Daehwi’s bobed haired friend

Daehwi’s friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehwi’s bob’s haired friend

 

 

 

That night daewhi just passed on daniel’s room and he accidentally overheard daniel and somi doing a video call.

And looks like they’re having an appointment to meet eachother tomorrow.

 

Daewhi is sulking a bit.since actually he’s somi’s best friend,but now since the two been officially together,somi seems to taking care of daniel more than him.

Of course,daewhi understand both of them are madly in love to eachother,that’s why being a good best friend he is,he have to understand somi more.

Since daniel is the most busiest member in wannaone with his back to back schedule,daniel can’t meet his girlfriend really often like other couple did.

 

But of course sometimes daehwi feels sad because he felt being lefted by somi.he pouts when he remembers that somi always says that she can’t met him because of her schedule too.

 

And now,daehwi type an kakaotalk to somi.

‘Yah jeon somi.’

‘Where will you go with your boyfriend tomorrow?’

 

No need to wait for too long,somi answer him

‘Daehwi aaaaaaaaa~ i miss you..’

‘Hahaha how did you know?did niel oppa told you?’

Then she send an laughing moving sticker of ryan(kakao talk mascot).

 

Daewhi quickly type an answer

‘Missing me? Oh.. you’re trying to impress me this time? Sorry.i don’t buy it.’

‘Tell me honestly,where will you go for a date tomorrow?i think daniel hyung is having some photo shoots tomorrow.did he told you about it?’

 

Somi :

‘Yes. Niel oppa already told me that he have a photoshoot with the spring home for their new collections. And after that we’ll meet up to have a dinner together.’

‘Why?you wanted to tag along?ㅋㅋㅋ’

 

Daehwi :

‘Hell no.i will only be a laughing stocks between two lovebirds.’

‘You’ll have dinner?then what about meet up?’

 

Somi:

‘That’s a good idea. What time?i’m free around 4.’

 

Daehwi :

‘Awesome.meet me at olive young chungnamdong then’

 

Somi :

‘Yah! Why you pick the store that many people can easily recognize us?’

 

Daehwi :

‘No one will recognize me,don’t worry about me.just worry about yourself,som’

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter