Crashing

Crashing
Please log in to read the full chapter

I can't believe it. If this is a dream, I will stab whoever wakes me up- no, better yet, I'll make them buy me another car.Oh, I forgot to introduced myself first, I am Kim Minjoo a Goddess of peace finally get my dream car.

 

 

 

But I'm not dreaming. Finally, after years of saving up and working 4 jobs, I got what I've wanted since I was a wee little girl watching her older brother fix up cars in their garage. I finally got my baby Nissan-GTR.

 

 

Of course, my family being one of the richest in Korea, they could've bought me one, in fact, bought me the best model without a second thought. But I told them I wanted to raise my own money for it. My dad scoffed at me, saying that I'd never be able to do it, I was only a senior in high school, he had said. Well he tends to spoiled me as I am her princess.

 

 

Well, now, as a first year college student, majoring in Business Administration so I can managed our business, I have saved up and bought it on my own. So, in your face, daddy dearest.

 

 

I squealed and picked up my cell phone.

 

 

 

"Chaewon!" I called to the other line, "I got my car!"

 

 

"Congratulations," She replied, completely unenthusiastic. "Knowing you, you're going to run over someone."

 

 

 

"Oh, I so will not," I rolled my eyes, taking a left turn, "But, I told Daddy I could do it! I can't wait to see the look on his face."

 

 

"Im sure yeah he will be proud as her dearest daughter finally make it," Chaewon replied, sounding distracted.

 

 

"Yeah, maybe. Where are you right now?" I asked her.

 

 

"Starbucks,"

 

 

"Hey! I'm near there," I said distractedly, looking to my left to check where I was, "Chaewon, I'll me-

 

“Bang,"

 

 The noise and the force of me stopping the car instinctively told me that Chaewon had been right. I really did run over someone. Oh my god.

 

"Uh, I'll...yeah." I dropped my phone and jumped out of the car, running to the front while trying to lengthen my a-little-too-short skirt with a tug.

 

 

A tall girl with shoulder length hair girl around my age or even younger than me, lay on the ground, rubbing the bump on her head but otherwise unscathed.

 

 

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" I began hyperventilating; I was so getting sued, "I'll do anything to make this up to you, I mean-" And then the girl looked up at me and stared.

 

It was one look to take my breath away.

 

Why, you ask? Cause my heart told me I had just run into my one true love- more like ran her over. And let me describe her to you, she is a definition of a hot mess right now with her hair covering half of her face  and I did not realize her eyes were staring at me too, she is wearing a black moschino oversize shirt that I am currently oozing in. Well, let's just say she looks like my future girlfriend.

 

Pinned me over on the bed and I won’t mind.Aish Kim Minjoo stop being a ert.

 

"Can you stop ogling?" My fantasies were shattered when she spoke. Her voice was as amazing as I thought it would be, but she spoke very crudely, no mannerisms at all.

 

 

You are hot too bad you have a bad attitude.

 

"Um, right, uh, are you like, you know? Okay?" I questioned stupidly. I just ran her over, of course she's not okay , Kim Minjoo took a hold of yourself looking like a fool.

 

 

"What do you think? You're the one who

Please log in to read the full chapter