Chapter 2

Love is a disease

He is down.He is alone.He is in darkness because of person who loved and...yeah,still love. He love him so much and because of that he don't want to accept the reality. Jongin didn't left him,he is gonna be back,right behind him..to help him,right?His eyes full with tears and his mind full with regrets. It was his fault? Jongin left because of him? Why he didn't get an answer? Too many questions for this broken soul and this ed up mind. His head hurts and his body is so tired but he can't just sleep.In his nightmares he just bleame himself for everything. Why other people say that is his fault and others say that he is just a poor victim. Who is right? He is here and Jongin not. Why Sehun have to blame himself for that? Jongin abandonated him,not Sehun...but,why is he in this place crying like an psychopath? This room is so sad and he want to escape but he can't. He was locked in there...He want to talk with Jongin ,he wants to clarify the situation between them. He tries to open the door,to go outside but he can't.The door really was locked. He was confused. He didn't remember to lock the door behind him. He star to yell but no one care. He hers voices...

"-Please!" his voice was trembling."I need to see him,to talk with him!" No one listen to him. 'Why no one save me?'

 On the building where he is is wrote with big and proeminent letters: Psyhology Hospital.But...how? In his room enter a old woman who said with a calm tone

"-Mr.,you need to calm down.Every thing is ok" she said so firmly.

"-I...i need to talk with him!  Why I am here? Why I can't go home?!" Sehun respond desperatly. His hand reaching the neck of the woman almost strangling her. She start to yell and her last words where.

"-He...he is dead,how you don't know?"