1. sorry for the inconvenience

wrong person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

“Here.” Yena passes the ice cream cone to Yuri and takes a seat next to her girlfriend.

“Thanks!” Yuri happily accepts the ice cream cone and smiled brightly.

Yena just snickered at the sight of her girlfriend being so happy over a single scoop of ice cream. They both ate their ice cream in a comfortable silence till Yena says something.

“It’s late. Don’t you have to go soon? It’s already 10pm.”

“Yeah.. my dad should be calling anytime soon. But. I don’t care!!!” Yuri waved her hands around in the air like a little kid.

“Are you sure? Isn’t your dad like super strict? Like, I don’t even get to visit your house!” Yena holds Yuri’s hand as they walk out of the ice cream parlour and wander around the streets.

“Whatevs. I’m a growing rebellious teenager.” Yuri says and tries to give her best “girl crush” impression.

“Pfft. Who says? You look like a angry hamster. Stop doing that.” Yena laughs as Yuri pouts and crosses her arms.

“Stop treating me like a baby.” Yuri links her arms with Yena as they continue walking around the streets and admiring the christmas decorations.

“But you are a baby. My baby.” Yena uses her free arm to pat Yuri’s head.

“Ew. So cheesy.” Yuri cringes but we all know she liked it.

“You’d better get going. I’ll walk you to the subway station.” Yena makes a U-turn and walks towards the subway station.

“Aw but its still earlyy.” Yena sulks and rests her head on Yena’s shoulder.

“We spent the whole day going to the arcade, eating, watching that movie you wanted, had ice cream, and now it’s time for you to go before your dad kills you.” Yena tries to reason with her girlfriend although she herself still wants to spend time together.

“Fine.” Yuri huffs and pulls Yena closer to her as they walk towards the nearest subway station.

Little did Yena know, Yuri had absolutely no plans to go back home anytime soon. She was planning to meet up with Hyewon and Sakura at the computer café. 

“Bye, love. Text me when you reach home, yea?” Yena kisses Yuri’s forehead and started her walk back home.

“Bye bye.” Yuri puts her hands around Yena’s neck and pulls her in for a chaste kiss.

-

While walking back home, Yena gets a call from her roommate, Chaeyeon.

“Hello?” Yena answers the phone.

“Yo Yena. Yujin, Eunbi are out having supper. Wanna join?” Chaeyeon invites Yena over the phone.

“Sure. Where are you?” Yena asks as she tucks her free hand into her pockets to prevent it from freezing. 

“Um right behind you???” 

Yena turns around and fair enough, she sees her friends sitting at the table in the fried chicken restaurant. Yujin spots her and waves her hand at her. Yena walks towards the tables and sits next to Eunbi.

“How was your date with Joyul?” Yujin asks as she sips on her soda, waiting for the fried chicken to arrive.

“It was great. Movie and ice cream. All that typical stuff.” Yena shrugs and orders a soda for herself.

“She’s so busy with Yuri nowadays. I’m super lonely at the apartment.” Chaeyeon whines.

“We all know that’s a lie. You invite Sakura over to accompany you and god knows what you two do while I’m out.” Yena sticks her tongue out at Chaeyeon.

“Oh my god we have children here!” Eunbi covers Yujin’s ears and glares at Yena.

Yujin laughs at her unnie’s interactions. Their fried chicken then arrived and they all started eating.

-

Yuri finally decided to go home after winning a few games of Splatoon with Hyewon and Sakura. It was around 1am, when she decided she had enough.

“Bye guys. I’m leaving now.” Yuri takes off her headset and waves at her friends.

“Bye! Tell Yena I said hi.” Sakura waved at her while Hyewon didn’t even look away from her screen while saying bye.

She pulls out her phone from her pocket and calls a number.

“Mr. Kim, can you come and pick me up now?” Yuri says into the phone. 

“Sure thing Ms. Jo. By the way, your dad sent out the new bodyguards to search for you.” 

“What? That crazy old man can’t even wait for me to get home?” Yuri half-shouts into the phone. Clearly frustrated with her overly protective dad. 

“Sorry Ms. Jo, I tried to stop him but he insisted.” Mr. Kim apologizes through the phone. 

“It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter