fondly as he sets the flower down the grass. A collection of pristine white callalilies just like what she wanted to have on their wedding day.  He lays his hand down on the headstone and he runs his hand on the phrase below the dates that marked the end of her time. "Always and Forever".

He was never bitter when she left her though he misses her all the time. She told him just before she left this life that he was "the best time of her life." Hot, wet tears run down his cheeks and he brushes it away and whispers to the air. "You were mine too."

------------------------------------- No Time Like Now

Word Count: 167

Time Start: 6:15

Time End: 6:21

He was running late. The train leaves at exactly 7:20 a.m. and if he was being honest. He wasn't really after the 7:20 train but the girl of habit who always takes it. He remembers the first time they spoke.

"Excuse me, do you have the time." A girl had asked and a halo of light enfolds her form as she stands in front of him blocking the sun.

"Ah! yes!." he fumbles with his watch that she had carelessly strapped too loosely i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter