Prologue;

Nyctophobia;
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prologue;


The onus that comes with being a senior in college inevitably produces excess poundage on an individual. Not only does one have to be exemplary towards their juniors but also be able to guide them around, which of course was not incumbent for everyone. Seniors belong to both ends of the spectrum, be it rebels or someone exemplary. Minho favoured the latter and that was why he was deemed freshmen's only hope. He was oozing with perfection. From his physical appearance, intelligence, sports, to his intellectual nature, there was no parameter to his excellence and no boundaries to his selfless nature. 

It was his last year of the college when his life did one-eighty on him. The very year he admitted as a freshman. The year kick-started exceptionally well  and there was a lack of anxiety except for vicissitudes of a usual college student. 

That gusty, blustery day when he was retiring from his evening soccer practice, his initial plan was to stop by Jieun's house but the last minute shower from the heavens made him decide against it. He had his umbrella shading him from the numbing precipitation, his legs taking purposeful steps towards his car. Minho brist-walked through the footpath, the route was short and he knew he would reach it before the rain started pouring heavily. Reaching for the chilly handle of the car, he paused for a moment, his maundering orbs stilling on a shivering freshman by his car going jittery with the gush of wind and the water cascading down his form. He was soaking. And by the looks of his bouncing dark eyes, he was either waiting for someone or the bus. 

Minho retreated his hand from the handle, not wasting any moment contemplating as with steadfast steps and the umbrella outstretched, appeared beside the younger. The trembling slender fingers stilled around his elbows, mois

Please log in to read the full chapter