Once more.

Replay
Jung WooSuk is wellknown, for his charms but more so for his family's wealth. Since his teenage days, he'd dated countless. Many women threw themselves on him. He took it all. That's how his life revolves during school days. Being a chaebol, there’s nothing he couldn’t get. All those girls wanted his seeds. They want a place in his family registry. They tried their best to keep him by their side. It didnt worked out the way they wanted. He’s still sane to rubber them. S*ex was great but his future was more important than these regular p*ussy. He can get as many as he want at the snap of his finger. 
 
He returned from the military and started his day in the family business. A year into it, he was managing well. He has the hunger and the cunnings to bring the business to a higher level. Yet it wasnt enough to satisfy his mother's appetite. She sent him off to meet a girl she's chosen fit for the Jung family. She told him he’ll be marrying the daughter of Seoul’s mayor. WooSuk knows her, Cha SooHyun. He has heard of her years back even before her father started his political journey. Her intelligence and beauty came as a set and many were envied. They met once briefly. Her ignorant stance on him hurt his pride. She’s the first woman he laid eyes on that does not give a d*amn who he is. 
 
He looked at the picture in his phone and to the person before him. Her straight forwardness caught him off guard when she shared that she needs him to like her and was willing to become his type. She did not smile. She was not even trying to please him. Yet, he falls for her icy exterior. He has found his type. She's his kind of woman. The family meet together was awkward. SooHyun was sulking throughout the dinner. The times she smiled was when she's talking to her father. The man controlled by the wife loves his daughter. WooSuk could relate to her. After all, his mom took over his dad position when he passed on. She’s power clenching more than ever. WooSuk has no say in everything. He does whatever his mother said, even on this upcoming marriage. But he’s happy. At least, he's marrying Cha SooHyun. The woman he call his wife.
 
----------
 
Their wedding picture came out. Not one in any of those photos did she present a air of happiness. Her face was hard and stotic. The statement of the newspapers bribed by his mother never mention a word of that. But it’s obvious. Her face showed her unwillingness. He instead has been smiling, he didnt notice that until the pictures were released. There were not allowed to travel aboard for honeymoon. It was instructed by SooHyun's mother. WooSuk was dissappointed. He'd wanted to bring her else where for some twosome time. "Hold her tight, she's good at escaping.." His mother-in-law whispered to him. SooHyun moved in, to live with his mother. 
 
Their first night. He did not know how or when to begin. Even after the dress down, her beauty shines. Yet it’s one of the most depressing s*ex. She remained still as he kisses her. Her face shows no emotion. Her eyes closed, her face tilted away from his. WooSuk cant take his eyes off her as he peels the pieces off her slender frame peice by piece. Her body was equally glamorous like her face. The right contours, the perfect swells of her c*hest and b*utt. He prepared her well. Her brows creased as he her smooth w*omanhood. Her juices flowed. It’s his first ever raw f*uck. Her walls was extremely tight. He fell in love with her c*unt. He loves her suppressed mews as he entered her tight folds gently. He kissed her affectionately to make her feel better. As she started to respond, he t*hrust through her innocence barrier. Her m*oaned echoed their room. His g*roan joined together. He'd never been so connected with someone before. He gave his heart to her that instant.
 
----------
 
Two years into their marriage, he no longer seek warmth from her. She told him upfront she’s not interested in him. And to not think of any babies between them. He knows she's been taking pills for birth control. Her coldness was unbareable. Yet he kept her around. He likes being around her eventhough she hates that fact. Her heart was closed due to their family arrangement. He thought things got better when he gave into her request during one of their work trip. He took the wheels and drove from Spain to Portugal. That long hours drive gave him sufficient brownie points to get into her good books. Sadly, all revert back when he displease her when he acted whatever his mother told him to. He decided then, he wants to make her life better. He took the city by storm. WooSuk got himself into a fake affair just so he can divorce her. He gave her back the freedom she longed for. He’s happy she’s still not into his status. The alimony which she could have asked for more, she did not. Instead, she only asked for the poorly functioning hotel. At a condition, a contract with his mother in order to have this divorce finalized.
 
4 years on, he kept track of her well being. She’s still as beautiful. Her intelligence was put in good use as the once rundown hotel was now considered one of the best in the country. She smiles more when captured with her secretary and chauffeur. They were pulled in to keep her sanity. News came, she rocked the country with dating news. WooSuk wasn’t pleased. His phone tightly clenched in his palm when he saw the news. The picture she’s in had her genuine smiles. He’d not seen any of those when she’s with him. As expected, his mother took action. She punished SooHyun. Only times like this will she contact him. 
 
SooHyun told him to be truthful to his mom. She asked why isnt he married when they got divorced because he fell for another. He jokingly asked if she cares about what's going on in his life. Her cold replies sadden him but he hid it well from her. What she doesn’t know was his truthfulness might give her more pain than ever. WooSuk's eyes stayed at the door she walked out from. Her birthday was coming, he got her a dress. It would definitely suit her. SooHyun rejected it as usual. On and off, he keeps getting news of her and the younger employee. WooSuk helps her out when she’s trapped by his mother but her secretary asked him not to do anything if he cannot protect her. This was what made him regret most. Right from the beginning, he thought going the flow of what his mother wants will lessen the pressure on SooHyun. He was wrong. When he realised that, everything was too late. His wife hates him. 
 
——
 
WooSuk definitely has his charms but her mind has been blocked right from the beginning. Her mom showed her his picture. She recognise his face. Many girls raved about him, be it his wealth or his skills in bed. To know she has to get involve with such man turns her off completely. She kept her judgemental aside during their first official meeting, just the two of them. He dressed proper, in no way to flaunt his status. She liked most was his sincere tone when he asked her to be herself. He likes the way she is. Skeptical but she felt his honesty. Yet whenever she looks at him, it’s their mothers' face that she see. Her frown came out naturally. Their wedding night had her blushing in their tub after the whole event. She has never been in a relationship. And to give her first blood away, she was embarrassed. His kisses was firm yet soft. His caress tingles her skin. He kept whispering words to assure her he'll go slow. Somehow, she enjoyed the process. She finally understood why women falls to his feet. When all was settled, she woke up hating him again. The cycle repeats. 
 
Times where he goes along with her, she felt his sincere heart. It’s always short term. His mother still has a leash on him. She could understand. Afterall, she’s still being leashed by her own mother too. It was also about that time where he caught her by surprise saying he's found his true love. He told her frankly. She saw the news. It hurts a little being betrayed but she recalled him saying this is your ticket to freedom. That night, he made his move on her when he came home slightly drunk. His strength she could not withstand. "I'm gonna miss you... All i want was for you to be happy... i hope you are now..." He'd been gentle to her as usual. She gave in to him willingly. Their soft m*oans surrounded the room. Times like this makes her wonder his real motive on the divorce. 
 
----------
 
SooHyun met this young chap who has so much life and joy. They bumped in Cuba and next thing she knows, he’s the employee of her company. His truthfulness and youth attracted her. She has never seen someone so unrestricted with life. It makes her curious about him. The scandals came. He, Kim JinHyuk protected her. She was touched. He was not bothered by her status and the consequences. Her heart moved a little. Harsh reality put a stop between them. She did not want to destroy a young man's career. She didnt want people to ask about who he means to him. 
 
It’s was much later that she got to know her ex-husband did everything to prevent her name from being tarnished. WooSuk fought against his own mother. That came as a surprise to her. In exchange for her thanks, he asked her to keep the dress. She took his gift, the one she rejected previously at his request. She didnt want to be indebt to him. Staring at the chiffon dress, she has to admit WooSuk knows what she likes. She smiled a little. 
 
——
 
At the yearly tea event organised by the Jung empire, WooSuk saw SooHyun. His heart was filled instantly. She’s wearing the dress he picked. He knew she’ll like it and she looks good in it. She conversed with him when he caught onto her. Her usual coolness was not full blast. He prevented someone from knocking into her. The hot soup splatted on him instead. He made no big issue about it. Instead worry for her more. When everyone’s attention shifted away, he felt her pull on his sleeve. She took him upstairs where they once shared a room. Still knowing what to get from where, she fussed him to the couch while she looked for the medical case. Seeing her attentively working on his scalded hand, his eyes unable to peel away. She saw it. Times like this she wished he let her be the one injured. So she will not feel her heart beat for him. Just like her heart swayed when they spent their first night together and the time he followed her wishes to go west from Spain. He never once complain the long drive. Instead he’s smiling throughout the journey.
 
——
 
Their news came out again. SooHyun was again smiling like never before when with JinHyuk. WooSuk's mother was pissed. SooHyun was embarrassing her with the young chap as usual. She was called to the house. WooSuk heard SooHyun's explaination. “There’s nothing to say when there’s no fact in whatever you think.” He smiled. His ex-wife never lies. He walked over to her when their eyes met. “Why do you always smile around him? I have never seen that with me...” He just had to ask that. Her eyes lingered on him. “He’s carefree. Something I yearned for... At least someone is enjoying what I’ve missed out... like a little brother I never had..” The stone in him was lifted.
 
He came back after work. The voices in his mother’s office got louder, mainly his monther's own. He knocked and stepped in. His heart ached seeing SooHyun's eyes welled up in tears. Those fluid that never falls off her cheeks. “Mother, please stop it. Can’t you see you’re suffocating all of us?” WooSuk went to her side. She felt his light caress on her arm as if calming her down. It’s her first time seeing him going against his mother infront of her presence. He looked hard at his mother but turned soft on her.
 
“Don’t do this. You’ll gain nothing. Just be the usual mama boy.” SooHyun told him off when they stepped out of his mother's office. “I’m old enough to protect the one I love...” The sentence she wished he never say. What made it worse was when she felt his lips on her cheeks. She blushed as she took a step back. “Don’t cross the line! What do you think you are doing!” WooSuk cant help it. She's so near him. Its been long having her within his arm's length. “So far when did I ever cross your line...” She cant deny. That’s true. He likes teasing her subtly to coverup his real emotion.
 
----------
 
“I like you. Not as a noona. As a woman!” SooHyun's nightmare begins. Just when she thought she’d put her stand across to JinHyuk, he did not get the message. Plenty times she addressed him as a brother she wished for. But things just got messy. While struggling to get out of this situation, her fingers accidentally pressed her speed dial. She didn’t know it exist. It was set by WooSuk since day one of their marriage. WooSuk was surprised by her call. He answered eagerly but there was no one on the line. He knew then it’s a thoughtless call. But he pressed his ear closer when he heard voices. He heard the conversation. “I only see you as a brother. You shouldn’t be here at this time.. it’s not appropriate..” Immediately, WooSuk hung up and rushed to his car.
 
JinHyuk was stubborn. High beam shined on them. The engine still running. A shadow ran towards them. “Are you ok? Don’t cross your boundary kid.” WooSuk checked SooHyun's wellbeing first before telling the him off. He’s grown up a lot over the years when they’re apart. His aura scared JinHyuk and he left immediately. “Why are you here?” SooHyun wondered if he has planted some monitoring device around her estate. She rolled her eyes when he told her his act. Thinking she would remove the setting he made, she did not. Somehow it felt safe having his number at her finger tips.
 
She looked around, waiting for him to say goodbye. “I’m thirsty.” He was persistant and with that, he managed to step into her apartment for the first time. White and clean, definitely her. “Drink and go.” Her sentence was short. But he took his own sweet time. “I’ll leave after you sleep..” She argued but he was not moving. SooHyun let him be. When she woke up in the middle of the night, he’s sleeping uncomfortably on her couch. Taking a blanket over, she saw him smiling in his dream. His eyes fluttered open slightly as she placed the cover over him. She allowed his hands to caress her face. WooSuk confessed he’s never stopped loving her. Tugging her down gently, he captured her plum lips in his. Just a smooch, he sighed in bliss. She was truely taken aback. He called her name. It’s no mistake.
 
He woke up on her couch, her sleeping lump before his eyes. He looked at the warmer on him. His eyes widen. It’s not a dream. Hs has definitely stolen a kiss from her. He dare not think what’s gonna happen next. Quietly he went to her side, tucked the stands of fallen hair behind her ears and left. Her eyes opened at the very next minute. Her heart beated loudly. WooSuk touched his lips. He grinned like a child.
 
——
 
“CEO let’s have lunch together and dinner too!” JinHyuk ran up to his goddess when he saw her backview among the crowd. “Don’t you ever feel tired?” SooHyun has forgotten about yesterday at his bright smile. “Well... knowing I’ll bump into you and really bumping into you got my grey clouds away!” They had lunch together at the hotel's cafeteria. All eyes on them, the whispers on going. “Ahhhh such melodious chipping from the birds... if only.” He cracked her up. He has a way to make her laugh. Not like someone... she stalled at that thought. Why did her ex-hubby come into her mind. It must be this morning and the irrelevant physical interaction. Unknowingly she smiled recalling WooSuk's childlike happiness after he stole a kiss from her. He always looks like a kid whenever they are intimate. Her cheeks flushed at the past memories. “What are you thinking? That smile is beautiful. Now you are red. Not feeling well?” JinHyuk's sentence shocked her. She avoided that under her skillful mask.
 
WooSuk has been thinking about their kiss all day. He wants to see her yet could not find any excuses. “Sir, DongHwa hotel opening proposal is out.” His eyes lighten up. “Let’s have dinner? I received your hotels opening invitation.” He waited for her reply. Her thoughts tell her there’s no reason to meet but her fingers moved along. “What’s the agenda?” At least she replied. They are interacting. “Erm.. have a chat? To thank me for yesterday?” He won. She frustratedly agreed and waited for him to pick her like he requested.
 
“Waiting for me?” JinHyuk's voice from behind her. “No. I have other plans today little boy.” He pouted. She smirked. Her skin didn’t tingle when he reached for her wrist. Instead she subtly escaped his hold. “Who are you waiting for?” The uneasiness came back again. “She’s waiting for me. Sorry, did you wait long?” She let out a comforting sigh when she saw her ex-husband. SooHyun looked around WooSuk. He smirked. “Just you and me.” She felt relieved. Turning to JinHyuk, “See you tomorrow kid.” The young boy left unwillingly. 
 
“His interest in you is strong...” WooSuk tightens around his wheel. “He’s just a boy.” She saw his vines softens at her reply as he continues driving. At thier silence ride, she think back minutes ago. “I think you prefer this casual. We haven’t been able to do so last time...” She eyed him. WooSuk pulled her back into the hotel and shoved her a bag, saying he'll wait for her outside. He pushed her into the hotel washroom. She has never worn such homely clothes before. Sweather and jeans. When she came out, he was wearing something identicle. He looks even youthful in this attire. The car stopped. WooSuk did not arrange some high class restaurant. He took her to a traditional kimchi stew cook house instead. They waited 15mins for it. None said a word. When its their turn, he guided her to their table. His hand around her waist always protecting her like the past. He might be a chaebol but he has the manners and respect for woman. 
 
“You’re torturing yourself..” SooHyun said slyly seeing him perspire madly. “It’s nice right?” He’d been training himself with the spicyness. She likes strong flavour.  “You’re trying too hard, why?” She’s touched at his effort. He’s all along been nice but she’s been blocking him out. WooSuk was taken aback by the abrupt slap on his forehead. His ex-wife just slapped a tissue on his watering face. “You’re drinking your own sweat.” She turned away and requested for a glass of milk. “Drink.” He smiled. She's still the same. Soft. 
 
SooHyun wanted to giggle but was trying hard not to. His lips are swollen, his cheeks red. His aircon full blast. Reaching her place, WooSuk bid her goodbye. Just as he’s about to step into his car, he started vomiting by the side. She quickly ran over and soothe his back gently. “Are you okay?” He kept coughing in the midst of all the vomiting. Trying to push her aside, away from his current embarrassement, she kept coming at him. She has never showed such concern to him before. He yearned so much. Now he got a taste of it, he wants more. She was not bothered by the smell and mess he was making. She ran back home and wiped him clean with the wet tissues. She said nothing but forced him into her house when he said he can drive home.
 
“Just lie down.” SooHyun pushed him to her bed after he washed up. His tummy was ruined. It’s still burning. “You’re burning up....” His hands held her when he saw her leaving. “I’ll be back...” His face frowned knowing she won’t even look back. His head felt the coolness. His tired eyes opened and saw her attending to him. “SooHyun ah....” The next moment he opened his eyes, he felt all better. He see her by his side. Resting her head down next to his face while her body slump by the side of the bed.
 
His heart beats. Quickly jumping off the bed, he picked her up and lay her on the bed instead. Seeing her rub her eyes makes his heart rush. She’s still so adorable at this age. Thinking he’s a bolster, she rubbed her head against his chest as she embraced him tightly. She was not letting go. It’s been so long since they shared a bed. His mind was going crazy. He couldnt get back sleep at all. Hours passed. His mind still awake. He felt her breathing uneven. She’s about to be awake.
 
Seeing him by her side shocked her. Lightly, she placed her palm on his forehead. “The fever has break...” She whispered. Her finger trailed along his high bridged nose. “Still so perfect..” He decided to take his chance. He circled her waist and pull her down on his chest when she's about to move away from the bed, away from him. “Let me go! Hey!” He pleaded softly, asking for just 5mins. She stopped resisting. Her head on his chest. Her ears could hear his heart beat. It’s going very fast. Maybe faster than hers. Yet the deep pound send familiar warmth to her body. They stayed in the position for 30mins. SooHyun looked up just as WooSuk looked down. Her cheeks redden. His too. He went with his guts. Before she turned away, he lowered his lips on hers.
 
----------
 
The newspapers had their pictures on cover page. Speculating on their status. Yet both are not in their respective office. He hugged her tight. Skin against skin. He’s her first man. He’s her second man. She’s his last woman. She’s still the last one. Their kisses evolved. She gave in to his gentleness. He never once rush her. Still the same old feeling where it gives her a blood rush. “I’ve been a monk for the longest time...” Somehow she knows about it and blushed. “Not like I’ve not been a nun.” They laughed. The sessions continued. His hands unable to leave her contours. He still remembers her sensative spots. Her mews she tried to cover made him eager to hear more. They stayed in bed in one another’s warmth. WooSuk's face beamed. 
 
SooHyun walked him to his car. Carefully circling his arms around her waist. “What are we now? Can I be greedy to think more of us now?” He dare not look at her eyes. He trembled slightly. Her rejection always stabbed his heart. “We are... starting to know one another again... the right way.” He looked straight into her eyes. She’s smiling at him. He pulled her into his embrace and hugged her tight. She smiled, hidden in his arms. Its already late evening. He has kept her occupied. Her legs was jellied. He smirked. "I can still continue..." She slapped his arm and pushed him into his car. 
 
----------
 
“What now?” His mother asked as he stepped into the house. His eyes saw the papers. He smiled when it shows SooHyun smiling. He himself was smiling too. “Such nice pictures. Rare isn’t it?” He took it away and went upstairs. “She’s only a vase. Don’t degrade yourself to her level.” He stopped midstairs. “She’s my world.” His eyes turned cold. His mother shaked her head. She knows all along, her son loved the woman she picked. 
 
“Are you two back together? Are you going back to those days again?” JinHyuk asked. “No. It’s a causal dinner. Arnt you used to me on the papers yet?” SooHyun didn’t know how to explain the situation she’s in. Her phone beeped. She excused herself when she saw the sender of the message. [I miss you. Don’t miss lunch, miss Cha.] She rolled her eyes at his rhyming text. [Wanna go for a stroll tonight? I promise to keep my hands to myself.] She chuckled, thought slightly and agree to it.
 
“Are you cold?” WooSuk pulled out a new scarf and wrapped around her neck. He smiled. She blushed. They converse casually. Bickering in between. Laughters here and there. “Where are we going?” SooHyun asked when she saw he’s not driving her home. They came to a high rise apartment, heavily secured. “I bought this place before we got married. Thinking one day we will stay here. Just us. I didn’t have the chance to bring you here. I’m always making you angry.” She was surprised that he knows her unhappiness. He actually took a step back to let her breathe. When she entered the apartment, the place was filled with her favourite art pieces. There’s her pictures, her parents, and their wedding picture. Only thing was he’s smiling while she’s not.
 
“I won’t ask for anything. Like this is fine. As long you’re smiling when with me...” His sentence has so much sorrow. “You're CEO Jung. You better be responsible.” Confused by what she meant, he looked at her. She initiated a kiss. She tip toed and place a soft kiss on his lips. WooSuk took the chance and deepened it. She accepted. They made love in the house he prepared for their union. Staring at her sleeping face, he can’t believe she’s really in his arms again. Each connection they have built up more feelings he has for her. He didn’t know he can love a person this much. Her breakfast was burnt. Her face has stains of flour. Her serious face made him chuckled. He sneaked up to her from behind. She jumped. “When can I see you like this daily..” He nuzzled her sensitive neck.
 
They watched movies together in the living room. WooSuk made his sly move. They made love in the living room. The openness had her blushing from head to toe. His attentiveness on her was beyond remarkable. "I love you Cha SooHyun... So much..." His m*oans went to her heart as he pumped her folds. It was then she realised this man really love her with his heart. She gave it back to him equally. He drove her home in the evening. He carried her sleeping form. The whole day he has been filling her up with his needs. His ex-wife was feeding his hunger well. He caressed her face and left with a grin. He likes the mark he imprinted at the junction of her neck.
 
----------
 
Reporters kept asking their status. They have been captured together many times. Rarely possible but they are going on a business trip together. He looked forward for this. He asked if she would want to extend a week. “What are we? I love you so much Soo-hyun...” WooSuk said to her sleeping form. She’s actually awake. He showed her he’s still the same him, loving her silently. He proved that he can protect her. They have been warming the same bed for some time. Suppressing her feelings for him was difficult. Just like the first day they met, she forced herself to not have interest in him. He’s been waiting on the side line all these while. “We are in a relationship...” She muttered. That surprised him. He laughed out.
 
“I’m trying to make things right. Do me a favour, stop harassing us.” He said it with a stern face and led her out to their prepared car when they reached back to Korea. His arm around her protectively as the flashes from the camera snaps continueously. His secretary pulled her luggage out while he took her hand. She allowed. She’s his girlfriend. He made that permanent during their trip. “Rest well, I’ll text you. Or... you can... text me?” He fidgeted. She giggled. He kissed her forehead and left.
 
[CEO Jung, HEART.] He smiled in the middle of a meeting when he saw the message. That night, WooSuk invited her to his place. His mother was out for business trip. “I want to rectify all the mistake I’ve made... even on this bed...” SooHyun stared at him. “Is your mind all about bed?” He flushed. “You and bed goes well, very well.” She pinked at his honesty. “There’s no harm done on this bed, right from the start...” She looked away shyly. “So you enjoyed our first night?” He was curious. She nodded, he carried her up and swing her around. “It’s even better now right?” She laughed at his question. Her ex-marriage bed with him definitely was not a wrong choice.
 
----------
 
They have been captured holding hands for years. No one made any comment. His mom no longer ask as he no longer explain. JinHyuk remain close like a brother. They both moved into the apartment he bought after his persuasion. Two years on, she has never been so grateful for his presence. “Shall we start a family?” He didnt want to pressure her yet he cant wait to spend the rest of his time with her. “Ok..” She has decided. This man is worth her heart. He showed her his patience. His seeds filled her up countless times that night. He was more rough than usual. She was as alluring as ever. He was beyond thrilled. That night, he put on the ring on her finger. It’s the same ring. He chose for her then. He kept it all along. The ring back to the rightful owner finally.
 
At the simple lunch reception, they were announced husband and wife. Newsoutlet received the info. Their name and power increased. He did not restrain her even after their second-time marriage. He gave her all the freedom. He ignore his mother words. Her hotel bloomed further. His company share price rised. He personally pick her from work everyday without fail. And when she’s pregnant, he brought her lunch daily and ate with her. She rolled her eyes at his protectiveness but her heart warms at his actions. He’s a good man, a great father, a awesome lover. She never imagined a second chance with the man she liked at first sight. And she’s definitely the woman of his type, right from the beginning.